Aircraft disconnected p3s
534 3 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3872ca0d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1406909 ft
United States

Since the last firmware update my p3s will not properly connect to my iPad Air 2. Starts fine looks like all is well. Then shortly after it takes off says aircraft disconnected.  I am still able to control the aircraft. But lose video. Is there a way to revert to the older firmware. Or some other fix. Thanks for your help.
2017-2-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, the upgrading went smoothly, right?
Please try to restart aircraft to see if it works.
Also you can turn off aircraft, unplug the pin cables attached to gimbal, wait for a while, plug them in again.
2017-2-20
Use props
fans3872ca0d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1406909 ft
United States

The upgrade went smoothly. I unplugged the pin cable waited half  hour  restarteded still doing the same. Now it will flash from connected to disconnected when it is sitting on my kitchen table. Is there a way to down grade the firmware or re upgrade it.? could I have a hardware problem?
2017-2-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans3872ca0d Posted at 2017-2-21 08:15
The upgrade went smoothly. I unplugged the pin cable waited half  hour  restarteded still doing the same. Now it will flash from connected to disconnected when it is sitting on my kitchen table. Is there a way to down grade the firmware or re upgrade it.? could I have a hardware problem?

If in that case, the best cause of action would be to send it in for evaluation.
You can send both aircraft and remote in.
Please submit a case and apply for pickup here: https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules