Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Free Editing Software.
1440 4 2017-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StapleNut
lvl.1

United States

What kind of FREE video editing software does everybody use? Looking for somthing on PC that is easy to use but has advanced features if I need them.
2017-2-12
Use props
StapleNut
lvl.1

United States

Just spent 20min learning to use the DJI-Go4 App to edit a short video. Get it all figured out and let it render and when it got to the share screen it just crashed and deleted my video. Thanks App. Looks like I need to acquire some decent software to make a real video.
2017-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

StapleNut Posted at 2017-2-12 20:13
Just spent 20min learning to use the DJI-Go4 App to edit a short video. Get it all figured out and let it render and when it got to the share screen it just crashed and deleted my video. Thanks App. Looks like I need to acquire some decent software to make a real video.

What mobile device you used to install dji go 4 app?
Please try another one in DJI recommended list and check whether you can share it successfully.
Try to google "free editing software", you'll get the information needed.
2017-2-13
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
lvl.4

France

Hi there! I've recently downloaded a free version of Bolide video editing software. It's incredibly easy-to-use and flexible! You can try it out too to make cute movies. Memories never dye (especially, if they're recorded;))
2017-2-16
Use props
SkyMemories
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

GoPro Quik.. nice to use for newbie..
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules