Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery problem?
519 5 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dldp-sp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1065902 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have 2 sets of batteries for the I2. Yesterday, I charged a set and, after a while the charger beeped letting me know they were charged. I took them off the charger and set them on the table. Later in the day I tried to fly with them and the app said could not take off because of a big difference between voltage. I noticed that one of the batteries was only about 60% charged. I placed the battery back on the charger and it seems fine now. I plan to hover a 2 feet off the ground until the batteries are drain down just to make sure there is no issues. The only thing I can think of is maybe I didn't have the battery fully inserted into the charger. Anyone else experience anything like this before?

Regads,
Tom
2017-2-12
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
China

was the two green lights on? Only happens when battery is fully inserted
2017-2-12
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Dr Jon Posted at 2017-2-12 04:29
was the two green lights on? Only happens when battery is fully inserted

I believe they were. I usually check because they are a little tricky getting them in right. I'm getting ready to do my 2 foot flight and see how it goes. I would think if one of the cells went bad it should continue to fail under load.

Tom
2017-2-12
Use props
Dr Jon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 463012 ft
United Kingdom

fingers crossed  
2017-2-12
Use props
dldp-sp
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Well, I did the test and all went well. It was pretty windy so the I2 was working pretty hard to say in place. Ran for 20 minutes until 15% battery. Both batteries are back on the charger. I think I will mark this up as operator error for now but, will monitor this battery closely.

Tom,
2017-2-12
Use props
Coigreach
lvl.4
Flight distance : 546014 ft
Australia

Following for updates!
2017-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now