1935 18 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123104 ft
Russia

The global experience:
The buyer placed and paid for pre-order at least 1 week prior to the start of sales typically receives a number of advantages:
1. The buyer paid pre-order gets your order with one of the first.
2. The buyer paid pre-order gets nice accessories as a gift.

What we have with DJI?
The order is made and paid October 1, 2016, today, February 18, 2017, neither the money nor the MAVIC PRO, no more gifts.
In this case allegedly, those who order now shipped within 3 days, according to the text on the official DJI website.
Which is totally not fair to those who are waiting for your paid pre-order since 1 October 2016!

I believe that everyone who did order last year, and still didn't get it — DJI needs to give gifts, because after such unreasonable delay just receive my order after almost half a year will be enough.

DJI offer to distribute the gifts, approximately, as follows:
1. those who paid for pre-order in October 2016 — Gift: Mavic - Propeller Cage
2. those who paid for pre-order in November 2016 — Gift: Mavic - Intelligent Flight Battery
3. those who paid for pre-order in December 2016 — Gift: Mavic - ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16)
This action applies only to those who until February 15, 2017 AND have NOT RECEIVED YOUR PAID pre-order placed in last year!!

DJI, you want to get Your brand standing in the same row with Samsung and Apple?
Then where HAPPY fans of Your brand?
To get to buy You could, but you also need to make buyers happy is to not lose the face of the company.

P. S. when I pre-ordered October 1, 2016, initially I was promised delivery in late October.
Then in early November, then mid November, then early December, then in early January...
It is February, and the MAVIC PRO still not delivered.

124 people paid for pre-order and did not receive it until now!
Please support me everyone who is also waiting for its MAVIC PRO since last year.

------------------For Russian users and professionals------------------
Общемировая практика:
Покупатель оформивший и оплативший предзаказ хотя бы за 1 неделю до старта продаж обычно получает ряд преимуществ:
1. Он получает заказ одним из первых.
2. Как правило получает приятные акксессуары в подарок.

Что мы имеем у DJI?
Заказ сделан и оплачен 1 октября 2016, сегодня 18 февраля 2017, нет ни денег, ни MAVIC PRO, ни тем более подарков.
При этом якобы, тем кто заказывает сейчас - товар отгружается в течении 3х дней, судя по тексту на официальном сайте DJI.
Что в корне не справедливо, по отношению к тем, кто ждёт свой оплаченный заказ ещё с 1 октября 2016!

Полагаю, что все кто сделали заказ ещё в прошлом году, и до сих пор его не получили — DJI должны выдать подарки, т.к. после такой необоснованной задержки просто получить свой заказ спустя почти пол года будет уже мало.

Предлагаю DJI распределить подарки примерно, следующим образом:
1. тем кто оплатил предзаказ в Октябре 2016 — Подарок: Mavic - Propeller Cage
2. тем кто оплатил предзаказ в Ноябре 2016 — Подарок: Mavic - Intelligent Flight Battery
3. тем кто оплатил предзаказ в Декабре 2016 — Подарок: Mavic - ND Filters Set (ND4/8/16)
Эта акция относится только к тем, кто до 15 февраля 2017, ТАК И НЕ ПОЛУЧИЛ СВОЙ ОПЛАЧЕННЫЙ ПРЕДЗАКАЗ сделанный ещё в прошлом году!

DJI, вы хотите чтобы Ваш бренд стоял в одном ряду с Samsung и Apple?
Тогда где же СЧАСТЛИВЫЕ фанаты Вашего бренда?
Заставить купить Вы смогли, но нужно ещё и сделать покупателей счастливыми — чтобы не потерять лицо компании.

P.S. когда я оформлял предзаказ 1 октября 2016, первоначально мне обещалась доставка в конце октября.
Затем в начале ноября, затем в середине ноября, затем в начале декабря, затем в начале января...
Уже февраль, а доставка MAVIC PRO так и не осуществленна.

01 Mid-October

01 Mid-October

02 Begins November

02 Begins November

03 January

03 January

04 Pre-oder to January

04 Pre-oder to January

05 My Pre-oder placed 1 October 2016

05 My Pre-oder placed 1 October 2016

2017-2-18
Use props
Impossible J
lvl.2
United States

Wow, that's some next-level angry mavic ranting. I'm actually impressed. You can even go internet-crazy in several languages, apparently. Nice work, two thumbs up!
2017-2-18
Use props
Terjay
lvl.1
Finland

Did you buy it from DJI or from Ebay? Because DJI doesn't sell them through Ebay. You probably got scammed.
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Terjay Posted at 2017-2-18 05:10
Did you buy it from DJI or from Ebay? Because DJI doesn't sell them through Ebay. You probably got scammed.

Good catch. I scrolled past the screen shots and didn't notice, but it does appear that you're correct about his purchase being through an "authorized dealer" on eBay. Having said that, though, the seller does seem to have a large amount of mostly good feedback, so it's more likely to be an honest mistake than a scam.
2017-2-18
Use props
Terjay
lvl.1
Finland

Even still DJI is not responsible for third party sellers.
2017-2-18
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

Terjay Posted at 2017-2-18 05:10

DJI Store does not sell goods with delivery to Russia — so the only way to buy on eBay from reliable sellers. This seller had already bought 2 DJI OSMO all was well.
2017-2-18
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

Terjay Posted at 2017-2-18 07:03
Even still DJI is not responsible for third party sellers.

Because DJI not ships the product to this store for 5 months — so who is to blame the store or the manufacturer?
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

Then it sounds like you need to contact the seller to find out why you haven't received your item. I doubt DJI would be able to help you with that, much less that they'd give you free stuff because you haven't yet received it.
2017-2-18
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-18 10:02
Then it sounds like you need to contact the seller and find out why you haven't received your item. I doubt DJI would be able to help you with that, much less will they give you free stuff because you haven't yet received it.

I write to the seller each month for two times. He promises that in 2 weeks should do the first batch, and I'll be the first to get.
Each time the seller promises the same thing.

2016-10-25

2016-10-25

2016-12-21

2016-12-21

2017-02-17

2017-02-17

He has many times promised 2 weeks, why should I believe him that this time, for real?

So I decided to ask here, how justified the delay. Whether it is a global problem. And perhaps only DJI can shed some light on what is happening or to influence. The seller sings the same song. But I paid money for a DJI product, and they should be explained.

2017-2-18
Use props
Terjay
lvl.1
Finland

fansbf038726 Posted at 2017-2-18 09:43
Because DJI not ships the product to this store for 5 months — so who is to blame the store or the manufacturer?

DJI is not responsible for the promises of a random third party ebay seller that might or might not be scamming you with an item they might not even have in the first place.
2017-2-18
Use props
marylanduavboy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 36 ft
United States

that stinks that's why I waited till they wasn't pre order also I didn't trust ebay enough to buy a $1000 unit on there hopefully everything gets sorted out for ya
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
United States

fansbf038726 Posted at 2017-2-18 10:24
I write to the seller each month for two times. He promises that in 2 weeks should do the first batch, and I'll be the first to get.
Each time the seller promises the same thing.

"how justified [is] the delay"

Many retailers still have backorders, and the seller has very good feedback on eBay, so it looks like they just made the same mistake that many other dealers did: they believed DJI's delivery promises, communicated those to customers, and were sorry later.

"Whether it is a global problem."

Yes, I've seen people in different countries complaining about the delays. Yours is admittedly the oldest order I've heard of recently, but it's definitely not limited to that specific dealer or your location.
2017-2-18
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

Been buying on eBay (not to be confused with Aliexpress) here usually everything is fine, and the safety net of PayPal. I have this seller previously ordered twice DJI OSMO and everything was OK. Also a few times bought a SONY videocamera on eBay more than$ 1000, in Russia there is no other option to buy at a sane price and NTSC version.

If DJI will give gifts just a little more than 120 customers (dissatisfied with the delivery of pre-orders for the DJI MAVIC PRO made in 2016), the rating company DJI, one of the costs only grow — it is PR, which recouped itself by increasing sales and credibility of the brand!
Media will inflate information, that 120 people have bought products from DJI and caught in a difficult situation wasn't thrown into trouble and received gifts in appreciation from the  DJI company for loyal fans of their brand!

Other people will willingly buy the products of DJI, knowing that even if something goes wrong — in any case, in trouble they will not be.
So DJI can kill several birds with one stone, coming beautifully out of this situation before loyal customers and at the same time to boost sales!

Placing and paying for pre-order on the second day after the announcement of the device, I have shown their confidence in the company DJI. And I ordered MAVIC there, wherever possible delivery to Russia.
Times store.dji.com does not deliver to Russia, then I removed the responsibility for the fact that I ordered on eBay and the responsibility is shifted to DJI (not giving you opportunities to buy from DJI.Store directly with delivery to Russia).

So we are waiting for official comments from DJI on the situation. The company DJI has to explain how it happened that the seller of DJI products on eBay, brought together 124 of the paid pre-order last year, has still not received from the DJI company the batch of MAVIC PRO.

PS
Thanks all for answers, but please: keep in mind that English is not my native language. Try to Express thoughts UNAMBIGUOUS.
Because after the translate to Russian Language of all of the proposals from not be interpreted unambiguously.

For example: "so it's more likely to be an honest mistake than a scam."
— How was I supposed to understand this? What is an "honest mistake"? The fact that the seller called himself an authorized dealer? Or the fact that the seller still has not received from the company DJI the batch of MAVIC PRO? Or the fact that I made the mistake placing of pre-order almost the only seller sending DJI products to Russia?
I can't understand clearly.

When I wrote, I have long thought how to write, and tried to clearly Express thoughts, to understand me correctly. I hope for understanding and reciprocity.

2017-2-19
Use props
Terjay
lvl.1
Finland

There's another thread for the same store and it looks really shady: http://forum.dji.com/thread-75927-1-1.html
2017-2-19
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

Liitle kids needs gifts.
2017-2-19
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14068 ft
United States

Dude, I sencerely sympathize with you but you are way out of line bringing the issue here. Take it up with business that took your money. The fact that you purchased something from them in the past is irrelevant. How do you know this seller even authorized by DJI? How do you know that the seller is not selling Mavics to new buyers? How do you know the seller even purchased any Mavics from DJI?

You did not send money to DJI. DJI sold you nothing. You are not DJI customer. DJI owe you absolutely nothing.

Gifts? Yeah, I think you'll have better chances of success asking Mr. Putin to send you a gift, at least you have some basis there (RU citizen incurred loses by his policies)

Следующий раз будь аккуратнее
2017-2-19
Use props
Airobotix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357310 ft
United Kingdom

MasterT Posted at 2017-2-19 08:17
Dude, I sencerely sympathize with you but you are way out of line bringing the issue here. Take it up with business that took your money. The fact that you purchased something from them in the past is irrelevant. How do you know this seller even authorized by DJI? How do you know that the seller is not selling Mavics to new buyers? How do you know the seller even purchased any Mavics from DJI?

You did not send money to DJI. DJI sold you nothing. You are not DJI customer. DJI owe you absolutely nothing.

Totally agree. Seems everyone wants a piece of DJI.
2017-2-19
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

Thank you all! And special thanks to DJI-Ken for their impact on the moto-house and a gift Propeller Cage for Mavic!
If DJI-Ken did not give acceleration, then the seller moto-house would have continued a few more months to feed me with promises instead of sending DJI MAVIC PRO.
Now I'm happy! Although my MAVIC and was sent too late, but the Propeller Cage I will be one of the first and even as a gift!

And Yes, DJI-Ken, think of what you can do to buyers from Russia could do pre-orders for a new product DJI from You directly without intermediaries.
I am ready to pay the pre-order on DJI OSMO 2, right now!

--------------------For Russian Users and Professionals--------------------
Спасибо всем! И отдельное спасибо пользователю DJI-Ken за оказанное воздействие на moto-house и подарок Propeller Cage для Mavic!
Если бы DJI-Ken не придал ускорения, то продавец moto-house продолжал бы ещё несколько месяцев кормить меня обещаниями вместо отправки DJI MAVIC PRO.
Теперь я счастлив! Хотя мой MAVIC и был отправлен слишком поздно, зато Propeller Cage у меня будет одним из первых, да ещё и в подарок!

И да, DJI-Ken, придумайте что можно сделать, чтобы покупатели из России могли делать предзаказы на новую продукцию DJI, напрямую у Вас без посредников.
Я готов оплатить предзаказ на DJI OSMO 2, прямо сейчас!

2017-2-22
Use props
fansbf038726
lvl.4
Russia

In the end the seller sent me the parcel got lost in transit.{:4_157:}
A single upgrade of the track from 5 March.
Lost parcel with Mavic.png

2017-4-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules