Would love to hear from former PHV3P Photographers
550 4 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse5c75c2f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I own two PHV3P's...use them in my business from time to time as I'm a full time free lance photographer.  I have no complaints about the quality of video that I get using my PH3 but the still images are lacking something.  I don't expect them to compete with my high end DSLR's...but am seriously thinking about the new Inspire2 Only IF...I will see a noticable improvement in my jpegs.

Any input from you out there?

Thanks
Tony
2017-2-17
Use props
fanse5c75c2f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

^bump^Trying again
2017-2-19
Use props
Bitt3rsun
lvl.2
Flight distance : 189469 ft
Netherlands

Why are you posting in an Inspire forum?
2017-2-19
Use props
fanse5c75c2f
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Bitt3rsun Posted at 2017-2-19 09:32
Why are you posting in an Inspire forum?

because....I'm wanting to upgrade to the Inspire 2....looking for anyone who may have been shooting with a PHV3P...and trying to compare quality of images.
2017-2-20
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

fanse5c75c2f Posted at 2017-2-20 06:22
because....I'm wanting to upgrade to the Inspire 2....looking for anyone who may have been shooting with a PHV3P...and trying to compare quality of images.

In terms of image resolution you may see not much of the difference. Interchangeable lens optics, however, are making the whole new world with Zenmuse X5 class cameras (not 3 or 4). Also, the bigger mass of Inspire translates to somehow smoother, elegant movements in the air.  If you're more into photography than video you'll not benefit much from expensive Inspire 2, getting excellent results with Inspire 1 Pro instead and a set of decent lenses.  When it comes to flying and cinema quality video ... well, that's different story.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules