Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How Can We Find Our DJI-Pilot Level on DJI's Website.
10008 15 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Babur
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17766732 ft
  • >>>
Pakistan

Respected DJI Folks,
I am one of the most earlier users of DJI equipment and an old RC hobbiest. I am searching the DJI's website for last 3 months but I am unable to find any link or clue regarding DJI Pilot Level here. in the DJI-GO and DJI-GO-4 it is available but I want this to be found in my account on DJI website. I have consulted the DJI online support people for several times but they aslo do not know about this. I am trying to find the answer for following 3 questions . . .

a. What does it means by LV-38 ?
b. How many are the total levels of DJI pilots ?
c. How can we tel our friends that on what DJI Pilot lever are we ?

Please provide help if anyone here knows about it . . .

IMG_4536.PNG
2017-2-14
Use props
ricci2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

You are a DJI god, all praise Babur..... I am only lv14. I am not worthy to say your name.

as for your questions, sorry I have no clue but yours is a fantastic number...

Happy flying.
2017-2-14
Use props
C-123 Guy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7962966 ft
United States

ricci2 Posted at 2017-2-14 06:59
You are a DJI god, all praise Babur..... I am only lv14. I am not worthy to say your name.

as for your questions, sorry I have no clue but yours is a fantastic number...

Two+ years flying and I can't figure out the details...
dji log.jpg
2017-9-26
Use props
DJI-Mark
lvl.4

United States

LV-38 is pilot level. The levels can go up to 100. Just make sure that you sync up your flights.
2017-9-28
Use props
SAR production
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32418789 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

Mon tableau.jpg
2017-10-29
Use props
Babur
lvl.1
  • >>>
Pakistan

Hi, DJI Guru Folks
If you look at the details of my flight record, you will find that perhaps I am on the top level in flying DJI Drones but still DJI has not explained it to me even after several asking that what is the meaning of this Growth of Value and DJI Pilot Level . . . if anyone among us have the answer; please do share.

2018-8-26
Use props
SAR production
lvl.4
  • >>>
Mauritius

Babur Posted at 2018-8-26 07:18
Hi, DJI Guru Folks
If you look at the details of my flight record, you will find that perhaps I am on the top level in flying DJI Drones but still DJI has not explained it to me even after several asking that what is the meaning of this Growth of Value and DJI Pilot Level . . . if anyone among us have the answer; please do share.

Hello,
I am indeed in the unknown also on the score and level. One thing is for sure, your mileage also appears on your page. happy New Years
2019-1-2
Use props
SAR production
lvl.4
  • >>>
Mauritius

Babur Posted at 2018-8-26 07:18
Hi, DJI Guru Folks
If you look at the details of my flight record, you will find that perhaps I am on the top level in flying DJI Drones but still DJI has not explained it to me even after several asking that what is the meaning of this Growth of Value and DJI Pilot Level . . . if anyone among us have the answer; please do share.

Hello,
I am indeed in the unknown also on the score and level. One thing is for sure, your mileage also appears on your page. happy New Years
2019-1-2
Use props
well-about_that
lvl.2
Flight distance : 307779 ft
Croatia

SAR production Posted at 1-2 05:01
Hello,

I don't see it when clicking on his name - at least not on mobile.
2019-1-3
Use props
Babur
lvl.1
  • >>>
Pakistan

Its been 3 years of asking DJI Experts on DJI Support but still they do not have the words to explain that what this DJI Pilot Level actually means and who can someone find this on DJI's official website.
If you check my recent records from the following image with green box highlighted, you might consider that I am one from the top level Pilots but even I am being un answered from DJI.
If some one know about this, please share the knowledge for good reasons . . .

2019-11-19
Use props
COA_M600_PIC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237162 ft
United States

Babur Posted at 2019-11-19 20:08
Its been 3 years of asking DJI Experts on DJI Support but still they do not have the words to explain that what this DJI Pilot Level actually means and who can someone find this on DJI's official website.
If you check my recent records from the following image with green box highlighted, you might consider that I am one from the top level Pilots but even I am being un answered from DJI.
If some one know about this, please share the knowledge for good reasons . . .

have you tried syncing your FLight log to DJI? click on the cloud icon in the top right of your screen and give it the permission to sync.
2020-7-24
Use props
MedicFL1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4358570 ft
  • >>>
United States

I suspect this is simply for your personal knowledge. There is no Award Ceremony or recognition that anyone is aware of.
However this is a way of proving your experience, should you ever have to, in the future as more regulations come into place.
Airdata App also keeps track of your Flights and Air time and offers a Badge that you may place on your website, if that's what your looking for.
2020-8-3
Use props
fans45226ecd
New
Flight distance : 1204383 ft
  • >>>
India

I dont understand the numbers of Mr.babur. I flown the dji for 200.000m. Did not sync my data for one year. still im just LVL 23
2021-6-7
Use props
Babur
lvl.1
  • >>>
Pakistan

Respected Friends, this image will explain my recent DJI Pilot Level Record and will explain that I am one of the most earliest drone pilots of DJI and being a senior aerial filmmaker with a busy routine, I have achieved almost unmatchable records.
2021-11-1
Use props
Texas Red
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43984124 ft
  • >>>
United States

I’m currently a Lv 51 pilot.  Flown over 4 thousand miles.  
2022-8-11
Use props
Texas Red
lvl.2
Flight distance : 43984124 ft
  • >>>
United States

Babur Posted at 2019-11-19 20:08
Its been 3 years of asking DJI Experts on DJI Support but still they do not have the words to explain that what this DJI Pilot Level actually means and who can someone find this on DJI's official website.
If you check my recent records from the following image with green box highlighted, you might consider that I am one from the top level Pilots but even I am being un answered from DJI.
If some one know about this, please share the knowledge for good reasons . . .

How about this ?   Now that’s some Drone flying !
E5912B13-E8A6-4AD1-AA64-C84A5D8D9A0A.png
2023-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules