Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Phantom 3 Pro No Image Transmission after 1.10.0090 update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

The other day I go to fly the drone and see that there's a new firmware to update so I decide not to fly and to do the update first.  I do the update as I've done any other one with no problem.  The craft finishes the update so I reboot everything then go out and get a No Image Transmission Signal message.  This definitely has something to do with the micro sd card because the image transmits fine when I don't have a sd card inserted.  This is the same sd card I've used for the previous 15 flights I've done.  There is times when everything will work for a good 45 seconds then no image on my iPhone and eventually it will say disconnected.  I've formatted the sd card and have used a different card to no avail.

2017-2-16
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

I've used 2 different sd cards and both of them do the same thing so it's not tied to a faulty sd card or anything.
2017-2-16
Use props
lkahleski
lvl.1
United States

I'm experiencing the same thing.  Just updated latest firmware and no image transmission.  Can someone please update with some steps to trouble shoot?
2017-2-16
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

lkahleski Posted at 2017-2-16 13:54
I'm experiencing the same thing.  Just updated latest firmware and no image transmission.  Can someone please update with some steps to trouble shoot?

I might have possibly figured it out but theres really no exact way I just messed the heck out of everything like turning the craft and controller on and off with the app open and vice versa.  For the first time in about 15 startups I finally got the image going through.  Sure wish I knew the problem.  Try formatting your sd card thats a start.
2017-2-17
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Well I thought I had it fixed but after about a minute in a half it wants to disconnect and no signal, kept having to restart the remote control to get the video feed back but kept cutting out 45 seconds into it which resulted in the craft wanting to land on its own I kept hitting cancel.  It ended up clipping the side of the barn which resulted in all 4 carbon blades to shatter and the craft to crash land on it's back.  So dang frustrating.
2017-2-17
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Been a straight disaster.  Gimbal ended up getting damaged, went to remove the gimbal and gave a cable the ever slightest tug and it tore the connector from the board, so having to order a new OFDM module.  Isn't this just great!  Will still have to end up putting money into something for the gimbal to fix it.
2017-2-18
Use props
fansfa96b861
New

United States

Are you using beta iOS software by any chance?
2017-2-25
Use props
Aardvark
Captain
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Try relinking RC and aircraft.

2017-2-25
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

fansfa96b861 Posted at 2017-2-25 09:23
Are you using beta iOS software by any chance?

Yes I am using beta iOS.  After I purchased and installed the new OFDM receiver module it seemed to have fixed everything with the transmission issue so maybe the connection part that I popped off on disassembly was loose?  Anyways everything worked fine except for a gimbal issue that caused it to twitch when I moved the camera to the left, it just seemed to go loose and I know it is from it being slightly bent so I've tried to fix that and have a new gimbal base plate on the way that will hopefully fix that issue also.
2017-3-1
Use props
ntxbowhunter13
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

Well it's finally figured out and just wanted to let anyone else know that if you are using the beta iOS then you could run into transmission problems.  The beta software ended up costing me around 150 bucks in drone repairs from the crash and I'm still waiting on a new iOS update to come out so I can remove the dang beta from my iphone 7 plus.  The phantom flies flawlessly on my old iPhone 6.
2017-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules