Gimbal Damper set question? and spare foam thing??
765 5 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TruGreen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 621909 ft
  • >>>
United States

ok sorry of its been asked but wasnt sure what to search for in terms, but I bought my inspire used and broken and it came with two of these foam "U" blocks. then I bought a spare set of dampers from DJI and it as well came with them? just trying to figure out if anyone know WTH are they for? like where do they go, what's their purpose? I mean DJI dont really explain anything under the description of most the items, guess they asume we all just KNOW?? but yeah just bugging me as to why I now have 4 of these things
s-l500.jpg
2017-2-15
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

They fit on the thin bars that run parallel to the I1 arms to stop them from rubbing against the RC's whilst in the case. If you do not develop a habit of removing them, you may notice one or both of these falling from the bird during take off.

Mark G.
2017-2-15
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-2-15 09:08
They fit on the thin bars that run parallel to the I1 arms to stop them from rubbing against the RC's whilst in the case. If you do not develop a habit of removing them, you may notice one or both of these falling from the bird during take off.

Mark G.

oh ok that kinda makes sense but the foam in case must really wear out cause ATM mine don't even come close to touching
thanks for the answer though.

i was sitting trying to figure it out on the silver handle of RC and like no it dont touch anything under to make them fit there
2017-2-15
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

I was using them like this for months until it was pointed out what they were actually for.

IMAG0010[1].jpg
2017-2-15
Use props
TruGreen
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-2-15 10:03
I was using them like this for months until it was pointed out what they were actually for.

yeah i thought that too, but figured prob not as then my P3P remote should a had one as well
2017-2-15
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've wondered that too. Mine are in the closet. I figured they were just a shipping cushion to protect small rods during ride on slow boat from China....
2017-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules