Received propellers, waiting for Mavic and flymore package
691 8 2017-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nathan.Grant
New

United States

I ordered my DJI Mavic Pro and Flymore package with an additional set of propellers a month ago. When the box returned it only contained my extra propellers. I immeditly contacted DJI for support and to fix the situation and they assured me it would be investigated and I would hear back 24-48 hours later. I am now on my THIRD week without any emails concerning my case. I continued to check in and was reassured everytime that I would be hearing back shortly and that my case was being upgraded in priority. One represenitive even told me the technicians just needed a few more hours and prommised me I would be hearing back shortly but still nothing. I have now spent a week with my case on it's "highest priority" (which why wasn't it there before) and still no contact back. On my Fedex tracking the weight is even reported as less than 1 pound which proves the drone was never in the box that shipped (unless it is much lighter than advertised). The "investigation" should have been completed after 15 minuets and a quick look at the shipping recipt. So now I'm out $1400 and only have a set of extra propellers and a frustrations to show for it.
2017-2-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for your unpleasant experience, I do understand how frustrating it must be.
Would you please provide us your order number? I'll look into your case with our sales team and help you follow up it.
2017-2-11
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

I'm sorry to hear, I'm commenting to follow this. Hopefully they fix this and get the product you spent your hard-earned money on.
2017-2-11
Use props
stage_wright
lvl.1
Flight distance : 270518 ft
United States

Curious as well, best of luck. Hopefully things are sorted out!
2017-2-12
Use props
DanMan32
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2489501 ft
United States

I had a similar problem with HTC when I ordered the 10 directly from them.   A tracking number was processed by shipper but shipper never received the package.   Nobody at HTC could figure out what went wrong.  After two weeks I ordered it again, where I received it that time in 1 week.   Took over a month to cancel the original order and get a refund due to it never having been shipped.
The refund came just as my credit card company was beginning their investigation.   Got a credit on the accrued interest since I otherwise pay my balance in full but had excluded the disputed amount that time.
Hopefully your situation won't be that bad where you have to reorder and dispute the the charges for the original order.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nathan.Grant, our sales support sent you an e-mail already, please check whether you've received it, then reply us the information needed, we'll take care of it.
2017-2-12
Use props
Nathan.Grant
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-12 20:36
Nathan.Grant, our sales support sent you an e-mail already, please check whether you've received it, then reply us the information needed, we'll take care of it.

Yes I did finally recieve an email asking for information about my case yesterday and provided them with what they asked. I would have posted in on the forum 3 weeks ago if I knew that's what it would have taken to make some progress on my case
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Nathan.Grant Posted at 2017-2-12 20:43
Yes I did finally recieve an email asking for information about my case yesterday and provided them with what they asked. I would have posted in on the forum 3 weeks ago if I knew that's what it would have taken to make some progress on my case

For any other questions, please feel free to contact us again, we're here to help you.
2017-2-13
Use props
RHReaper
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3285837 ft
Canada

This must be common practice for DJI. When my order finally arrived it only had two out of three items in the box. I received my prop guards and extra battery but the phantom 3 pro was missing. I made my order on Jan 2nd and still haven't got my drone.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules