repair service
777 7 2017-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd75100b1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48186 ft
United States

I just had my Mavic repaired and it went much quicker than I expected. It took about 3 weeks which really isnt bad considering a big chunk of that time was shipping to and from. I heard many bad things about DJI service but for me it went very good and I cant complain at all. I hope I dont have to do it again for a long time though. 3 weeks without a drone is misserable. Thanks DJI! ....I do however, wish they would sell parts. Drone guys are kind of techie and mechanically inclined so we like to do our own repairs.

Overall, 100% satisfied with hte service.
2017-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for your encouragement and support, nice to know everything is fine, enjoy it and hope you've great experiences!
2017-2-14
Use props
Ciarant
New

Ireland

Looks like you had great service. I have an issue however. I sent in my phantom 3 last week. DJI received it on Monday but it still hasn't been received onto their system yet. I only had the thing a week and the compass went faulty.
2017-2-15
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
Flight distance : 98996 ft
  • >>>
United States

The recent firmware update bricked my P3S -- actually the Tech helping with the "hung upload" bricked my P3S and then told me to send it in so they could fix the problem.

My P3 is under warranty, but guess what? DJI says' nope... the gimbal warranty is only 6 months so its out of time. I explained that "I" did not do anything wrong, just followed the prompt. Tough Luck Pay or No Service

Please send $120.00 for repairs to get your Drone back, as it needs a new board.  Furious doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. With service like this, someone will eventually come along and do a better job. They are NOT to big to fail. {:4_154:}   ...and about the P4P you just spent $1500 for? "We really don't care." Policy is policy. Great way to treat a customer DJI.
2017-2-15
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-14 21:11
Thank you for your encouragement and support, nice to know everything is fine, enjoy it and hope you've great experiences!

Wish I could say the same...
2017-2-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ciarant Posted at 2017-2-15 07:27
Looks like you had great service. I have an issue however. I sent in my phantom 3 last week. DJI received it on Monday but it still hasn't been received onto their system yet. I only had the thing a week and the compass went faulty.

Ciarant, it takes some time to check in and update the system.
Very sorry to hear the compass faulty, our engineers will take care of it.
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Gulfstream Posted at 2017-2-15 17:15
Wish I could say the same...

We do understand your feelings and very sorry to hear the issue you're faced with.
The warranty for gimbal camera is 6 months, which you can find on our official website.
If it's product faulty and within warranty peroid, it will be covered by product warranty, while you need pay for the repair since it's out of warranty.
Gimbal warranty.png
2017-2-16
Use props
Gulfstream
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-16 22:16
We do understand your feelings and very sorry to hear the issue you're faced with.
The warranty for gimbal camera is 6 months, which you can find on our official website.
If it's product faulty and within warranty peroid, it will be covered by product warranty, while you need pay for the repair since it's out of warranty.

Yes I see it now... BUT you have to admit that IT IS NOT upfront on the order page that the product you're ordering has multiple warranties that are NOT the 1 year that is promoted in the sales "pitch". Some would say that is not being totally honest with the consumer. I suspect that well over 80% of the people who purchase your products have no idea, until it's too late.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules