problème de signal de inspire 1
1728 12 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mick 66
New

Benin

[size=14.6667px]bonjour à tous mon inspire 1 a un problème . j'ai essayé de faire la mise à jour mais après j'ai constaté que le signal vidéo n’apparaît plus. j'ai essayé les calibrages mais toujours rien je veux vraiment votre aide ça fait plus de deux semaines que j'arrive pas à travailler
2017-2-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Can you try English.  I think what you are saying is you are stuck in Travel Mode or have no video on Inspire 1 ........ Or something about a chicken that has only 3 legs.....Not sure
Bit rusty in French

donnie

2017-2-14
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

Hello to all my inspire 1 has a problem. I tried to do the update but after I noticed that the video signal no longer appears. I tried the calibrations but still nothing I really want your help it made more than two weeks that I can not work
2017-2-14
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Mick 66 Posted at 2017-2-14 05:42
Hello to all my inspire 1 has a problem. I tried to do the update but after I noticed that the video signal no longer appears. I tried the calibrations but still nothing I really want your help it made more than two weeks that I can not work

Ok ,  so after you updated the Aircraft and the RC transmitter you have NO video is that correct ?  What version is currently listed on the "About " page of the go app. ?
Can you start the Motors on the aircraft ?  

You just have No video but all else is Operating correctly is that correct ?

Is this the X3 camera you have ?

I just want to make sure you are on compatible firmware.  Either give me a screen shot like example below or just list them .  Make sure ENTIRE systems on to get the entire firmware versions .
***The example below is OUT of Date but it is just an example of what I need to see.  

donnie

DJI screen shot about page for firmware.jpg
2017-2-14
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

Donnie Stugots Posted at 2017-2-14 05:50
Ok ,  so after you updated the Aircraft and the RC transmitter you have NO video is that correct ?  What version is currently listed on the "About " page of the go app. ?
Can you start the Motors on the aircraft ?  

2017-2-16
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

2017-2-16
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

App version 3.1.5
appareil version 1.10.01.40
radiocommande version 1.7.60
camera version 1.10.01.40
2017-2-16
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

Mick 66 Posted at 2017-2-16 13:51
App version 3.1.5
appareil version 1.10.01.40
radiocommande version 1.7.60

Good evening is the result of the about that I sent
But I have inpression that the update is pzs well done because the result failed but I followed the procedure to the letter
what can I do ?

2017-2-16
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Mick 66 Posted at 2017-2-16 13:54
Good evening is the result of the about that I sent
But I have inpression that the update is pzs well done because the result failed but I followed the procedure to the letter
what can I do ?
According to the "about "page that firmware versions that  you listed , you are up to date .
Can you start the motors on the AC?   Are you saying that the only problem is NO LIVE VIDEO ?

If you have NO communication with the Aircraft  and the Transmitter after updating , then you want to re- link the AC and the RC
Only do the below procedure if you have no communication at all between AC and RC...    Go to the other thread below if NO VIDEO is the only problem.

HOW TO RE LINK ***After you do an update to the AC and Or RC you may loose connection between the RC transmitter and the aircraft .  Once you confirm that you have the proper updates on the AC and RC  go to the Remote contol Settings tab on the go app.  go to the bottom and in blue highlight it will say "Linking  Remote Controler".  Before you press that , make sure you can find the Red link button on ther aircraft , it is inside the Main fuselage behind the right top silver nose cone screw ,  ( You do NOT have to take anything apart to find it ) may need a flashlight  to see it.  Once you find it have the AC and RC on and press link button on Go app  , you will then have 60  seconds to press the red button on the aircraft, press and hold that button in firmly for about 5 seconds, let go .  You should then have a success box on the go app.   

IF NO VIDEO IS THE ONLY PROBLEM AND THE CAMERA DOES THE NORMAL START UP DANCE :

We will need to see the hidden file on the SD card you used to update the aircraft .  I have directions on a link  below.  If you do not have the last update on the SD card still then simply load the CURRENT FW that is on the Aircraft now to the SD card  ( the same one you loaded to the aircraft most recently ) . It will only take a minute or two to upload because it will see it has already been updated .
Then put the SD card back in the  PC or MAC  to be read, we want to see lines "0800 and 1500",  and if they say, "Device not Detected " then you will need to send at the very least the Camera in for repair.  This is from a corrupted video module inside the Camera .
Link below is how to open Hidden files on a PC, written by yours truly .
http://forum.dji.com/thread-44546-1-1.html

If you have a MAC use the link below , it is a PDF file .

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... xNjcyMTd8NTU0NjM%3D

This " No video transmission " and corrupted FW can happen if you have the RC Transmitter on when you were updating the Aircraft ....do you remember if you did ?  This can cause it , but there are some others .

***Sample of the file below ,   ( notice code lines 0800 and 1500 )  The file on YOUR system we want to look at will be on the Very Bottom of the page when  you are looking at the  Firmware download history , that is the one we want to diagnose.  THIS IS AN OLD 1.3  ( FOR EXAMPLE ONLY ) FILE BUT IT WILL LOOK THE SAME , LOOK AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF THE LOG  AND LOOK AT LINES 0800 AND 1500.

device not detectred.PNG
donnie

2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

In addition to Donnie's advice, please try the following:

Try to reset the remote controller.
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relink the aircraft with the following:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2017-2-17
Use props
Mick 66
New

Benin

Satellite positioning is turned off how activated that?
2017-2-18
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Mick 66 Posted at 2017-2-18 08:37

It is always on , not sure what you mean . Make sure the aircraft has clear view of sky

donnie
2017-2-19
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

Mick 66 Posted at 2017-2-18 08:37

Make sure you have the entire system fired up as well  , otherwise it will look like its nonworking , and the aircraft of course has a clear view of the sky.

I sent you an e mail as well

donnie
2017-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules