922 10 2017-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6516 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just got my Mavic back from repairs.  I was experiencing soft and blurry images.  Cause ended up being something with the gimbal mount and the issues was repaired under manufacturers warranty.  

I JUST got it back.  Fired her up - followed the directions to reconnect controller and upgrade firmware.

It. Won't. Fly.  

Says there is a Vision Calibration Issue.  I've tried calibrating, but those calibrations keep failing (whether through DJI GO or Assistant).

I feel so frustrated I could cry.  I got this as a gift over the holidays and activated it in Janurary.  I spent a good part of January trying to figure out why my images were soft - including time spent on the forum.  It was shipped back last week of January for repairs and I just got it back and now this!  I have not been able to use this drone in the way that it was intended since it was unboxed!  

I would like a refund or a replacement.  This is insane.  To spend this much time trying to make something work just isn't right.  
2017-2-16
Use props
mcd0nald
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3717 ft
Australia

feel sorry to hear this....i am having same issues and waiting to be verified....I hope DJI really put a lot of efforts to fix/replace for this such expensive toy....
2017-2-16
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We're very sorry about the inconvenience. What's your case number? We'll take measures to ensure your satisfaction.
2017-2-16
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-16 19:40
We're very sorry about the inconvenience. What's your case number? We'll take measures to ensure your satisfaction.

Would you like my old case number for the previous repair?  Should I be creating a new case number?
2017-2-17
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

I have a new case number.  I'll PM it to you.  During my call with support we uncovered more problems.  It has to go back.  It arrived...and two days later it goes back.  

When I expressed my frustration at not being able to use the drone that I purchased for work - in the capacity that it was intended for since it was unboxed - the DJI employee informed me that "this was the cost of doing business" and that I should just be prepared for that.  ???  I have never experience customer service like this.  So...back it goes.  This whole experience has been awful.   
2017-2-17
Use props
MrBind
lvl.2

United States

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-17 12:34
I have a new case number.  I'll PM it to you.  During my call with support we uncovered more problems.  It has to go back.  It arrived...and two days later it goes back.  

When I expressed my frustration at not being able to use the drone that I purchased for work - in the capacity that it was intended for since it was unboxed - the DJI employee informed me that "this was the cost of doing business" and that I should just be prepared for that.  ???  I have never experience customer service like this.  So...back it goes.  This whole experience has been awful.

you have to follow up with chat support multiple times daily. seriously. my mavic was sent back right out of the box due to damages on arrival. now im hoping i dont get back a refurbished unit since i sent the whole bundle back.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-17 12:34

We've informed our related team for your case, will look into the case and help you take care of it.
2017-2-18
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-18 20:10
We've informed our related team for your case, will look into the case and help you take care of it.

Natalia thank you so much!  The unit was shipped back today.
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-21 08:27
Natalia thank you so much!  The unit was shipped back today.

No problem, glad to hear that.
Enjoy it!
2017-2-23
Use props
Blu_Kerry
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 02:57
No problem, glad to hear that.
Enjoy it!

Oh sorry!  I meant it was shipped back to DJI.  
2017-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Blu_Kerry Posted at 2017-2-25 07:29
Oh sorry!  I meant it was shipped back to DJI.

We'll take care of your case, sorry about the inconvenience.
2017-2-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules