Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
5.2k License issue?
12Next >
2709 45 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
United States

Finally I purchased the CineSSD 480GB ,

All seems to be working okay !  Sometime when I first fly for the day and try to record in 5.2k mode or Prores mode"  I get a message I have no Permission" contact DJI

At this point I must use DJI Assitant 2 to Load Certificate and then all is fine again?

Any know bugs ?
2017-2-14
Use props
Octavian
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56158 ft
United States

How much was the license? Or did you buy the whole pack togheter with the license?
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, you just get the message sometimes, right?
Please try to PM me your aircraft SN, which is located on the tail of the aircraft, thanks.
2017-2-15
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-15 02:16
Just to clarify, you just get the message sometimes, right?
Please try to PM me your aircraft SN, which is located on the tail of the aircraft, thanks.

Hello Natalia,

I sent you a a personnal Message with my serial number ..
2017-2-15
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-15 06:37
Hello Natalia,

I sent you a a personnal Message with my serial number ..

Hello again ,

Can't seem to get a answer from DJI on this  issue of the 5.2k license not working and working again after I reconnect to the assistance 2 software and load certificate again.

It would be nice to have a answer from DJI ..?

Spoke to a NANCY at DJI SUPPORT and emailed pictures and serial number .. no reply back now for days!

Frustration is starting to set in again .
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-16 17:45
Hello again ,

Can't seem to get a answer from DJI on this  issue of the 5.2k license not working and working again after I reconnect to the assistance 2 software and load certificate again.

Thanks, I received your PM and gave the SN to our engineers, will get back to you once I hear any news.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

I just got the news from our engineers, we can provide DOA for your case.
You can submit here for a case number and apply for pickup: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
Then please provide us your case number so that we can follow up it.

2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-16 17:45
Hello again ,

Whenever you could provide the case number would be appreciated.
2017-2-16
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-16 22:40
Whenever you could provide the case number would be appreciated.

Hello DJI-JAMIE

HERE IS MY CASE NUMBER         CAS-460177-V2N8M4

what equipment will I need to send in? Or just the drone body.

Why must I send this in to correct the 5.2k issue working and not working until I attach to the assistant 2 software ,  is this a software or hardware issue according to the engineers ?

My concern is that I should not have too used one of my drone refresh options on a warrenty issue ?

I spent over $ 7000.00 dollars on something I am unable to use , what's is going on?

Thank you

Neil
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-17 15:18
Hello DJI-JAMIE

If the unit is deemed malfunctioning, then it would be covered under warranty. Any warranty work would not affect your DJI Care Refresh. The Refresh program is only for not warranty service.

This could be a hardware issue with the built in image processor, which is supposed to register that the licenses are activated. A more in depth evaluation would be needed in order to determine that, however. Just to cover all the bases in case that's not the case, it would be best just to send in everything so that the camera and SSD can be tested to ensure that they communicating with each other properly. You could, however, get away with just sending in the aircraft, but that's up to you.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-17 15:18
Hello DJI-JAMIE

Neil, as Jamie mentioned, please send in everything, we'll take care of your case.
2017-2-18
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 20:17
Neil, as Jamie mentioned, please send in everything, we'll take care of your case.

Can you please explain to me "everything ". Includes  

Batteries, X5S camera , controller , 480ssd drive , travel case , propellers , etc?

I can't send out until next week , away from home training .

I received only ups ground service for me is coast to coast ,  being I purchased the additional refresh care service and the VIP .. can't we get this overnight shipping ?

I have be spending more time trying to use my Inspire drones .. with repairs then actually using them ..

Hoping not to wait long for a repair or replacement .

2017-2-19
Use props
Conrad Jay
lvl.1
Flight distance : 484806 ft
Canada

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-19 14:22

Batteries, X5S camera , controller , 480ssd drive , travel case , propellers , etc?

Make sure you send 'EVERYTHING' (cables, camera, batteries etc...) that comes with your package or pieces of gear that are causing problems. Make sure to document everything with photos that is being sent out. Mark down anything that has a serial including camera etc... Its a no brainer but can be a life saver
2017-2-20
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Conrad Jay Posted at 2017-2-20 20:49
Make sure you send 'EVERYTHING' (cables, camera, batteries etc...) that comes with your package or pieces of gear that are causing problems. Make sure to document everything with photos that is being sent out. Mark down anything that has a serial including camera etc... Its a no brainer but can be a life saver

Thank you  Conrad j ,

I am waiting for DJI TO MAKE THAT STATEMENT.  So if something doesn't get returned or goes missing I have a leg to stand on.

Yes, I will document all serial numbers and photos of all sent .

If I believe when reading about the refresh care service "VIP" service ... why do you get the slowest ups service of ground ... that's 7 days at least to make it coast to coast .

good product, but release with bugs !
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-19 14:22

Given what you're experiencing it would be primarily the aircraft, RC, SSD, and Camera. They can use test batteries and propellers to turn it on and test fly. Sending it in the travel case it comes with would ensure it's protected. You can choose to send in the batteries and the other smaller accessories at your discretion. For the shipping label, 2-day is normally the fastest. We can make a request to expedite it on the way back, but I could not guarantee overnight for sure. I do apologize, could you happen to remind me whether you're local to California or not?
2017-2-21
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-21 16:10
Given what you're experiencing it would be primarily the aircraft, RC, SSD, and Camera. They can use test batteries and propellers to turn it on and test fly. Sending it in the travel case it comes with would ensure it's protected. You can choose to send in the batteries and the other smaller accessories at your discretion. For the shipping label, 2-day is normally the fastest. We can make a request to expedite it on the way back, but I could not guarantee overnight for sure. I do apologize, could you happen to remind me whether you're local to California or not?

Thank Jamie,

I am not local to California , I am located in florida.

The UPS label was ground to California,  if you could manage a new UPS label with 2 day service would work much better.

Thank you

Neil
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-22 07:27
Thank Jamie,

I am not local to California , I am located in florida.

I'll see what can be done.
2017-2-22
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 08:30
I'll see what can be done.

Thank you Jamie,

As I will be returning home to my home in florida, I would like to send it out to DJI service as I have an event scheduled in the begining of march .

The UPS two day priority  would work out the best for me to hopefully to have it returned ASAP for my scheduled event.

Sincerely

Neil
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-22 09:01
Thank you Jamie,

As I will be returning home to my home in florida, I would like to send it out to DJI service as I have an event scheduled in the begining of march .

You should be good to go now.
2017-2-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 08:30
You should be good to go now.

Thank you again ,  it's on the way to DJI  Should be there by Monday in California..

Neil
2017-2-23
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-23 11:43
Thank you again ,  it's on the way to DJI  Should be there by Monday in California..

Hello Jamie,

Can you please look into my case again,  Hopefully I will get it returned back in time for next weekend.

Reference Number 1:  CAS-460177-V2N8M4
Reference Number 2:        ESCRMA

Should be checked in by DJI as UPS "Delivery of  the Inspire 2 was Earlier today California Time or PST"

Neil
2017-2-27
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-27 13:08
Hello Jamie,

Can you please look into my case again,  Hopefully I will get it returned back in time for next weekend.

DJI,

Thousands of dollars spent to only have a handful of flights, I was hopeful the VIP service would help speed up the repair process up.   Please Please Please locate my Inspire 2 and repair or replace and return ASAP as it is needed .

DJI - One of the major problems of the support staff is the language " English is not spoken well Enough " to fully understand the support needs of the many clients who need help.
On the phone for over 50 minutes trying to get a supervisor!!

Sincerely

Neil

2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-27 13:08
Hello Jamie,

From what I see, the unit was just delivered Yesterday. Due to the Presidents Day holiday last week, there is a minor backlog in the check in process due to having a shorter week. I would expect for it to be checked in in the next 1-2 days or so with minimum intervention. I'll have the appropriate team keep an eye on this to have it move forward as soon as possible.
2017-2-28
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 15:33
From what I see, the unit was just delivered Yesterday. Due to the Presidents Day holiday last week, there is a minor backlog in the check in process due to having a shorter week. I would expect for it to be checked in in the next 1-2 days or so with minimum intervention. I'll have the appropriate team keep an eye on this to have it move forward as soon as possible.

Thanks Jamie,

Just hoping to get all back ASAP with my DJI 480GB SSD card  , As you told me to include all .

I included pictures of all that I sent back for the record, It's seems the SSD drives are still very to locate a replacement if something gets misplaced.

Neil
2017-2-28
Use props
ADZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2054268 ft
Australia

Our inspire 2 is having exact same problem
2017-2-28
Use props
ScooterC5
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

If there is any kind of firmware upgrade... this can wipe out the license key.  I believe even a battery firmware update can make this happen.. it shouldn't, but it occasionally does.  Simply reload the key in Assistant 2 app after any firmware upgrade.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-2-28 15:41
Thanks Jamie,

Just hoping to get all back ASAP with my DJI 480GB SSD card  , As you told me to include all .

Sorry, I might not have understood the last sentence. You were able to backup what was on the SSD before sending it in, correct?
2017-2-28
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 21:41
Sorry, I might not have understood the last sentence. You were able to backup what was on the SSD before sending it in, correct?

Jamie,

what I Really Meant to say is that I included my DJI 480GB Cine SSD with the full packing of the Inspire 2.

Just want to go on the record by saying it was included with my Inspire 2,  Just want to make sure it will be
returned and not left out of the repacking.

Cant Afford any more Mishaps with ,  Very Sorry that I must write this statement !!!
2017-3-1
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

ScooterC5 Posted at 2017-2-28 21:32
If there is any kind of firmware upgrade... this can wipe out the license key.  I believe even a battery firmware update can make this happen.. it shouldn't, but it occasionally does.  Simply reload the key in Assistant 2 app after any firmware upgrade.

Hello ScooterC5,

Yes you are 100 % right ...  I have done exactly that in the past reload the License Keys and then it would work.   

It also means every-time I would go filming I must hook up to my computer,  DJi Customer Service is the party that advised me too return my Inspire 2.

So Far I am a little sorry that I sent it back"  it was usable with this minor set back"

still waiting for my Advertise VIP service to kick in,  DJI refresh / care Program
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-3-1 07:48
Jamie,

what I Really Meant to say is that I included my DJI 480GB Cine SSD with the full packing of the Inspire 2.

Thanks for clarifying, I do understand that this is frustrationg, but we'll get this sorted.
2017-3-1
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-2
Use props
N_azar404
lvl.1

United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-3-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-3-2 13:39
**** The posts are shielded ****

I've had this escalated to the best of my ability.
2017-3-2
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-2 14:32
I've had this escalated to the best of my ability.

DJI - Jamie

It  must by my misunderstanding in this matter, Just figured it would be a Quick turn around for the repair or replacement under the DJI Refresh Care.  I would of sent it back at a future date if I would of known "1 to 2 weeks waiting period"   DJI sent me a two day Ups Shipping to now have it sit in California really make no sense.     I am really sorry that I had purchased the inspire 2 before all the bugs were worked out.

I asked DJI support to return my drone un-repaired as it is still usable if I connect it to the Assistance  2 Software, and return it at a later date for Service or Replacement .

Sorry that I feell Blacked Mailed in this matter to have a Inspire 2 which I have spent Thousands of dollars " Which I am still paying my credit card off and Sucking up my 12 months of refresh care program.  
I believe all days spent at DJI should be deducted from my 12 month period.

I missed all my filming in the month of December and the Early Part of Jan because of my Inspire 1 RAW dropping 26 feet from the sky which was covered under warrenty and replaced in a matter of days...

Very Disappointed

Neil

2017-3-2
Use props
fpvmac
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6870 ft
United States

I also receive this error message sometimes...It is fine after I connect the drone to DJI Assistant on my computer. But I shouldn't have to connect my Inspire to my computer before EVERY flight. So annoying. I completely agree with you that DJI should do something to make up for lost time on our DJI Care Refresh insurance plans while these issues are getting worked out and we are sitting at home drone-less and losing business. This is an AMAZING aircraft when it works, but all of us are having so many issues. In addition to this, I'm experiencing the prop rattle issue (where the red props don't fit) and the landing gear issue. An $8,400 disappointment.
2017-3-7
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fpvmac Posted at 2017-3-7 13:11
I also receive this error message sometimes...It is fine after I connect the drone to DJI Assistant on my computer. But I shouldn't have to connect my Inspire to my computer before EVERY flight. So annoying. I completely agree with you that DJI should do something to make up for lost time on our DJI Care Refresh insurance plans while these issues are getting worked out and we are sitting at home drone-less and losing business. This is an AMAZING aircraft when it works, but all of us are having so many issues. In addition to this, I'm experiencing the prop rattle issue (where the red props don't fit) and the landing gear issue. An $8,400 disappointment.

If you do not have any upcoming projects and you're aircraft is up to date with the latest firmware without any changes to the issue, then it would be best to send the unit in service. If you send in the props as well, the Repair Center will kill two birds with one stone and have those replaced as well.
2017-3-7
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-7 14:24
If you do not have any upcoming projects and you're aircraft is up to date with the latest firmware without any changes to the issue, then it would be best to send the unit in service. If you send in the props as well, the Repair Center will kill two birds with one stone and have those replaced as well.

Just received my Inspire 2 back yesterday and no License keys now..

Projects ?  I can't seem to get a break here with something working correctly.

Already working with DJI Support again
2017-3-8
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-3-8 15:22
Just received my Inspire 2 back yesterday and no License keys now..

Projects ?  I can't seem to get a break here with something working correctly.

You should be able to use your old license key to activate it on the replacement Inspire via the Assistant 2. Does the key not work when you attempt to activate it?
2017-3-9
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-9 09:39
You should be able to use your old license key to activate it on the replacement Inspire via the Assistant 2. Does the key not work when you attempt to activate it?

DJI Jamie,

I believe now they have the wrong Cinecore SN as what they sent me in an email...  

Please help me here... losing work now because of this.

if i give you the right Cinecore Sn: can you have them update my system .

this came back to me not working
2017-3-9
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2017-3-9 10:04
DJI Jamie,

I believe now they have the wrong Cinecore SN as what they sent me in an email...  

From what I see, it looks like this has been taken care of. Please let me know if you run into any issues, or have any additional questions or concerns.
2017-3-10
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules