Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Would love any input on our 90 second reel using the Inspire
1151 11 2017-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SkySight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I thought I'd share our 90 second quick show reel. Take care~

https://vimeo.com/skysightfilms/2017quickreel

Splash.png
2017-2-19
Use props
vonbaron1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow,   that was very good.  Nice color
2017-2-20
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Nice vid, just Not sure if the baloon pilots appreciated that?
2017-2-20
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Love it!  
I really liked the window washing technicians

All the best
Rich
2017-2-20
Use props
RichJ53
Captain
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Highasakite Posted at 2017-2-20 15:29
Nice vid, just Not sure if the baloon pilots appreciated that?

He had permission for this and radio communication. He has shared this part before

Rich
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Thanks for sharing, fantastic.
2017-2-20
Use props
Highasakite
First Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Glad to hear that! Thanks Rich, have a great day! Ken
2017-2-21
Use props
SkySight
Second Officer
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

Thanks everyone. It's always a great feeling to hear from the people who actually know what they are doing. Our family and friends will usually think these things are all just amazing because they don't see all the little mistakes, bad coloring. missed edits. etc that we see. So, thank you for the positive words.

We were actually brought on to do some hot air balloon festivals and not only had permission but also communication and most importantly a plan in the event of total loss of communication. We have a lot of hot air balloon footage. One day,if I ever find the time, I'll put together a few minutes of just hot air balloons.

Rich- Thanks for liking the window washers. I was worried it would be too short of a clip for people to really get it.

Any critique or thoughts about the open? It's a brand new animation and part of me keeps wishing we had some color in the actually logo instead of it just being made of metal. Ideas?

Thanks again everyone!!!!!! I'm proud to be a fellow drone pilot/film maker with you all.
-d-
2017-2-21
Use props
Kiffkool
Second Officer
Flight distance : 812808 ft
United Kingdom

i thought it was great . nice colours.
2017-2-21
Use props
Skywolf007
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

SkySight Posted at 2017-2-21 06:13
Thanks everyone. It's always a great feeling to hear from the people who actually know what they are doing. Our family and friends will usually think these things are all just amazing because they don't see all the little mistakes, bad coloring. missed edits. etc that we see. So, thank you for the positive words.

We were actually brought on to do some hot air balloon festivals and not only had permission but also communication and most importantly a plan in the event of total loss of communication. We have a lot of hot air balloon footage. One day,if I ever find the time, I'll put together a few minutes of just hot air balloons.

Sorry for being negative, but its about driving this profession forward... So don't take it personal. Here are my observation.

While the footages are good, the cutting is bad! A reel should show what you are capable of.. Not some random scene every 2-3 second. It just makes no sense.. Try to recut it. Make some scenes longer, some shorter and try to add some kind of a story to it.

For me it seems like too much to show, not enough time and not enough to tell a story...
2017-2-21
Use props
fans44043362
lvl.1
Flight distance : 214770 ft
United States

Very nice and a good length. What are you shooting with and what editing software did you use? The final is very sharp! what output did you choose in the software? Thanks!
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I thought that the shots themselves were well framed, but I would say that the cuts could be a little more cohesive.
2017-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules