Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo X5
1329 5 2017-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Haldi
lvl.1
Flight distance : 361 ft
Switzerland

Hello I just bought an osmo x 5 pro! I was expecting a lot from this purchase but it was impossible to run it efficiently ... I use an iphone 6+ ios 10.2.1 (software up to date) but it is impossible to use DJI Go indeed crash application All the time I re-install it at least four times and I have to turn off my phone between each use otherwise I run the application and the latter leaves all !
Greetings Yves Haldimann

2017-2-11
Use props
dirty_thumb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257513 ft
Vietnam

Yeah. Same problem here. iPhone 6 Plus iOS 10.2.1. The app crashes constantly. And I don't see any update version from DJI regarding this.
2017-2-11
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

dirty_thumb Posted at 2017-2-11 18:09
Yeah. Same problem here. iPhone 6 Plus iOS 10.2.1. The app crashes constantly. And I don't see any update version from DJI regarding this.

Interesting, I'm running an Osmo with X5 and had been for the most part flawless with my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 until today, when the image decided to not occupy the whole screen on the Go App, I put the X5 on the inspire 1 tonight with the same results, now I'm even wondering if it ever ran full screen on the iPad. It was a frustrating day at work to say the least. I guess your issue is why the plus and not with the regular 6?
2017-3-20
Use props
dirty_thumb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 257513 ft
Vietnam

mixchief Posted at 2017-3-20 21:52
Interesting, I'm running an Osmo with X5 and had been for the most part flawless with my iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2 until today, when the image decided to not occupy the whole screen on the Go App, I put the X5 on the inspire 1 tonight with the same results, now I'm even wondering if it ever ran full screen on the iPad. It was a frustrating day at work to say the least. I guess your issue is why the plus and not with the regular 6?

hi mixchief,

I found out that if I turn off screen rotation lock while the Go app is starting up, it will generate a lot of crashes. I must remember to turn it off before starting the app.

If you want the live view to be full screen on ipad, set the image/video ratio to 4:3. That would do the job.
2017-3-21
Use props
mixchief
First Officer
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

dirty_thumb Posted at 2017-3-21 00:20
hi mixchief,

I found out that if I turn off screen rotation lock while the Go app is starting up, it will generate a lot of crashes. I must remember to turn it off before starting the app.

where exactly is this setting, I do have the photo profile to 4:3 but I don't see this ratio setting for video, again the one I see is set to 4:3, now the issue only occurs on my iPad, on the iPhone 6 its fine however the screen ratio for the phone is different than the iPad.I have even reset camera settings to no avail.
2017-3-22
Use props
Lucas Argentina
lvl.1
Argentina

Access to DJI go app by using wi fi (with internet connection ). Once you are in, switch to the osmo wi fi
It worked for me.
Good luck
2018-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules