2665 7 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rusm2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1295407 ft
Slovakia

Hello.
Is anybody know, which exact signal indicate remote controller signal icon in app?
I'm asking because I see strange behavior:

App icon start indicate weak signal at 100-300 in clear conditions, LOS, no building, etc.
I see app icon with no bars, blinking, but white color. But at this time I see good video, no warning message, AND signal icon in remote control indicate 5 bars all the time.

Please, help me understand what going on. Attached Healthydrones example.

healthydrones

healthydrones
2017-2-20
Use props
DroneFlying
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Do you mean the controller icon is blinking even though it's showing a 5-bar signal strength? Blinking indicates that signal interference has been detected; by any chance are you flying near the source of a strong wifi signal?
2017-2-20
Use props
rusm2
lvl.2
Slovakia

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-20 12:34
Do you mean the controller icon is blinking even though it's showing a 5-bar signal strength? Blinking indicates that signal interference has been detected; by any chance are you flying near the source of a strong wifi signal?

Remote controller icon always stable and shows 5 bars. All looks good on RC.
App icon blinking and shows 0 bars.
No wifi and buildings around.
2017-2-20
Use props
rusm2
lvl.2
Slovakia

Sometimes app icon not blinking, just gray with 0 bars. And everything works fine.
Here is another strange log. No visual problem during flight.
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

What mobile device you are using? all are up to date, right?
You notice the same situation when flying it in different open locations?
Please try to re-link aircraft and remote, adjust the antenna to the optimal range during flight.
Can you please make a screenshot or small video showing the blinking you described which may help us locate the issue.
2017-2-21
Use props
rusm2
lvl.2
Slovakia

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-21 03:17
What mobile device you are using? all are up to date, right?
You notice the same situation when flying it in different open locations?
Please try to re-link aircraft and remote, adjust the antenna to the optimal range during flight.

Hi Natalia.
I'm using Lenovo P70 and don't experience any troubles with it.
Everything is up to date, last firmware. Some days ago I flew with previous v01.03.0300 and experienced the same behaviour.
Location was the same +- 2km, in 3 days and 10 flights I saw this action ~50% of time.

I will make screen recording for you tomorrow or Thursday, because too rainy now.

But, could you answer: which exact signal monitored by RC icon in app, why signal strength in app showed 0 bars and flashing, HD icon showed 5 bars, and signal strength in RC showed 5 bars in one time? And what does it mean if app RC icon flashing in white (gray), not red color?
2017-2-21
Use props
rusm2
lvl.2
Slovakia

After installing new app version I can't reproduce blinking icon anymore.

But I'm still worried about signal quality: please look at linked logs, is it normal that I have so much purple signal errors when flying in few meters at the field (10 kilometers between this two example locations)? I done about 50 flight with Mavic and never seen flight log without red and purple signal errors. Nevertheless I successfully test 2000 meters range.

http://healthydrones.com/main?share=mjCGAj&page_id=SENSORS
http://healthydrones.com/main?share=Ndjoge&page_id=SENSORS
2017-2-27
Use props
boleg
lvl.1

India

don't worry just reset your phone to default factory settings and your issue will be fixed. If still issue persist take help from Lenovo P70 Manual:
Begin by switching off the cell phone by pressing the Power rocker. Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds. You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears. From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using the Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
2017-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules