Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Some Intelligent Modes Missing
1414 9 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bobcat90
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2517654 ft
  • >>>
Taiwan

When I have Mavic in the air, some intelligent modes do not show up on the screen: tripod mode and cinematic mode. Is an app problem? I have latest firmware and Go 4 app
2017-2-18
Use props
Trent Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1098924 ft
United Kingdom

You're clicking on the icon on the bottom left to open up the intelligent flight menu?
2017-2-18
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

and then you will have two pages
2017-2-18
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Are you swiping left to scroll through them all?
2017-2-18
Use props
Marty_Smith
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21768 ft
New Zealand

I have the same issue. Tripod and Cinematic modes missing.
2017-2-19
Use props
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

This has just happened to me. They've been there before but today, both cinematic and tripod were gone, any ideas?
2017-2-21
Use props
4wd
First Officer
Flight distance : 545817 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'd try deleting the app and downloading fresh if it persists after a full reboot of phone.
2017-2-21
Use props
mtehonica
lvl.1

United States

You aren't in sport mode are you?  Don't some mode disappear in sport mode?
2017-2-21
Use props
Will.H
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So I flew mine again yesterday afternoon and the missing modes had come back? The only thing I can think of was when they were missing, I had a warning about being near an airfield (even though I wasn't) so I'm wondering if they automatically remove the options that drastically slow down the manoeuvrability of the drone? If so, that's pretty smart. Just a guess though.
2017-2-21
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Will.H Posted at 2017-2-21 23:24
So I flew mine again yesterday afternoon and the missing modes had come back? The only thing I can think of was when they were missing, I had a warning about being near an airfield (even though I wasn't) so I'm wondering if they automatically remove the options that drastically slow down the manoeuvrability of the drone? If so, that's pretty smart. Just a guess though.

I've had this happen too. I wasn't in sport mode at the time so we'll just have to guess the reason since DJI don't think a manual for Go 4  is worthwhile.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules