Yellow light of death??
1529 4 2017-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Timdog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60702 ft
Guernsey

Like the Xbox ring of death is the yellow flashing light on my osmo mobile the flash of death? Gimble worked fine and then boom yellow flashing light! Now gimbal won't work properly, I can still load the app and it works but try to calibrate and just stays at 0% re loaded the app, disconnected the blue tooth and re applied it. Still nothing. Any way to fix please??
2017-2-18
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

I'm not entirely sure but I think flashing yellow is an SD card error.  Trying swapping it out for another card?  Are any other lights doing anything?
2017-2-18
Use props
Timdog
lvl.3
Flight distance : 60702 ft
Guernsey

dr.nick Posted at 2017-2-18 12:36
I'm not entirely sure but I think flashing yellow is an SD card error.  Trying swapping it out for another card?  Are any other lights doing anything?

They don't have sd cards as it's Osmo mobile
2017-2-18
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

Ahh sorry missed that tidbit.   I have the Osmo+.  Have you tried the -- hold down the trigger, record and shutter buttons on power up ---- to do a reset?  I've no idea if that works with the mobile version but might be worth a try?  I assume you also removed battery from the handle to do total power down before reboot?
2017-2-18
Use props
udaykn05
lvl.2
India

Hope the battery is not conked off.Just remove the battery out and after sometime reload the battery.Then put it for charging.Ensure that the charging supply is as per the requirement.Hope this should help.
2017-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules