Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alkhashti Films
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3586421 ft
  • >>>
Kuwait

I set an order on jan/2017 and till now it has been not shipped
and every time i talk to the online chatt group they refer to the logestic team and apology system... its only a balance rings and a single lanyard its not even a mavic???? please assist me i cannot wait longer and i would like to write a full complain directly to Ceo mr Frank wang

i am super late and i did inform the team i am on filming contract setup and production manager should be trusted shame on you Dji store shame on you
IMG_0628.PNG
IMG_0614.PNG
IMG_0625.PNG
IMG_0649.PNG
2017-2-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are so sorry for your experience, the status has been changed, it's under progress now, you will receive an e-mail with the tracking number soon.
I'll also double check it with our sales team and help you handle it as soon as possible.
2017-2-18
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

I've placed my order for my DJI Mavic Air on 9.3.2018 - the money was taken of my card immediately so the order went to "success"
At the time of purchase all selected items where listed as 2-5 days delivery...
It is now the 17th, I have no tracking ID.
"Fun" part of this story:
The order went to "shipped" on the 13.3.2018 - but switched back to "payment success". How ever that is possible ...

On the 14th, it switched to "shipped" yet again - but still to this day (17th) no tracking ID.

Since I find this odd - I've opened a customer support request - but the email request didn't send me any ticket ID or anything like that.

Fair enough, can happen ... I opened a chat... they promised me, that the order will be with me on the 22nd. However, a bit later, the email from support arrived - and they keep telling me that it is "about to be picked up" (It is the 17th) by the courier - in china.
So ... DHL only stops by once every month? I'm confused. How will you get my order from China to Ireland until the 22nd?
Can you please help me to finally get a tracking ID?
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

screak42 Posted at 2018-3-18 00:32
I've placed my order for my DJI Mavic Air on 9.3.2018 - the money was taken of my card immediately so the order went to "success"
At the time of purchase all selected items where listed as 2-5 days delivery...
It is now the 17th, I have no tracking ID.

This situation has filled us with regret, sorry for the difficulties, could you please provide me with your order number so I can check for you?
2018-3-18
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

Hi Thor, 3536480337980.
I've received a message from your support last night - that an item was listed was 5-9 days delivery when I ordered ... which is not what I've seen when I ordered ( 2018-03-09 08:52:51 (UTC)).
They have promised the order will arrive not later than 22nd... I still don't understand how a shipped order can "un-ship"

I can only guess there's some discrepancy in the warehouse-stock vs the actual lists.
Can you double-check the order maybe?
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

screak42 Posted at 2018-3-19 02:24
Hi Thor, 3536480337980.
I've received a message from your support last night - that an item was listed was 5-9 days delivery when I ordered ... which is not what I've seen when I ordered ( 2018-03-09 08:52:51 (UTC)).
They have promised the order will arrive not later than 22nd... I still don't understand how a shipped order can "un-ship"  

Thank you for your info, I am confirming with the Sales Team, will give you an update if I hear anything. Sorry again for the inconvenience.
2018-3-19
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-19 03:02
Thank you for your info, I am confirming with the Sales Team, will give you an update if I hear anything. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Thanks. Still no shipping info ...
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

screak42 Posted at 2018-3-19 07:47
Thanks. Still no shipping info ...

Sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the right team that your order is estimated to be shipped in the next 1-2 working days. Please keep an eye on the status later. We'll keep following up until this has been addressed out.
2018-3-19
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-19 22:46
Sorry for keeping you waiting. I just got an update from the right team that your order is estimated to be shipped in the next 1-2 working days. Please keep an eye on the status later. We'll keep following up until this has been addressed out.

Thanks Susan.
I was promised the deliver for 22nd - So I guess that's not going to happen.

I'm very disappointed by all this process ... the reputation of DJI suffered because of incidents like this already quite a bit. And my case will certainly not do any good to this.

You're currently the "marked leaders" to some degree for the technology at hand - but you should not rest on this throne... It's a long way down to fall.
2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

screak42 Posted at 2018-3-20 00:16
Thanks Susan.
I was promised the deliver for 22nd - So I guess that's not going to happen.

We are sincerely sorry again for the inconvenience that been caused, and we will keep our eyes on your order before it is being shipped. Hope your kind patience.
2018-3-20
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

I'm afraid nothing of this is of any help. Just finally ship my order and make sure it's here until tomorrow.
2018-3-20
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

Still nothing has happened yet. an interesting fact ...
If I add the exact items (minus the DJI care, which clearly can't be a stock issue) to a shopping cart today.
It states 2-5 days DELIVERY. (Just when I placed my order)

- Order placed: 9.3.2018 (For me all ordered items had been shown with 2-5 days delivery, you disagree, but hey - so far everything else you said was wrong...)
- Order switched status to shipped (without tracking): 13.3.2018
- Order switched back to "payment success" on that day, what is evening for me (a few hours later). Essentially the order "unshipped" which is not really possible.
- I've asked where the item will be shipped from, first this was too much to ask and it could be "anywhere (UK, China, US)"
- Later I'm told it will be shipped from the warehouse in China
- To this day 21.3.2018 (11:30 CET) I have no shipping confirmation.
- I was promised the order is with me at latest on the 22.3.2018 (clearly we are a bit late for that now)

Since it can't be a stock issue (see above) - please explain this.
2018-3-21
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

Please refund this order in full. (3536480337980)
I've also requested this via the support ticket 1036430.
I expect the refund to be in my account within 2-3 business days - please confirm this via the above support ticket.

2018-3-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

screak42 Posted at 2018-3-21 08:27
Please refund this order in full. (3536480337980)
I've also requested this via the support ticket 1036430.
I expect the refund to be in my account within 2-3 business days - please confirm this via the above support ticket.

We are sincerely sorry for this case, it is because the SD card in your order is not in stock which caused the delay of the shipment. If you had applied for the refund, the proper team will also help to handle this. Regretful for the difficulties again.
2018-3-21
Use props
screak42
lvl.1

Ireland

the SD card (like everything else) was listed as in stock. I've mentioned before that everything I selected was in stock when I placed the order.
2018-3-22
Use props
nakisa6
New
Canada

WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!!!!!
I contacted DHL myself again and they said our operation claimed this package as lost, someone from DJI contacted them and although they report this item as lost, DJI person said we need more information!!!!
I have emailed ROVY, a guy from customer service and explained to him, but he did not reply back to me!!!
its been 1 month and 8 days I have paid 500 Canadian I did not get any camera, i did not get my money refund and just waste my time and energy, so mad at THIS AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, NEVER HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH ANY COMPANY !!!
2019-1-8
Use props
nakisa6
New
Canada

nakisa6 Posted at 1-8 15:49
I contacted DHL myself again and they said our operation claimed this package as lost, someone from DJI contacted them and although they report this item as lost, DJI person said we need more information!!!!
I have emailed ROVY, a guy from customer service and explained to him, but he did not reply back to me!!!

i my order number is 0011081491351
I have submitted my order on Dec first.
It was supposed to be deliver by december 15,
on December 17th its been deleivered to someone named CATHY.
I have contaced DHL and DJI since then and they said we will do investigation!!!
I have emailed DJI support and they said we cant refund you untill we resolve the issue!!!
I have contacted DJI more than 15 times now!!
its been 20 days!!! no refund no update and its like DJI stolen my money
your team told me they will contact me, I provided my number,3 time THEY promissed someone will call me!!!!
its been 1 month and 8 days I have paid 500 Canadian I did not get any camera, i did not get my money refund and just waste my time and energy, so mad at THIS AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE, NEVER HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE WITH ANY COMPANY !!!
2019-1-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

nakisa6 Posted at 1-8 15:52
I have submitted my order on Dec first.

Hi nakisa6, we are so sorry to read on your unfortunate experience with our customer service, for the investigation result, we will verify with the logistics team of the current status and push the process.
Your unpleasant experience with our support team will also be escalated to the higher level team to investigate, this is never the experience we want you to have with us, sorry again for the trouble caused.
2019-1-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi nakisa6, we have verified with the related team that we are still waiting for the update from the DHL management, we have pushed them and will come back to you immediately once we hear anything from them, sorry again for the inconvenience caused.
2019-1-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi nakiza6, thanks for your patience, per the latest update from DHL, this shipment has been delivered to correct consignee last Friday, may I verify if you have received it?
2019-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules