Credit for returned items
715 4 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans45f54cbb
New
Flight distance : 22690 ft
United States

It has been very difficult to obtain the credit I am due for items on my order that was charged by DJI against my credit card that was refused delivery. I refused delivery becasue I had obtain the backordered parts elsewhere.  I had informed both the DJI Chat and email - DJI Online Store to please cancel the backordered parts before they were shipped but DJI still shipped the backordered parts against my wishes. When the parts arrived via FEDEX I refused the delivery. So I am at witts end dealing with DJI online sales. You can not call anyone, you can use their online chat service which has proved to be of no service, and you send your request into a generic email account. I have learned one thing through this process that DJI is not set up as a direct seller. You best path is to purchase through one of the many third party channels. Their products are sound but their customer service is maybe the poorest of any manufacturer that I have ever done direct business.

The only part that I received and approved for receipt was the DJI Inspire 2. Everything else on this order should have been cancelled becasue those parts were backordered at time the DJI Inspire 2 was shipped including the X5s.

So here you go....   not sure if this venue can be of any help. My order number is  0017689669270 and the DJI request ID is 352665.

Regards

Len Riccio

2017-2-17
Use props
Exasperated
New

United States

I have had the worst experience of my life with onlines sales support.  They are incompetent beyond belief.
2017-2-17
Use props
fans45f54cbb
New
United States

If DJI does not want to dedicate a sales support staff then they should give up direct sales and push all their product through VARs. Right now they have emailed me that credits are being processed and you should see it within 2 weeks. Its now been 3 weeks and no credits have been issued. I would say they are committing mail fraud. So I hope this information is of service for anyone doing research with how to buy a drone from DJI. Product is good but I would recommend that you go through a third party to purchase your drone and associated parts.  I cringe if I ever need to return a drone for service with DJI.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans45f54cbb Posted at 2017-2-17 15:46
If DJI does not want to dedicate a sales support staff then they should give up direct sales and push all their product through VARs. Right now they have emailed me that credits are being processed and you should see it within 2 weeks. Its now been 3 weeks and no credits have been issued. I would say they are committing mail fraud. So I hope this information is of service for anyone doing research with how to buy a drone from DJI. Product is good but I would recommend that you go through a third party to purchase your drone and associated parts.  I cringe if I ever need to return a drone for service with DJI.

Sorry about your experience. DJI sale and DJI support are separate department so I can't really comment on them. But if your unit broke and need to return it to repair, we're glad to help.

I've escalated your case and let me know if you still have not received the refund in a few days.

2017-2-17
Use props
fans45f54cbb
New
United States

Ok....   I will give it a couple more days. If nothing happens is there a forum area for matters like this one?
2017-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules