how upgrade my phantom 3 4k ..
4152 4 2017-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HugoDL
lvl.1

Honduras

Hello, i need to know where i can find the firmware to my 'phantom 3 4k, the page of dji doesnt have the firmware, i try to upgrade by the IOS APP and i cant.
I wanna know what is the last firmware to my drone. Thanks.
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

The done should be upgraded via DJI GO APP connected, there is no need to download file from DJI website. Please make sure your WiFi internet connection is great as well.
Here is the tutorial for your reference to upgrade it:
2017-2-12
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

Looks like the actual upgrade process is the same on the Standard as it is on the Advanced and Pro where the firmware upgrade BIN file is stored on the SD card.   Would have been simpler to have the user copy the firmware upgrade BIn file to the card rather than having them have to bounce between WiFi connections on their mobile device.
2017-2-12
Use props
HugoDL
lvl.1

Honduras

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 01:56
The done should be upgraded via DJI GO APP connected, there is no need to download file from DJI website. Please make sure your WiFi internet connection is great as well.
Here is the tutorial for your reference to upgrade it:
https://youtu.be/F9znIGvIrEI

You know what its the last firmware of Phantom 3 4k? And where i can see the last firmwarre i have installed? because i do what the video says and when i conect whith my ipad nothing happens.
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HugoDL Posted at 2017-2-13 07:08
You know what its the last firmware of Phantom 3 4k? And where i can see the last firmwarre i have installed? because i do what the video says and when i conect whith my ipad nothing happens.

You can check the firmware version on "About" page through APP, please refer to the following screenshot:
And the latest firmware version for P3 4K is v1.5.40.
Version.png
2017-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules