Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
When you order your Mavic Pro
1619 14 2017-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

Just want to provide some information for any that need it. I ordered my Mavic with a few accessories (I don't need everything from the fly more combo) a week ago today. I have chatted with DJI and got mixed responses on when the Mavic would ship. Today I finally called tech support and even though they don't handle orders the girl was able to check on my order and make some other calls to the sales dept. What she told me was this.

Your entire order has to ship together. So if you add an accessory that has a large wait time, your entire order has that same wait.

I requested the order split, and she told me that at this time they cannot split orders.

So this being said if you order your drone make sure you order the drone separate from the accessories to take advantage of the shipping times.

I must say, this doesn't apply to the fly more combo!

Comment below if you have questions!
2017-2-13
Use props
WYHSniper1007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1003822 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for sharing!
2017-2-13
Use props
jgadea
lvl.1
Flight distance : 131985 ft
Nicaragua

Look at my story:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... mp;page=1#pid692904
2017-2-13
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

This is an old news... and recycled. for few years now...All DJI product must be ordered separately if you need quick turn around.
2017-2-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I have your order number?
Will check it with our sales team and help you confirm the information.
2017-2-14
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

jgadea Posted at 2017-2-13 18:06
Look at my story:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=84497&page=1#pid692904

No lie the whole reason I started looking into my order and chatting with folks is because of your horror story! Did you ever get your drone?
2017-2-14
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-14 00:02
May I have your order number?
Will check it with our sales team and help you confirm the information.

I've chatted with 2 people and talked on the phone with 1 person. All have said the same thing, but if you can make something happen it would be much appreciated.
2017-2-14
Use props
jgadea
lvl.1
Nicaragua

jtylercook Posted at 2017-2-14 06:32
No lie the whole reason I started looking into my order and chatting with folks is because of your horror story! Did you ever get your drone?

I have not.
2017-2-14
Use props
jgadea
lvl.1
Nicaragua

jtylercook Posted at 2017-2-14 06:56

I've chatted with 2 people and talked on the phone with 1 person. All have said the same thing, but if you can make something happen it would be much appreciated.

What phone number did you call? thanks
2017-2-14
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

jgadea Posted at 2017-2-14 07:19
What phone number did you call? thanks

There isn't actually a number for sales and orders, but I talked to tech support and they were able to help me out enough to get some info. That number is +1 818-235-0789 just press all 1s in the menu
2017-2-14
Use props
Loganx1121
United States

Maybe I should call tech support too and see if they can check on my order.  The live chat sales people keep telling me different things every time.  
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jtylercook Posted at 2017-2-14 06:56

We checked your order, which has been splitted since you requested that.
Sorry for the misunderstanding before, the reps could not do that by themselves at the moment you chatted or spoke with them, they need transfer the information to related team who will evaluate and handle it.
Generally speaking, we do not split the combo, while if you request to do that, we'll take it as a special case.
Thanks again for your understanding.
2017-2-14
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-14 23:11
We checked your order, which has been splitted since you requested that.
Sorry for the misunderstanding before, the reps could not do that by themselves at the moment you chatted or spoke with them, they need transfer the information to related team who will evaluate and handle it.
Generally speaking, we do not split the combo, while if you request to do that, we'll take it as a special case.

sweet thanks! just glad we got it worked out! btw for all those watching the thread, when I checked my email yesterday afternoon I did have an email confirming the split. When I have shipping info I will update this thread. DJI Natalia, I'm going to assume since the order was split that the day counter is reset on production and shipping? So that being said I can expect the Mavic order to ship by Tuesday 2/21 and arrive by Tuesday 2/28? Or am I totally off on this?
2017-2-15
Use props
jtylercook
lvl.1

United States

Just got a shipping email for the Mavic Pro. Drone is on the way!
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

jtylercook Posted at 2017-2-16 18:40
Just got a shipping email for the Mavic Pro. Drone is on the way!

That's great, glad to hear.
Hope you receive it soon and enjoy it.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules