shipping problem?
1129 4 2017-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
draco1987
New

Turkey

Hello,
I have ordered DJI mavic, battery and Filter on 6th of Feb and It was authorized on 8th of FEB.

Then I asked for shipping date and DJI staff told me that they do not have battery and filter. If I cancel they will be ship MAVIC in couple of days.

I did cancelled battery and filter set.

But there is no shipping update later. I asked again while I was writing to online chat. They told me that I have to wait until 13th of MARCH!! E-mail support does not answer any of my questions.

Could you please someone help me to figure my problem out?

My order number is

2017-2-15
Use props
Macdugel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 630577 ft
United States

You can request that your order be split.  I had the same issue where I ordered all accessories together with the Mavic platform (ordered Feb 1st), the battery was holding my ship date to March 1st instead of the 3 to 5 business after pay confirmation.  I requested they split my Mavic into another order and they did.  My Mavic shipped a day or two after my order was split and I'm receiving it this Friday.
2017-2-15
Use props
draco1987
New

Turkey

Macdugel Posted at 2017-2-15 10:09
You can request that your order be split.  I had the same issue where I ordered all accessories together with the Mavic platform (ordered Feb 1st), the battery was holding my ship date to March 1st instead of the 3 to 5 business after pay confirmation.  I requested they split my Mavic into another order and they did.  My Mavic shipped a day or two after my order was split and I'm receiving it this Friday.

They had already cancelled battery and filter set..

I have received refund for them but there is no shipment for mavic.
2017-2-15
Use props
draco1987
New

Turkey

Can somebody help me?

I sent a lot of mails but I haven't receive any response from then!
2017-2-15
Use props
QuantX
lvl.2
Flight distance : 356542 ft
United States

draco1987 Posted at 2017-2-15 22:55
Can somebody help me?

I sent a lot of mails but I haven't receive any response from then!

Unfortunately I've been reading a lot of sources that say the shipping through DJI is delayed.  Good thing is though just over the past couple days the shipping for everything has dropped down significantly.  I've even heard of people receiving the product with no prior notice of shipping.  Good luck!  Still waiting on mine as well!
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules