Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Just an FYI if you purchase direct from DJI
1879 2 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChasinTail
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42943 ft
United States

Just want to share something that I was un-aware of when I made my purchase from the DJI store online.

Im in the US and while shopping everything on the DJI site is listed in USD (US Dollars).  Go to check out, and you get an invoice showing the price you'll be charged.  Everything seems fine, until you get your actual Credit Card Statement from your bank.  On mine, there is a 1% up charge for an out of country transaction fee.  Its charged by my Credit Card Company, so its not the fault of DJI, but I was under the assumption that since I was buying from  a (.com) site that I was transacting business within the US.

I know its not the end of the world, but something to consider when making a purchse in the $1500-2000+ range & you are deciding where is the best value to make your purchase.

Maybe everyone already was aware of this, but I didnt realize until I looked at my bank statement.  

/Rant over.

My First ever Drone is on its way, and I cant wait to use it.  Im pretty nervous as Ive been reading all the issues some people are having, with hardware failures on the new Drones.  
Hopefully I get one of the good ones that work great out of the box that I was watching all about on You-Tube!

2017-2-15
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

You must also look at the sales tax you saved.  I saved some money local 7% sales tax by buying from DJI.
2017-2-16
Use props
KevDrones
Second Officer
Flight distance : 475522 ft
United States

I was charged $15 for a international hong kong fee or something.
2017-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules