Which mode do you get into by default?
1083 6 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Flybee
First Officer
Flight distance : 2203983 ft
Sweden

When you are in the inteligent modes and just "exit" one of them, do you need to go back to normal or are you getting there anyways?

Tried the cinematic mode today and got this toilet bowling effect and had to land right away a couple of scary seconds I must say
2017-2-18
Use props
bunny too
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13442 ft
United States

Press the pause or stop button and the drone will stop and hover; should go into GPS mode.
Regards,
-d.
2017-2-18
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

bunny too Posted at 2017-2-18 20:18
Press the pause or stop button and the drone will stop and hover; should go into GPS mode.
Regards,
-d.

I will refrase since I might have been unclear.

Yes I press the Stop button and it normally hovers and it has GPS signal etc so it hovers no problems  there (except this occasion)  but is it in Normal mode or do I have to press that symbol to continue flying or in which mode am I before pressing any other symbol?
2017-2-18
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

OK, this is interesting.  Mine did this the other day.  I was in Cinematic Mode and a few minutes of that & it went nuts.  It went into ATTI because it "lost GPS" even though it showed 13 satellites.  But it was more than just ATTI mode; it was like that toilet bowl thing - pushing forwards & drone went sorta sideways.  Then more control inputs & it goes a little in whatever direction... It was weird.  I've got the healthydrones log.
2017-2-18
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-2-18 23:16
OK, this is interesting.  Mine did this the other day.  I was in Cinematic Mode and a few minutes of that & it went nuts.  It went into ATTI because it "lost GPS" even though it showed 13 satellites.  But it was more than just ATTI mode; it was like that toilet bowl thing - pushing forwards & drone went sorta sideways.  Then more control inputs & it goes a little in whatever direction... It was weird.  I've got the healthydrones log.

I just checked the "flight records" from the device (cellphone)  and when I stopped Cinematic it switched to GPS but still had this effect. It was not responding (or at least not accurately) so it took some more seconds to land it. I read somewhere (in this forum) that the RC is working like in hydraulic mode for a while so you have to move to sticks a lot until it is back to fully working as it should. It was a comparison with the P4P which reacts right away.  I tried the Cinematic mode a couple of minutes again and then it worked as it is supposed to.
2017-2-19
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1450594 ft
United States

Flybee Posted at 2017-2-19 00:54
I just checked the "flight records" from the device (cellphone)  and when I stopped Cinematic it switched to GPS but still had this effect. It was not responding (or at least not accurately) so it took some more seconds to land it. I read somewhere (in this forum) that the RC is working like in hydraulic mode for a while so you have to move to sticks a lot until it is back to fully working as it should. It was a comparison with the P4P which reacts right away.  I tried the Cinematic mode a couple of minutes again and then it worked as it is supposed to.

Also, which device & version OS are you on?  I was using a Samsung S5 on Android 4.4.2.

And I'm guessing we're all on the latest FW & GO 4 app, right?

I've got a lot of flights with this & a P4P+ and never had this happen.  I hate using the flight modes because of unpredictable stuff like this!  I was in Cinematic when this happened & I'm always in Normal.
2017-2-19
Use props
Flybee
First Officer
Sweden

DRONE-flies-YOU Posted at 2017-2-19 11:17
Also, which device & version OS are you on?  I was using a Samsung S5 on Android 4.4.2.

And I'm guessing we're all on the latest FW & GO 4 app, right?

Im on Iphone 6S IoS 10.2.X the newest one is 10.2.1 and I have not installed that one.
Go APP latest for IoS.
and RC and Aircraft is something .300 not the latest but the one before that.

I have not upgraded the RC and AC since I will return/xchange mine in a few days since I have this right lower corner issue with focus so I want to fly some more before I return it and there seems to be some issues with the last update so I don't want to risk anythings since all have been so good except this incident and the focus issue.

2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules