Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Questions concerning our PM option here
632 4 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Questions, directed at @DJI Joe,
Are the PM messages here scrutinized and edited by DJI staff, or are our missing messages just a weird and frustrating glitch within the current system?

If they aren't Private Messages then perhaps that fact should be duly noted in the forum regulations and info.

Been seeing much of our PM messaages deleted, removed or just lost frequently and it is of great concern to several of us, who use and appreciate this option, but not if we are being spied on.

Can you tell us what is going on with the PM functionality, or is that on an only need to know basis, situation too.
We already understand that when new Go apps or firmware are released, much of the new or changed content is never explained in the liner notes, so its quite often a frightening daunting task to go ahead and update, but never knowing for certain what it may entail. Is there a logical reason that the end user doesn't get to know the full picture without going ahead, with blinders on.

Very Respectfully asking these questions in hopes of a reasonable response from you Joe. Thanks for your thoughts, time and kind consideration.

Please allow us valued customers to decide how to proceed with a full disclosure. Please share if you can, the answers to these questions.

As well, repeating myself, my growing friends list is unaccesable. Can someone please have the webmaster fix this frustration. If possible.
Having a friend is great, but contacting them is impossible aside from on the forum posts. Which is an impossibility beyond a small count.

I hope that this message reaches you while in great health and high spirits.

RedhotPoker
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

I know of no way to access the content of PMs nor do other mods here. It's just a glitch in the system that plagues the mods here too. Our website devs have their plates kind of full right now and I am constantly pushing to get updates and changes made to this forum. Sorry it's not going faster.  
2017-2-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-2-16 16:14
I know of no way to access the content of PMs nor do other mods here. It's just a glitch in the system that plagues the mods here too. Our website devs have their plates kind of full right now and I am constantly pushing to get updates and changes made to this forum. Sorry it's not going faster.

Thanks DJI Joe for your explanation. The PM ongoing intermittent problems have been on going for several months or longer. Wishing that this could be made a priority. Opposed to a secondary consideration.

Perhaps someone in the forum webmaster department could be relegated to the PM functionality and no other forum responsibility, even for only as long as it takes to fix it once, and for all. ;-)

As well, looking forward to having access to my 150 + forum friends, members.

Thanks again. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Trust me, I want this done as well. The same issues affect me in the same ways.
2017-2-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

DJI Joe Posted at 2017-2-16 16:59
Trust me, I want this done as well. The same issues affect me in the same ways.

Yes, the ongoing PM and friends list issues need addressing, sooner than later. ;-)

I'm not happy that you are experiencing this same situation, but Atleast you can understand the concerns we all share.

RedHotPoker
2017-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules