o(^-^)o
denkur
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446417 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

greetings all.
i am mavic pro user.
Dji go app4 asked me to calibrate the vision sensor. i calibrate using PC .
But the progress stuck on 85%
0% to 85% takes only 1 minutes
But it stuck on 85% for Whole battery life (30minutes ++)
until the battery runs out, the progress still 85%

Any idea?

16708454_10154484361594492_4557116582775313492_n.jpg
2017-2-12
Use props
Greg Flies
lvl.2
Flight distance : 151909 ft
United States

Hello, I haven't flown a Mavic yet. Nor have I done any firmware updates or calibrations to one but I do have one on the way. I have however been flying DJI drones for a few years now and I do own a few including an Osmo. Based off my personal experience these type of hiccups tend to happen from time to time. But it has never been a big deal for me. I would suggest you try what works for me and simply abort the calibration and start again from scratch. I honestly wouldn't be worried if I were you especially if this was your first attempt. Good luck buddy!
2017-2-12
Use props
Grumps
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16610876 ft
United States

When doing this calibration make sure you hold the mavic in one spot in front of the screen the whole time and just tilt it to point around the screen. Do not move the whole unit around only tilt it to follow.
2017-2-12
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

A good idea would be to search the forum. Maybe you are not the first one who experienced this problem. And maybe someone has found a solution for this problem already: DJ assistant Calibration stops at 85% [ SOLVED ]
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What is the OP of your computer and how about the Assistant 2 version?
Please check the lens as well to make sure it's clean.
Also you can change another PC to have a try, if still the same case, then please help us export the log file, we'll get it analyzed by our engineers.
For windows PC, you can find the file here:
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant/calibration_signal_log.txt
C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2_V1.0.4\Assistant\vision/cali_conf.txt
2017-2-13
Use props
Rb75
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-13 00:30
What is the OP of your computer and how about the Assistant 2 version?
Please check the lens as well to make sure it's clean.
Also you can change another PC to have a try, if still the same case, then please help us export the log file, we'll get it analyzed by our engineers.

Was there any resolution?  I'm having the same problem. I updated my firmware today (not sure if related) and got a vision calibration error when I fired it up.  I tried calibrating in the field and it didn't work. I tried with the Assistant 2 (on both PC and Mac, on laptops and external monitor, even uninstalled/reinstalled) and it fails or hangs at 85%.  Any suggestions?

I get a calibration error 1RM0:374123 if that helps.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rb75 Posted at 2017-2-17 20:20
Was there any resolution?  I'm having the same problem. I updated my firmware today (not sure if related) and got a vision calibration error when I fired it up.  I tried calibrating in the field and it didn't work. I tried with the Assistant 2 (on both PC and Mac, on laptops and external monitor, even uninstalled/reinstalled) and it fails or hangs at 85%.  Any suggestions?

I get a calibration error 1RM0:374123 if that helps.

What is the operating system of your windows PC and how about the version for Assistant 2?
Then please also export the calibration log, I will transfer that to our engineer to locate the issue.
Also, would you please post a screenshot here for the error? thanks so much!
2017-2-19
Use props
Rb75
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 01:30
What is the operating system of your windows PC and how about the version for Assistant 2?
Then please also export the calibration log, I will transfer that to our engineer to locate the issue.
Also, would you please post a screenshot here for the error? thanks so much!

I have tried on a PC with Windows 10 and a Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3.  I have the latest version of DJI Assistant (1.0.9) downloaded and I've deleted and reinstalled.  I've tried on both laptop screens as well as an external Apple Cinema display.   Would it be possible for you to share a link to download an old version of DJI Assistant (1.0.6 for instance) - it looks like someone else had success calibrating with an old version.

As for the calibration log - I can look into this (not sure how to do it).  Assuming I get it, what do I do with it?

2017-2-19
Use props
Rb75
New
United States

Rb75 Posted at 2017-2-19 18:36
I have tried on a PC with Windows 10 and a Mac OS Sierra 10.12.3.  I have the latest version of DJI Assistant (1.0.9) downloaded and I've deleted and reinstalled.  I've tried on both laptop screens as well as an external Apple Cinema display.   Would it be possible for you to share a link to download an old version of DJI Assistant (1.0.6 for instance) - it looks like someone else had success calibrating with an old version.

As for the calibration log - I can look into this (not sure how to do it).  Assuming I get it, what do I do with it?

Also, it doesn't always fail.  About half the time it just stops at 85% which looks like the image in #1.  Also, i do have a log file downloaded from my most recent attempt at a calibration.  Please let me know where to send it.  
2017-2-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rb75 Posted at 2017-2-19 19:19
Also, it doesn't always fail.  About half the time it just stops at 85% which looks like the image in #1.  Also, i do have a log file downloaded from my most recent attempt at a calibration.  Please let me know where to send it.

Please upload it to dropbox or google drive, then post the link here, thanks.
2017-2-19
Use props
Rb75
New
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-19 22:08
Please upload it to dropbox or google drive, then post the link here, thanks.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmcueb ... 9_19-12-26.DAT?dl=0

Let me know if that works
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Rb75 Posted at 2017-2-20 10:07
https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmcueblu61k2i8r/DJI_ASSISTANT_EXPORT_FILE_2017-02-19_19-12-26.DAT?dl=0

Let me know if that works

I've transferred the log to our engineers for evaluation, will get back to your if I get any news.
2017-2-21
Use props
Rb75
New
United States

Can you provide a link to a previous version of Assistant?  I'd like to give that a try and can't seem to find it online.
2017-2-21
Use props
motard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1156263 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

I could you go to Device Manager in your pc and see if the driver for Mavic is installed. I found this, I think that's the bug.
drivers.jpg
2017-2-21
Use props
MickeyO
New

Australia

Having exact same problem can not go past 85% using el capitan 10.11.6. why so many problems.
2017-2-22
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

MickeyO Posted at 2017-2-22 00:59
Having exact same problem can not go past 85% using el capitan 10.11.6. why so many problems.

SSSOOOLLLLVVVVEEEDDDD
2017-2-22
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

motard Posted at 2017-2-22 06:58
SSSOOOLLLLVVVVEEEDDDD

Well done Motard, can you translate for us?
2017-2-22
Use props
motard
lvl.4
  • >>>
Portugal

Sestaceans Posted at 2017-2-22 07:03
Well done Motard, can you translate for us?

Ok, after severall weeks with this buggin me, look that I before  can't even start calibration, many of you stops at 85%. This solved my problem, could not resolve yours, be with this in mind.
After many readings, youtube videos, nothing of these helping me,What I did:
-go to Device Manager and look for you drone(connected), for me appears like the pic I post above "DJI ?", ant says driver not installed.
-with shift pressed, reboot the pc/laptop, it goes to Recuperation-Troubleshoot-Advanced options-startup settings-restart then In Startup Settings press 7
-reboot
-Device Manager
-look the drone Dji ?
-mouse right button
-update driver software
-Browse for drivers, you should point to C:\Program Files (x86)\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2
-He find the drive and install
-Done

2017-2-22
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

motard Posted at 2017-2-22 07:26
Ok, after severall weeks with this buggin me, look that I before  can't even start calibration, many of you stops at 85%. This solved my problem, could not resolve yours, be with this in mind.
After many readings, youtube videos, nothing of these helping me,What I did:
-go to Device Manager and look for you drone(connected), for me appears like the pic I post above "DJI ?", ant says driver not installed.

You the man!
2017-2-22
Use props
shipshooter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 354636 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm using Apple Imac and Mac Book pro. I don't see a "device manager" on Apple....I have uploaded Assistant2, two times, done complete re-boot, etc etc.....cannot get the op art framing screen...."Frame Alignment Error." duh, I dont even get the blue/red corner marks to line up? WTF
2017-7-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules