Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji N3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
igorshiling
lvl.1

Russia

What to buy for Dji N3 that would work program Dji GO?
2017-2-13
Use props
Robin UAV
lvl.3

United Kingdom

In order to use DJI GO with N3 you need Lightbridge 2. If you want video feed and camera control from the GO app you need Zenmuse X3, X5 or X5R with the M600 X Mount Plate.
2017-2-13
Use props
igorshiling
lvl.1

Russia

Robin UAV Posted at 2017-2-13 02:23
In order to use DJI GO with N3 you need Lightbridge 2. If you want video feed and camera control from the GO app you need Zenmuse X3, X5 or X5R with the M600 X Mount Plate.

Thank you!
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

The cameras that Robin provided would allow for you to get the most out of the camera controls. If you happen to have a simple camera mount, you can get away with using a direct video feed from a camera via the HDMI port. With the latest update to the Lightbridge 2 system, you can purchase the Channel Expansion Kit in order to connect and operate a 3rd party gimbal via the F channel ports.
2017-2-15
Use props
KopterKraft.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 375761 ft
Germany

The position and controls of the channel expansion kit are not really handy for operating a gimbal.  There are alternative ways to control the gimbal using the DJI RC controls:

2017-2-17
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-15 22:53
The cameras that Robin provided would allow for you to get the most out of the camera controls. If you happen to have a simple camera mount, you can get away with using a direct video feed from a camera via the HDMI port. With the latest update to the Lightbridge 2 system, you can purchase the Channel Expansion Kit in order to connect and operate a 3rd party gimbal via the F channel ports.

Hi Jamie

Can you assist me please? I added the channel expansion kit to my rig today, updated the LB2 firmware (and it works ok) but now my X3 gimbal is not working (totally dead) and in the GO app it says it needs a firmware update?
Ive tried another X3 just to be sure but get the same result.

No idea what firmware to run (I am and havce been running the latest OSMO firmware with no issues prior to today) - when I hook the X3 up to my OSMO is does not prompt for any firmware update.

Any ideas?

H

2017-4-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-4-23 11:56
Hi Jamie

Can you assist me please? I added the channel expansion kit to my rig today, updated the LB2 firmware (and it works ok) but now my X3 gimbal is not working (totally dead) and in the GO app it says it needs a firmware update?

When you look at the About page, what firmware versions does it say you're running?
2017-4-24
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-24 10:37
When you look at the About page, what firmware versions does it say you're running?

Hi Jamie

Got the camera working in the end - seems I had 2 separate issues, faulty Matrice mount kit and LB2 unit (or at least swapping them for new ones fixes the issue).

I did have issues when upgrading controller firmware - (phone battery dies half way through) - I have since reinstalled the controller and air firmware to latest versions, and both show they are on latest versions (conmfirmed in Go app and Assistant 2). But now I get 'no video transmission signal' error in the Go app (and no picture from the X3).

NOTE - This is only with this specific LB2 unit. If I swap it for another LB2 (on the same firmware) it all works ok.

Is there a way to 'factory reset' the LB2 units?

PS Im still left with the camera firmware notice in the Go app though. Running latest OSMO firmware 1.8.2.40
LB2 ground running: 1.2.10

Any help appreciated.
H
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-4-25 00:23
Hi Jamie

Got the camera working in the end - seems I had 2 separate issues, faulty Matrice mount kit and LB2 unit (or at least swapping them for new ones fixes the issue).

Just to clarify, is the LB2 air end up to date as well? For the air side, there isn't a reset to factory defaults available. For the LB2 ground end, you can perform the following button combination to reset it of any odd presets that could be affecting the unit:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

When connecting the X3 to either the OSMO or the aircraft, could you verify if the camera firmware reads as v1.10.1.40?
2017-4-25
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-25 12:15
Just to clarify, is the LB2 air end up to date as well? For the air side, there isn't a reset to factory defaults available. For the LB2 ground end, you can perform the following button combination to reset it of any odd presets that could be affecting the unit:

* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.

Hi Jamie

Yes air end is on latest version. I'll try the reset on ground version.

The X3 camera/gimbal firmware (via OSMO) reads:  v1.8.2.40  (which is the OSMO latest firmware no?)

PS There is no way (that I know of) to check the X3 firmware version when connected to the aircraft.
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Hazardpro1 Posted at 2017-4-25 12:35
Hi Jamie

Yes air end is on latest version. I'll try the reset on ground version.

When the X3 is connected to the unit, you should see the camera and its firmware pop up in the About section of the camera view. It's not registering there at all?
2017-4-25
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Can you explain exactly where to look/go in the app to see these settings please?
eg 'About section of the camera view'
2017-4-26
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Ah ok found it

IMG_0008.PNG
2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now