Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Warranty Swap - Heads Up DJI.
1112 3 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI-Rick
New
Flight distance : 50633 ft
Netherlands

I updated the firmware of my PH3 Advanced to latest level and after it  my drone didn't work anymore, motors wouldn't start (ESC Status Error). I  reported the issue to DJI and they requested me to sent in my unit for  servcie/repair. When I received the quotation I was happy to read they  were gonna swap my drone for a replacement one from the factory free of  charge which again shows to me that DJI has a high service  responsibility as they clearly understood that it was no wrong doing on  my part as I strictly followed firmware update instructions as I have  done many times before. Yetsterday my drone was shipped back to me and  everything is up and running again, I am a happy flyer again. Thanks DJI  !!!!
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI-Rick
New
Flight distance : 50633 ft
Netherlands

check thread post
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Great, appreciate for your support, and glad to hear it's running perfectly, enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-2-14
Use props
fans3236e49c
New
Flight distance : 198025 ft
United States

I recently had the EXACT same problem with my PH3 Advanced. Unfortunately, DJI charged me $65 to fix my phantom. They claim that I somehow did the upgrade incorrectly. I followed the instructions to a T. I don't understand how you could even do the upgrade incorrectly to the point that it would render the copter useless. The upgrade should either work or not work.  Needless to say, I am very disapointed in my customer service experience with DJI.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules