What to send back after a crash
635 4 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aaronmke
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2155883 ft
United States

Yeah the title says it all ,I crashed the mavic.I hit the top of a tree screwing around in a park in sport mode ,didn't have enough altitude . (TOTALY PILOT ERROR)
I would like to know what all I should send back. DJI support said do not send the battery although it does not seem to be damaged and seems to function OK
They did say to include the gimbal clamp and cover and I know not to include the SDcard. Really wondering about the battery and do not want to add weeks to shipping time if they need it and I don't send it.
I'm going to send this back tomorrow so any replies tonight would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
P.S. I know I'm going to some feedback about my mistake but I will learn from it.(The mistake that is) not necessarily the feedback I'm going to get.ha ha
2017-2-20
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

They won't need your battery; just send the aircraft as requested. The gimbal clamp and cover request is probably to ensure that no additional damage occurs to the fragile gimbal while it's in transit.
2017-2-20
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
United States

Droneflying,Thank you for your response and not beating me up about the crash
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for your crash, Aaronmke.
Just as DroneFlying mentioned, if the battery is working fine, then you don't need to send it in.
Hopeful you'll be back in the air very soon.
2017-2-21
Use props
Aaronmke
lvl.4
United States

Thank you.
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules