Questions about my repair / replacement
759 4 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zackyoung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 760801 ft
United States

My mavic suffered from an extremely blurry lens on the right and left side of the frame.  I filed a repair ticket a week ago, it took 3 days to get my shipping label and now DJI have had my drone according to UPS since last Friday, the 10th.  I'm by no means trying to be impatient, however I have had to postpone a road trip I was supposed to be on right now with my girlfriend. On my repair ticket the status is still "To be recieved", I have called support twice and they have told me they will update my ticket but nothing has happened.
According to some of the threads I've read here from other people with the same problem they all seem to have recieved entirely new drones within a week instead of having any repairs done.  If that's the case I would really appreciate if someone could expedite my case and just send me the replacement unit promptly since I would assume doing all the repair steps and tests would be irrelevant.  Maybe I just am getting my hopes up for unrealistically quick service but honestly if no repair is going to take place I feel like it shouldn't take more than a couple days.

Anyways, I hope someone can take a look at my case:
CAS-439086-N3Q3L0

Thanks for the potential help, I'm already going to miss Valentine's Day with the girlfriend so I'm hoping I won't have to tell her that I won't see her for another 2 weeks or I might not survive this.
2017-2-14
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

My case was updated and repair is underway, disregard this post.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I just checked it, everything goes fine now, I think you will get it back soon, no worries.
Thanks for your supporting again!
2017-2-14
Use props
Zackyoung
lvl.1
United States

I sent you a PM, thanks for the help.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Zackyoung Posted at 2017-2-17 13:55
I sent you a PM, thanks for the help.

I've informed our repair team to look into your case, they will contact you for an update.
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules