Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RepairTime
123Next >
4253 97 2017-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Becco
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48146 ft
United States

how long does it take just to check in a repair - i have care refresh - was told this would spped things up?
it was recived 2-16-17 at 11am & still not checked in.
is this one of the many reasons repairs take so long?
it did not take any time to take money when sold to me then shiped weeks later.

2017-2-17
Use props
zaphforty7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915928 ft
United States

Took me 48 hrs for them to open the box. Now I'm waiting for a replacement to be "repaired" and shipped out.
2017-2-17
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Some of us have been waiting over a week after we paid for the refresh.  Seems they have no inventory for the refresh....hopefully they can resolve it quickly.
2017-2-17
Use props
fans2e9aa3da
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7159 ft
United States

I waited a good month to get mine back
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can take a look at it. Please be advised that the Repair Center will be closed on Monday, so the unit could be checked in on Tuesday at the earliest.
2017-2-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

fansaa3da6c4 Posted at 2017-2-17 16:16
Some of us have been waiting over a week after we paid for the refresh.  Seems they have no inventory for the refresh....hopefully they can resolve it quickly.

I've responded to you on another thread.
2017-2-17
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

here is my case # CRM:0669000000548
As i said before it was received 2-16-17 at 11am & still not checked in today. It shouldn't take over a day to open it up, put a sticker on it for tracking & get it to the person repairing it.

We should get time credit for our DJI Care Refresh if it is going to take so much time getting product checked in  & then repaired then I will bet there is going to be another day or for packaging & shipping out?

Been in the computer repair business for 30 years (started early). I can go to Intel's web site setup an rma by 5:00pm PST & they will overnight a replacement & I will get it the next day (With CC Hold). I’m not saying this is the same thing but it needs to be better.

No I here they won’t be open Monday & they just had a vacation with the Chinese New-year.

I thought that this Mavic was such a good product that I purchased one for a friend for his birthday I ordered it early not knowing how long it would take for shipping. Now he is going to lose 1.5 months of care refresh. It should be something that we have to activate when we receive it & as long as the repair times are so long we should get credit for that.

Still having a bad drone day.{:4_157:}
2017-2-17
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

Once they check it in they will send you  the bill for your Refresh...pay that and wait up to a day for that  to process.  Then  it says repair wait 3-4 days. While we evaluate....here is where they are stuck  with mine for  over a week now.
2017-2-18
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

That sucks they should be sending out the repaired or replacement by the next day. It cant take more then an hour or so to fix most like mine just the gimbal also after looking at the parts & repair prices they only charge for an hour per device & their is 8 hours in a day the last time i checked. They could also use Fed x 3 day for the ship we paid the faster service with the care refresh & i am reading here that it is not happening.
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Becco Posted at 2017-2-17 23:11
here is my case # CRM:0669000000548
As i said before it was received 2-16-17 at 11am & still not checked in today. It shouldn't take over a day to open it up, put a sticker on it for tracking & get it to the person repairing it.

I'm having a hard time looking up your case with what you've provided. The case number would start with CAS - a series of numbers and letters.
2017-2-21
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-21 15:55
I'm having a hard time looking up your case with what you've provided. The case number would start with CAS - a series of numbers and letters.

CAS-452151-D3F2M0
I just received 4 emails 1 showing that it was checked in, 2 with Your Mavic Pro has been evaluated by our repair team & 1 invoice & if i read it correctly they are repairing it under warranty (Dear Customer,
Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days.) the invoice is for $244.00 and then has at the bottom (Please make sure the Case No. is included in your Payment Information when completing your transaction. ) under remarks on the invoice (Remarks:         Dear Customer, This product will be covered under warranty. For more information, please visit (http://www.dji.com/service/policy). - DJI North America ).

Am i reading that that it is being covered under warranty & no money needs to be sent & they are not using one of my care credits?
If so I am starting t have a much better Drone?
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Becco Posted at 2017-2-21 22:03
CAS-452151-D3F2M0
I just received 4 emails 1 showing that it was checked in, 2 with Your Mavic Pro has been evaluated by our repair team & 1 invoice & if i read it correctly they are repairing it under warranty (Dear Customer,
Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days.) the invoice is for $244.00 and then has at the bottom (Please make sure the Case No. is included in your Payment Information when completing your transaction. ) under remarks on the invoice (Remarks:         Dear Customer, This product will be covered under warranty. For more information, please visit (http://www.dji.com/service/policy). - DJI North America ).

I'm having issues accessing the system at the moment, I can confirm in the morning. If you look at the bottom of the invoice, however, you should see the $244 discounted by 100% for a grand total of $0. if you see that on your invoice, then you're good to go.
2017-2-21
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

this is the bottom of the invoice?

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Mavic Pro Gimbal & Camera        1        179.00        179.00
Service Charge        1        65.00/H        65.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        244.00
DJI Care deduction:                        0.00
Total Payment:                        0.00
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Becco Posted at 2017-2-21 22:46
this is the bottom of the invoice?

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)

Yes it is. I did confirm that it is warranty and that your invoice reflects as such. You should be seeing some further movement in the system soon.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Zhuo Posted at 2017-2-18 17:19
Takes forever. DJI Refresh SUCKS.
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=85178

I have responded to you on your own thread.
2017-2-22
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

thank you!

Just a thought, i know that the invoice says it is under warranty but it also says (Please make sure the Case No. is included in your Payment Information when completing your transaction.) & after reading about other people & the problems that they are having with repairs. The invoice should be a different format & not ask for payment when none is due. (very confusing).

i really appreciate you taking the time & finding this out for me.
2017-2-22
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

it has been only been 2 full days just under repair for a job that bills out for 1 hour, then it has to be tested, Quality tested & then shipped, WHY?

after it was checked in (6 days after ups delivered) it took just 3 hours to receive check damage & invoice - now it sits in repair for 2 days for a 1 hour job what gives?
i thought it would be shipped out by Friday at the latest.
2017-2-23
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

I send P4 back to DJI china for warranty.. the distributer said it take at least 3months...
2017-2-23
Use props
Becco
lvl.4
United States

mine just went from Oregon to California
2017-2-23
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

my repair is now in the:
3.Conducting Quality Assurance   
does that mean it should ship out today?

Repair completed on Friday at 10:46am.  DJI Repair Completed  CAS-452151-D3F2M0.
I am trying to plan ahead for some dry days (and not working) to fly this wonderful Mavic Pro.
2017-2-27
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-2-27 12:53
my repair is now in the:
3.Conducting Quality Assurance   
does that mean it should ship out today?

Got to be patient...they string you along....once QA...could take 1-2 business days for them to get it to the shipping department.
2017-2-27
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

The slowest system I have ever seen for RMA - Repairs.
With as many choke points so that they can add DAYS for an HOURS worth of work.
2017-2-27
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-22 14:05
Yes it is. I did confirm that it is warranty and that your invoice reflects as such. You should be seeing some further movement in the system soon.

CAS-452151-D3F2M0

Is their any way that this will ship out today?
The 2nd Mavic I ordered is going to a friend for his Birthday this Friday & I was hoping to fly with him.

this message was in my box:
Your product sent back qualifies for repair under warranty. Repair will be finished within three to five business days.
Invoice 2-21-17 at 5:41pm.
Customer:        Rick Beem
Case No:        CAS-452151-D3F2M0
DJI Care Balance:        0.00(USD)
Quote Date:         02-22-17
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-2-28 10:32
CAS-452151-D3F2M0

Is their any way that this will ship out today?

There was some backlog due to the Presidents Day holiday, but it's getting cleared out. There is a chance that it can go out Today with minimum intervention. I could not guarantee that even if it went out Today that it would make its way back to you on Friday, however, given that delivery process in general can decide to be fickle at any moment.
2017-2-28
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 11:19
There was some backlog due to the Presidents Day holiday, but it's getting cleared out. There is a chance that it can go out Today with minimum intervention. I could not guarantee that even if it went out Today that it would make its way back to you on Friday, however, given that delivery process in general can decide to be fickle at any moment.

i don't understand why every step takes 2-3 days?
it is ready to go into box & ship that took me less then 30min when i sent to you & i had to take it out to a ups drop of spot.
it just cant take that long to box it up & send it

It left here on 02/14/2017         7:40 P.M.         Departure Scan & arrived in CARSON, CA, US         02/16/2017         11:08 A.M.         Delivered
I'm sorry if I sound crabby but I have only flown for less then 30min & I want to fly again & i have never seen a RMA that has this many stops in the chain & they all say 2-3 days. & for shipping  it back?
i have been in business with computers for 30+ years & Intel can rma a mother board at 5pm Pacific Time & it is coming out of Kentucky & i will receive it the next day. THAT IS Service!!

2017-2-28
Use props
keniffsims87
New

United Kingdom

they received mine on the 20/02/2017 and they have only acknowledged they have recieved it, still not verified or a new one shipped, was a dead on arrival case as the mini usb port did not work. 8 days so far.... I'm in the uk and it was sent to the netherlands. wish i never ordered direct
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-2-28 14:57
i don't understand why every step takes 2-3 days?
it is ready to go into box & ship that took me less then 30min when i sent to you & i had to take it out to a ups drop of spot.
it just cant take that long to box it up & send it

I do understand your frustration, especially when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Repair Center runs on a first come, first serve basis from the time they are received to when they are shipped out. With the temporary shortage of Mavics and the Presidents Day holiday, it unfortunately caused a backlog. Several hundreds of units, repairs and exchanges alike, leave the facility daily. It's not just a handful at a time. They are prioritizing the units that have been here the longest for shipping. Given when you are in the process, you would be receiving a tracking number shortly.

Please be patient for just a little longer, you will be up and running again soon.
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

keniffsims87 Posted at 2017-2-28 15:07
they received mine on the 20/02/2017 and they have only acknowledged they have recieved it, still not verified or a new one shipped, was a dead on arrival case as the mini usb port did not work. 8 days so far.... I'm in the uk and it was sent to the netherlands. wish i never ordered direct

Could you happen to provide your case number and I can try to look into this for you?
2017-2-28
Use props
keniffsims87
New

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-28 21:32
Could you happen to provide your case number and I can try to look into this for you?

thank jamie, someone has looked into it and its being shipped shorty!
2017-3-1
Use props
Mavic Driver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222438 ft
United States

I do understand your frustration, especially when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The Repair Center runs on a first come, first serve basis from the time they are received to when they are shipped out. With the temporary shortage of Mavics and the Presidents Day holiday, it unfortunately caused a backlog. Several hundreds of units, repairs and exchanges alike, leave the facility daily. It's not just a handful at a time. They are prioritizing the units that have been here the longest for shipping. Given when you are in the process, you would be receiving a tracking number shortly.

Please be patient for just a little longer, you will be up and running again soon.

I want to thank you for keeping the OP posted. It is frustrating to deal with the lengthy process and you can only provide him information. It doesn't speed up the situation but rather sometimes makes the waiting easier. I imagine what we consumers are experiencing is your growing pains. After a couple years, your efficiency hopefully will improve as long as you listen to advice from customers like RIck-Becco.

I will say that I find it funny that DJI had the President's Day off. I work for local government and we didn't even have the Federal Holiday off.
2017-3-1
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

I hope that Mavic Driver is correct & that this is just growing pains & will get better in the future.

I also hope that the gimbal & camera are getting better so that they don't break down so easily.

Maybe today it will get shipped out? If it gets out early  enough in the day it could get here by Friday, i just live in Oregon.
Fingers are crossed &  again I thank you.

Rick
2017-3-1
Use props
Rick-Becco
lvl.4
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-1 10:04
I hope that Mavic Driver is correct & that this is just growing pains & will get better in the future.

I also hope that the gimbal & camera are getting better so that they don't break down so easily.

Just got the UPS tracking Number.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Rick-Becco Posted at 2017-3-1 10:19
Just got the UPS tracking Number.

Good to hear! You'll be back in the air in no time.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

keniffsims87 Posted at 2017-3-1 03:55
thank jamie, someone has looked into it and its being shipped shorty!

That's great, thanks for the update.
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Mavic Driver Posted at 2017-3-1 04:53
I want to thank you for keeping the OP posted. It is frustrating to deal with the lengthy process and you can only provide him information. It doesn't speed up the situation but rather sometimes makes the waiting easier. I imagine what we consumers are experiencing is your growing pains. After a couple years, your efficiency hopefully will improve as long as you listen to advice from customers like RIck-Becco.

I will say that I find it funny that DJI had the President's Day off. I work for local government and we didn't even have the Federal Holiday off.

The Mavic's popularity kind of blew the whole supply and demand a bit out of the water. This is one of the more time consuming units to make out of the lot so far, it's appreciated that you guys are bearing with us as they try to accomodate everyone.

Only the North America facility had the time off. We all take our concessions in the holiday department when possible.
2017-3-1
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37500 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I am having a similar problem as. well.  DJI Burwood received my Mavic on Monday and haven't acknowledged they have received it.  It's now Thursday? Online chat con't tell me anything. CAS-466962-P6F2N3
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 12:52
I am having a similar problem as. well.  DJI Burwood received my Mavic on Monday and haven't acknowledged they have received it.  It's now Thursday? Online chat con't tell me anything. CAS-466962-P6F2N3

If you could happen to either post or PM the tracking number, I can look into it for you.
2017-3-1
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-1 12:56
If you could happen to either post or PM the tracking number, I can look into it for you.

Thank you that would be great, I have just sent you a PM
DJI online chat say they can't confirm that they received the Mavic on Monday, even though the courier company said it delivered it to DJI Burwood
2017-3-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

sikada Posted at 2017-3-1 13:39
Thank you that would be great, I have just sent you a PM
DJI online chat say they can't confirm that they received the Mavic on Monday, even though the courier company said it delivered it to DJI Burwood

I got it, thank you. I'll notify the proper department to get that addressed.
2017-3-1
Use props
sikada
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-1 15:07
I got it, thank you. I'll notify the proper department to get that addressed.

Thank you, I hope they find out whats going on soon
2017-3-1
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules