Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Polling on issues
12Next >
3696 44 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WindSoul
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16 ft
Canada

This poll is about issues. I was curious to see how many people encountered dificulties and how they dealt with them.
I hope to better understand what it takes in terms of maintenance costs and planning.
Single SelectVote, Total 79 people participate in voting

Voting has ended

1.27% (1)
1.27% (1)
1.27% (1)
0.00% (0)
1.27% (1)
1.27% (1)
10.13% (8)
7.59% (6)
5.06% (4)
70.89% (56)
Your user group with no voting privileges
2017-2-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Hey bud, why aren't you reading the flight manual (RTFM) brushing up on your RC drone smarts?

I don't see any advantage for you, to post these pointless polls. What do you gain, in them?

School me, bro. Tell all. Hahaha

Give me one good reason, and I might tap a choice then.... Chuckles

RedHotPoker
2017-2-14
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.4
Canada

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-14 15:28
Hey bud, why aren't you reading the flight manual (RTFM) brushing up on your RC drone smarts?

I don't see any advantage for you, to post these pointless poles. What do you gain, in them?

i dont understand what you want. your post is completely uncalled for. if you think this poll is not for your then why are you here in first place?
2017-2-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

WindSoul Posted at 2017-2-14 15:38
i dont understand what you want. your post is completely uncalled for. if you think this poll is not for your then why are you here in first place?

That is not nearly a good enough reason for me to tap a choice.

Sorry. Moving on.

Yes, We need another poll to poll on polls, for poll lovers.

Happy Valentines day... ;-)

Respectfully, Poll on. Hahahaha

RedHotPoker

2017-2-14
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-14 15:46
That is not nearly a good enough reason for me to tap a choice.

Sorry. Moving on.

Mannnn.... This poll is even LONNNNNNNNNGER than his previous one (88 Day19 Hour5 Min )  

We are going to be grandparents by the time we found out the maintenance cost and planning. This will really screw my budget now... {:4_142:}

2017-2-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

dronist Posted at 2017-2-14 19:58
Mannnn.... This poll is even LONNNNNNNNNGER than his previous one (88 Day19 Hour5 Min )  

We are going to be grandparents by the time we found out the maintenance cost and planning. This will really screw my budget now...

Must be lonely over there. But I'm not here to judge, only stating the obvious. ;-)

I have no idea, but am happy to give my own opinion. Not shy to speak my mind.

Sometimes it takes time to fit in... Let's see how things progress, and evolve.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-14
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 177720 ft
United Kingdom

Is he is trying to get his post count up for promotion to Captain
2017-2-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

I will give You some Captain. . . Just for fun. ;-)
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

RedHotPoker
2017-2-15
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 128839 ft
Belgium

I don't see any advantage for you, to post these pointless polls. What do you gain, in them?

i can't understand the point of this poll either.
2017-2-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Phantom Robin Posted at 2017-2-15 01:59
i can't understand the point of this poll either.

There is none. Zero...

It's a goose egg.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-15
Use props
AntBatt13
lvl.3
Flight distance : 138337 ft
United States

P3S owner for 5 days now. Read the manual front to back, watched several YouTube videos, and read a lot on this forum before it arrived. 6 full flights under my belt now, zero issues.
2017-2-15
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

well I suppose it does suggest that despite what sometimes seems like endless complaints, thing really aren't that  bad at all
2017-2-15
Use props
Odan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 182913 ft
United States

This is a flawed poll from the start.  You are  going to have problems with " hat..bell curve etc"  {:4_177:}
Do you even know anything about statistics ? The data will be biased and unusable.
Unless you can reach all owners you will only hear from people with problems.  Also..you will only hear from people who are willing to take time for ANOTHER POLL.
You should spend more time flying and less time at the keyboards.
Or are you just trying to get people to bark at you so you can compline to the mods about RUDE dude's on this forum ??????? {:4_173:}
RHP and gang...I owe you guy's an apology I've had 1 post deleted probably because I called you guys bully's. I was very wrong....sorry very sorry.
I hate coming here and seeing another post where I think to myself......NOT AGAIN ..
This is a great forum with  loads of great people wanting to help others get the most from their UAS's.  
I'm guessing that this post will get deleted but I had to say something in defense of DJI and this forum and Mods.

Only a fool kicks a hornets nest to see what will happen.
Why do you hate DJI so much ????? If this stuff sucks get rid of it and get another product... That might give you something to compline about.

2017-2-15
Use props
WindSoul
lvl.4
Canada

Odan Posted at 2017-2-15 07:33
This is a flawed poll from the start.  You are  going to have problems with "P hat..bell curve etc"  
Do you even know anything about statistics ? The data will be biased and unusable.
Unless you can reach all owners you will only hear from people with problems.  Also..you will only hear from people who are willing to take time for ANOTHER POLL.

I don't understand what you mean. My drone files well, I had zero complains so far. I wish I could say the same about so many other people posting complains on this forum. But this poll is not about complains, this is about knowing what to expect. I thought I made it clear enough for anyone including you.
I don't see anything related to the topic in your post.
You don't understand the topic? Don't like it? Can't live without being uncivilized?
Looking to see your post erased? Are you trying to make fun of this poll or me?
Coming from a fellow pilot, is really unacceptable.
2017-2-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Odan Posted at 2017-2-15 07:33
This is a flawed poll from the start.  You are  going to have problems with "P hat..bell curve etc"  

Odan, Hey bro, there's no apology necessary to me. I'm just as guilty for giving the rusty gears to the OP and actually was feeling somewhat guilty here last night.

If we put our feet in his shoes, and the sides are reversed, it wouldn't be a comfortable fit. Perhaps just leave the fellow to his own purpose, and allow the outcome to find its own resting place.

I have no ill will or even a single reason to ride the poor fellows back. & even though my spurs are rounded on the ends, I do understand how uncomfortable it may be. So let us all let bygones be...

Have yourself another great day. The sun is shining and the birds are happily singing their songs of joy.
Let's sing along, and whistle while we work at our own tasks and duties. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

AntBatt13 Posted at 2017-2-15 06:00
P3S owner for 5 days now. Read the manual front to back, watched several YouTube videos, and read a lot on this forum before it arrived. 6 full flights under my belt now, zero issues.

Well come on in, to the forum and extended Phantom family. ;-)

Happy to hear you are having  a wonderful beginning to your Phantom adventures.

Please enjoy your new drone, and time well spent, while visiting  the forum.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-15
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.4
Belgium

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-15 11:56
Odan, Hey bro, there's no apology necessary to me. I'm just as guilty for giving the rusty gears to the OP and actually was feeling somewhat guilty here last night.

If we put our feet in his shoes, and the sides are reversed, it wouldn't be a comfortable fit. Perhaps just leave the fellow to his own purpose, and allow the outcome to find its own resting place.

Nicely put, great mentality, i will poll to make your admin
2017-2-15
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Phantom Robin Posted at 2017-2-15 23:11
Nicely put, great mentality, i will poll to make your admin

Hey Robin, Gee Thanks. Give the man hand, or foot. J/K

Ah, well even if you are being sincere, that's probably not in the playing cards or distant stars for me.
As much as it may seem like a lofty position, it's also a very difficult job, and not one of which I would do well at. All work, and no play. That's the complete opposite of my life, which is all play and no work. Haha

People either Love you, or they hate you. I prefer how it is today, where most folks are indifferent. ;-)

Heck, I can stand out in crowd today, and go completely unnoticed. Chuckles

Until I get up on stage, mic in hand and share some of my life stories and off coloured jokes.
Then it brings the house down. And that's just about the time I usually wake up. Hehe

The DJI staff are hand picked, for their bravery, thick skin and education. There are no dummy staff here.

I would probably ban all the wrong people, and keep those who don't deserve the right to enjoy the privileges here. What more can I say, that had never been thought of before?  ;-)

No, save that important poll and vote, for something more important, like the replacement of the Here map in the Android app. Something that I have absolutely no experience with. Eh?  ;-)

Fun times, late at night, when most smart folks are already in bed, resting the body and catching some REM with fantastic dreams. Because the mind never sleeps. Unlike a goose, who sleeps with one eye open, while the other eye is closed and only one half of their bird brain rests, at a time.

Do you have any more bright ideas? Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-15
Use props
Phantom Robin
lvl.4
Belgium

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-15 23:59
Hey Robin, Gee Thanks. Give the man hand, or foot. J/K

Ah, well even if you are being sincere, that's probably not in the playing cards or distant stars for me.

I was not kidding about how i liked your post its  mentality, this forum needs more  that, i like positive attitude, it's nice to read. The DJI forum is a great place, if we could only make a campfire and sing kumbaya
2017-2-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Phantom Robin Posted at 2017-2-16 00:48
I was not kidding about how i liked your post its  mentality, this forum needs more  that, i like positive attitude, it's nice to read. The DJI forum is a great place, if we could only make a campfire and sing kumbaya

Only if there will be s'mores. Haha

And we could use Belgian chocolate... Chuckles
Thanks bro, your kindness is flattering. Seriously. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-16
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1861490 ft

United Kingdom

From reading some off gutfarts..............oops sorry windsouls posts i think hes what we call in blighty  a  WINGER..............Hey how about changing your name to that
2017-2-17
Use props
Mariuss
First Officer
Flight distance : 2480515 ft
  • >>>
Norway

I'll show up to that campfire! Allthough i won't be much help on the kumbaya, I'd love to meet some of the guys here..
2017-2-19
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1861490 ft

United Kingdom

He dont get out to fly he spends all his time trolling this forum
2017-2-19
Use props
Beux
lvl.1
United States

I couldn't tell you why the OP posted a new poll. All I can tell you is that the poll says DJI kicks @ss.
2017-2-19
Use props
Beux
lvl.1
United States

Jcostello Posted at 2017-2-19 14:37

Maybe he doesn't have a drone to fly.
2017-2-19
Use props
Beux
lvl.1
United States

I've got a fire barrel and some beer. Is that close enough?
2017-2-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Beux Posted at 2017-2-19 14:52
I've got a fire barrel and some beer. Is that close enough?

Yes, I Will bring the back bacon and back ribs. Hahaha

RedHotPoker
2017-2-19
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Jcostello Posted at 2017-2-19 14:37

Time to visit my friends from www.ercha.ca, at the empty airplane hangar where we fly indoors when it appeals to us. Got all four flight packs charged, my RC and iPad Air2 Cellular as well. Rock it!..

The UFC fights are programmed to record on the Arris Gateway DVR.

Man the last fight, ended with a viscous knockout.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-19
Use props
Satstream
Captain
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

For a few points, he is filling the forum with such surveys! Incredible
2017-3-28
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-15 01:51
I will give You some Captain. . . Just for fun. ;-)
[view_image] [view_image] [view_image]

I have been severely limiting my posts so as to remain a second officer.  With rank comes responsibility, and if I wanted responsibility I'd get a pet goat.
2017-3-28
Use props
Kneepuck
Captain
Flight distance : 275105 ft
United States

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-2-15 11:56

They say you should always walk a mile in someones shoes before you judge them.  Because then,  you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes!
2017-3-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Satstream Posted at 2017-3-28 01:23
For a few points, he is filling the forum with such surveys! Incredible

In the end she/he got removed from the forum, so the poll is irrelevant anyway.
2017-3-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-3-28 13:58
I have been severely limiting my posts so as to remain a second officer.  With rank comes responsibility, and if I wanted responsibility I'd get a pet goat.

So you want to be without any acclaim?

Having the Capt'' Hook can be interesting. ;-)

RedHotPoker

2017-3-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Kneepuck Posted at 2017-3-28 14:03
They say you should always walk a mile in someones shoes before you judge them.  Because then,  you will be a mile away and you will have their shoes!

Yes, as long as she wasn't barefoot and pregnant. ;-)

I prefer ambling aimlessly, in my own comfortable footwear...

Often traveling down trails that are unique to my own curriosity.  

RedHotPoker

2017-3-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-28 14:08
In the end she/he got removed from the forum, so the poll is irrelevant anyway.

Replies and responses from the rest of us, has relevance, to ourselves, anyway. Haha

Did someone prematurely evacuate the premises?  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-3-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2017-3-28 14:42
It is interesting to think of Windsoul as a woman, then re-read her posts.....

So the he/she character got reinstated?  ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-3-28
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

It is interesting to think of Windsoul as a woman, then re-read her posts.....
2017-3-28
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

RedHotPoker Posted at 2017-3-28 14:15
Replies and responses from the rest of us, has relevance, to ourselves, anyway. Haha

Who let the dog out... lol
2017-3-28
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-3-28 14:43
Who let the dog out... lol

Woof, woof, woof woof..
. image.jpeg

RedHotPoker