1 Week with Osmo+ Tilt and Audio Problems Already
2156 21 2017-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

I am not getting replies from DJI on other peoples posts about this issue, therefore, I figured to start my own post, to speak in numbers. As stated in my replies I have been reading people having tilt/horizon issues with their Osmos and I became really concerned and starting inquiring about this problem. This is before I started using my OSMO+(Just to have info on the tilting problem). A reply from DJI-Thor: "It's a  limitation of performance for handheld stabilizers like Osmo.  When the direction you're moving and the direction the Osmo is facing is different, it will tilt after a while. It depends on how severe it is to decide if it's a quality issue." Though I didn't didn't like how easily Thor acknowledged and made it seem like its common thing, or the normal. I didn't pay it no mine since I haven't noticed it with my Osmo, granted, that I havn't fully used it or went out to record with it.  

I have only owned my Osmo+ for about a week and a half. The first week, I've been just testing the setting and recording inside the house to get a feel for the Osmo. The first few days, I noticed a slight lean. I calibrated. Seemed to have it fixed. I was informed to update the firmware on the Osmo and also saw the update on the DJI Go app, did that too. After updating everything, I calibrated everything again, because of all the tilt issues I've been reading. Seemed to fix the tilt. Now onto the audio. The VERY FIRST TIME turning it on A FEW DAYS after getting the Osmo I noticed a lot of static noise and popping. I read and inquired into it....didn't find anything. I read the internal mic sucks, so I bought an approved mic, Rode Video Go! I noticed A LOT OF STATIC and STATIC POPPING  NOISE with certain steps and my foot hits the ground, or if I bump my shoulder into something, or if the mic cord gets touched. Someone on the forum claims "it's normal." So I thought it could be the mic or the lead/cord..... So I decided to buy the Rode VideoMICRO..... less static and popping but still slightly there....

2 Days ago I FINALLY WENT OUTDOORS to try my Osmo out. I purposly left my external mic at home because I just wanted to test capture videos and filming. SURE ENOUGH, WITH MY HORRIBLE LUCK WITH DJI.... THE FIRST 2 clips I made TILT! I tried double tapping in hopes to reset the camera. nothing. I tried calibrating. nothing. SO I JUST TURNED OFF THE OSMO. I went home to look at the film again and There's clearly a tilt issue. AND! RESURFACING OF THESE STATIC NOISE, STATIC POPPING NOISES. I didn't even have an external mic, so it CANNOT BE THE EXTERNAL MIC NOR THE MIC CORD/LEAD...... SO, I've tried all the advice DJI has told others to do on here. BUT A BIGGER CONCERN: I've only had this a little over a week. And I havn't really USED the OSMO for anything. No projects, no documentig, not anything and this is ALREADY GOING ON... PLEASE TELL ME THERE'S AN EXPLANATION or a SOLUTION THAT DJI is working on FOR THIS. I DO NOT THINK THIS IS NORMAL, ESPCIALLY ONLY HAVING THIS FOR A WEEK.

So this is SAD, DISAPPOINTING, OR HORRIBLE that DJI sells themselves as an elite company and people have claimed the deliver quality products. In the one month of interactions I've had with DJI, I have NOT seen anything near good as of yet. Before getting my Osmo+ DJI sales were already giving me trouble on things I had nothing to do with, and now finally getting the Osmo+ (FROM THE EFFORTS OF ANN AND NATALIA TRYING TO MAKE IT RIGHT).... I'm getting more headaches with this company and their product. I see people stating and showing their problems and DJI representatives CLEARLY IGNORE THEIR PROBLEMS BUT REPLY TO OTHERS, EASIER, PROBLEMS. BUYERS BEWARE (BEFORE COMMITING TO BUY WITH DJI) READ ALL THE PROBLEMS YOU SEE ON HERE ABOUT THE PRODUCTS AND THE CUSTOMER "SERVICE" BEFORE MAKING A COMMITMENT!
2017-2-20
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

2017-2-20
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, OP, in the video, is it already tilted like that when you start recording? Or it's like that after some time of normal recording?   If it starts with that tilting it's not normal. You should send it back for an exchange.

As for the audio, the static clicking sound is expected with built-in mic, you should use external mic for better performance.
2017-2-20
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-20 23:40
Hi, OP, in the video, is it already tilted like that when you start recording? Or it's like that after some time of normal recording?   If it starts with that tilting it's not normal. You should send it back for an exchange.

As for the audio, the static clicking sound is expected with built-in mic, you should use external mic for better performance.

It starts like that. I even would turn off the app and the gimbal in hopes reset and fix itself it still starts that way or ends up that way.

That noise is "EXPECTED?" That's crazy. How does one use recordings with such noises? I would think any clips with the audio is NOT USABLE. I have bought mics and I still get noises, a Rode Video Mic GO... and the audio was just as bad. When I stepped a certain way, or if I bump into something with my shoulder, or if my finger holding the trigger accidentally touches the plug/lead going into the Osmo... It gets worse.....

I then bought another mic Rode VideoMicro...It's not as much static... but still there, depending if I step a certain way again or if my finger, that's resting on the trigger, swivels or slightly touches the mic cord/lead.

How long is the turn around time do take care of this?
2017-2-21
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

I've been dealing with DJI since the end of January trying to get the Osmo+ for my daughter and wife. Only having the Osmo+ for ONE week and a half, and it already needs to be sent for exchange. The representative says 2-3 weeks. Another month wasted, dealing with customer service again. On problems not by me. I requested if he can somehow make a courtesy to somehow expedite the process because others have managed to do so and he just states "that's the procedure." More fake apologies and we're done. I just don't get LACK OF professionalism, courtesy, and integrity DJI presents to the people supporting and investing in them, their customers. If I miss handled the people paying me, or delivered suboptimal products. I would do my best to make it right and make the customer satisfied for my wrong-doings. NOT WITH DJI. They make you go through hoops to get anyone to listen AND UNDERSTAND and takes ages for action to be made. Another sad day with DJI. Good luck to those still dealing with their problems.....   
2017-2-21
Use props
Judic
lvl.4
Ukraine

Everyone who blame the internal sound quality should first learn how it is on competitive products, - this is common problem with such a devices
2017-2-21
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

So after being instructed by representatives on this forum and DJI support on their Facebook page, the representative from product support chat was given all the info and he TOLD ME I would be getting the case number and shipping label, etc. Little does this chat representative know that DJI support has been keeping up with me THROUGH EMAIL since my initial billing problems DJI Caused from January. After spending ALL MORNING explaining my situation to the Product support CHAT, I find out from the emailing representative after this whole day passed, " Please send back the unit first and we'll see what we can do for you. Meanwhile, do you have a case number now because I didn't find it in our system via your email address" SO the REPRESENTATIVE on the CHAT this morning, DID NOT DO A SINGLE THING EXCEPT WASTE MY TIME AND ENERGY for NOTHING!

This is the UNACCEPTABLE, UNPROFESSIONAL, AND HORRID CUSTOMER SERVICE that I AM NOT ABOUT. Such a disappointment. First DJI Double billed me from my initial order. That delayed my order because it had to be fixed. Then after only having MY OSMO+ NOT EVEN ONE WEEK AND THERE'S TILTING AND MIC ISSUES. After explaining this on here and to the product support, THEY MADE ZERO EFFORTS to PROMPTLY make THINGS RIGHT AGAIN. Rather the chat representative tells me TELLS ME IT'LL BE ANOTHER ~3 WEEKS (About another MONTH) before they can exchange the product and return it to me.
Even with that horrible service I HAVE TO GET THIS FIXED, WHO WOULD WANT TO KEEP A FAULTY UNIT? NO ONE. Thinking that everything is being processed IN ACTUALLY, THE REPRESENTATIVE LITERALLY DID NOTHING, AS THE SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE EMAIIL-ING ME states "NOTHING IS IN THE SYSTEM." This is sad. From the day one I've had nothing BUT PROBLEMS. YET, I STILL MADE AN EFFORTS TO WORK WITH DJI, to give their company and product a shot. BUT ALL HAS FAILED.  It seems to me, through everything I've gone through with DJI; the HORRIBLE customer "service", the faulty product, it seems like THIS RELATIONSHIP WITH DJI IS NOT MEANT TO BE. It's been 11 days since I got it and now already have to send it back. I may need to just get my HARD-EARNED MONEY BACK, that DJI doesn't seem to appreciate or respect. I'd rather spend my money on a company WILLING TO TAKE CARE OF THEIR CUSTOMER, EVEN IF THEIR PRODUCT IS NOT AS "GOOD" AS DJI. At this point I'd rather take my chance with worse products than DJI so long as they take care of ME, THEIR CUSTOMER, also known as their investors. I'd rather give it to them rather than deal with this CUSTOMER "DIS-SERVICE."
2017-2-21
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

This was the chat this morning Chat.png

This is the email I got tonight Email.png
2017-2-21
Use props
EIEIO
lvl.1

Malaysia

Judic Posted at 2017-2-21 06:16
Everyone who blame the internal sound quality should first learn how it is on competitive products, - this is common problem with such a devices
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doki2rTYsRY

Firstly, the real issue here is the horizon tilt that we have been told that "we should be ok with for products in this price range, and that we should accept that its just the way it is...".

While I understand that there are other products out there that also have "bad internal audio" recording, I don't think your argument of saying "hey, look how bad other's are too..." is a very valid point, especially when the product video you attached to make your point is just a stand alone gimbal and not a Gimbal + Camera. (There are motorised gimbals out there that when paired with the right action cam, give "clean" usable audio by the way).

Most people whom have looked into purchasing a gimbal, for an action cam to a full frame camera would have read/heard/seen the challenges all motorised gimbals have with getting good clean audio.

To further drill into the point, the company in your video markets its product as just a gimbal, an add on to your existing camera and nothing else. The DJI Osmo/Osmo+ on the other hand markets itself more as an all in one solution. The very fact that the Osmo+ give you an "external mic" (albeit one that really makes no difference) shows you the kind of audio quality you can expect from the product.

I think the much bigger issue here at hand in not really just the audio capabilities of this device (with the right external mic you can get usable clean audio), it is the HUGE WHITE ELEPHANT in the room that seems to be constantly brushed aside... THE TILT!!

I think it is very poor, in which the way DJI have handled this issue (along with all other issues they have with their other devices). As a consumer I believe I'm not being too demanding to expect the product that I have purchased to work as it is advertised.

A gimbal that cannot keep a relative straight horizon, and even more annoyingly, gets worse as you use it is completely unacceptable. It is not reasonable to have to restart the device every 5-10mins in order to have a "manageable tilt".

Like all the other posts I have either read or replied on, I am not expecting DJI to address this as it has become the norm. The eventual hope is that maybe, just maybe, with all the customer complaints, magically DJI might decide to do something about their products... If the product was more mainstream and not so niche I'm sure enough media outlets would have written about this and maybe DJI would have addressed the issues.

OK, enough grumbling from me. Hope you all have a better day!
2017-2-21
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

EIEIO Posted at 2017-2-21 20:42
Firstly, the real issue here is the horizon tilt that we have been told that "we should be ok with for products in this price range, and that we should accept that its just the way it is...".

While I understand that there are other products out there that also have "bad internal audio" recording, I don't think your argument of saying "hey, look how bad other's are too..." is a very valid point, especially when the product video you attached to make your point is just a stand alone gimbal and not a Gimbal + Camera. (There are motorised gimbals out there that when paired with the right action cam, give "clean" usable audio by the way).

Hallelujah that someone get my point and where I'm coming from. Thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one that see's this. Maybe because I'm not involved in this industry and addressing this issue as face value, as a product and what capabilities they're marketing it to do. But I agree. the product it a gimbal, a stabilizer. Its MAIN PURPOSE is to take steady flowing (the gimbal function) and quality (picture and tilt) images. But yet I see a lot of others having tilt problem. So, I question, why make a car if it's barely going to run or not run at all? It defeats the purpose. Unfortunately for me I have both the mic AND tilting issues.

You hit the mark on my other point, that it IS getting brushed aside. People complaining is being ignored. Or like with the explanation to me, which has no integrity of an argument, was pretty much around the lines of "It will DO that over time." Which goes back to the point the community AND DJI just accepts it as it is, gives the customer a scripted reply, and that's it? SAD. You ARE NOT being too demanding at all. I think it's pretty fair to ask for what you paid for and for what the company (CLAIMS) to deliver. At the least, it just needs to do what it claims to do, consistently, and it hasn't, for me at least.

I've already reported to Business Bureau about the customer service. That's another story on it's own. But definitely need to reach some other platforms. Either news media, or start working with their major partners, Apple and Best Buy and have them be aware and try to get some progress... But, like you, and through the experience I've had this first month alone. I don't see any slight chance of improvement. As, someone else mentioned, they got your money, and poof, your out of luck and under their strings.
2017-2-21
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Finally got the case number and shipping package. In the email they provided terms and service and policies, and I read on there pretty much saying anything they do (replace or fix) IS NOT BRAND NEW, or refurbished. SAD.

Two weeks ago I spent a huge amount of money for A BRAND NEW Osmo+ and Sports accessories. Overlooking the bad sale service,  I also get a faulty product. Now, preparing to ship it back, I read the policy. Yes I read policies. and DJI MEANS TO TELL ME. 2 weeks after after buying a BRAND NEW OSMO+ , They're willing to exchange exchange my product that "may NOT be new, it will be in "GOOD WORKING ORDER" AND FUNCTIONALLY EQUIVALENT TO THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT OR PART." So, how is it my original product that is suppose to be brand new and suppose to be fully functioning when I bought it and now because I have to exchange it less than 2 weeks, the customer is LEFT WITH THE BURDEN of having a "non new," and I'm sure, refurbished unit. I emailed support about this.... and guess what, to no surprised, I have been ignored since she emailed me my case number and shipping.

DJI IS SO SAD, they're conniving, and HAVE ZERO INTEREST FOR CUSTOMERS, EXCEPT THEIR MONEY. Never have I ever dealt with such UNPROFESSIONALISM AND DISAPPOINTMENT OF A COMPANY. Any opportunity I get to explain my experience and DJIs' product, I will NEVER refer this company to anyone.
2017-2-22
Use props
JohnnieYaz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5137874 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow, sorry about this,  I know it's truly frustrating. I spent hours trying to get replacement memory card and again new props and swear I lost hair over it. Spent over 5k on a Inspire 2 and have a total of 3 DJI drones but honestly wouldn't if this wasn't the first time I ever called for help with a new product. Once bitten twice shy as they say. I too felt like I got treated like just a number. They really need the rep to help and if they can't, get your info and have the power issue a RMA and send you a completed RMA form. If its new, replace it with new as you said.  After my call I thought it was all good and I got a blank form to fill out and request the whole thing all over. I was shocked. DJI has great products but their owners can't realize there customer service it the worst. I personally have never experienced such a long wait time and a lack of skill and power from a TAC team in my whole entire life.
2017-2-22
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for taking time to reply to my situation. Yeah I'm pretty much fed up with DJI. I'm not even into photography/video recording. I commited to getting product for my daughter and wife who wanted it. We researched about the products and saw that DJI is sold by Apple and Best Buy, so, I figured they should be reputable. But I should had let all the signs from my presale experience to deter me from buying from DJI. Disgruntled, I cancelled all my orders. A disappointed daughter and wife, they convinced me otherwise and give them another shot. I spoke with  DJI-Ann and DJI-Natalia in efforts to make it right, they by expedited my package. So I give them props for doing that. But indirectly, that raised another flag for me. While they did that for me, which I appreciate them for doing that, they indirectly revealed the sketchiness of their company. Because they first tell people it's going to take A MONTH for Osmo+ to ship out from China because it's on "backorder." BUT they get mine to me in a few days. How could they ALL tell me, from my first order, they can't help me and I have to wait a whole month after dealing with them for 2 weeks already. But, then, someone else does something and magically they can get me my items? COME TO FIND OUT, my unit is coming from a local business, within the US, who is authorized by DJI to send/sell their products. I think my order came from a privately own business, possible a ma and pop. So I beg the question, why would I buy a big screen from Best Buy, when come to find out, they're sending me a TV that was supposedly on backorder abroad but in actuality, is only a few cities away?

A lot of SHADINESS and this isn't even all of it. I have all the transcripts from all my communications, if someone would say I'm lying. But at the end it's sad DJI does a disservice to the photography/videography industry, and to businesses in general. I will definitely advocate AGAINST investing with this company. I have already reported to the bureau already. I will try to reach out to partners like Apple and Besbuy to advocate against them and whatever other platforms I can use to spread the word. HORRIBLE. With all the positive reviews on their product, they need to re-evaluate their policies and the people who represents DJI, there customer representative, because its clear the DON'T SHOW INTEREST IN THEIR INVESTORS, THEIR CUSTOMERS, WHEN THEY HAVE YOUR MONEY. Which is sad business model.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Ranze, we feel so sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, thanks for bringing this to our attention, will look into that for you.
We'll take care of your case once it arrives.
2017-2-23
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 02:01
Ranze, we feel so sorry that you're experiencing difficulties, thanks for bringing this to our attention, will look into that for you.
We'll take care of your case once it arrives.

I have not sent it in since DJI- Jillian, nor anyone, ever replied to my email nor answered my question, which is: Is this "exchange" that DJI-Thor and the representative on DJI Support Facebook instructed me to do, between the one I bought and the one you all are sending, is TRULY BRAND NEW? Or am I getting "non new" unit (which to me sounds like a second hand, or refurbished unit) per the "policy" in the email Jillian sent me with my case number and shipping label. I want to see to it that a brand new unit is replaced as I am sending a unit that is less than 2 weeks used, which is, pretty fair to say, also brand new.
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-23 03:21
I have not sent it in since DJI- Jillian, nor anyone, ever replied to my email nor answered my question, which is: Is this "exchange" that DJI-Thor and the representative on DJI Support Facebook instructed me to do, between the one I bought and the one you all are sending, is TRULY BRAND NEW? Or am I getting "non new" unit (which to me sounds like a second hand, or refurbished unit) per the "policy" in the email Jillian sent me with my case number and shipping label. I want to see to it that a brand new unit is replaced as I am sending a unit that is less than 2 weeks used, which is, pretty fair to say, also brand new.

Our support called back to you with the case, hope everything goes smoothly.
2017-2-23
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 20:16
Our support called back to you with the case, hope everything goes smoothly.

No one has called me about this case. Jillian did email me. And again, goes to show that you all don't care about your customers and care about money. She offers me to buy a OSMO refresh for a charge..then tells me that DJI, with this charge, will provide me a "like new" replacement. Answering my question...That even after I spent $1000 on this...for a BRAND NEW UNIT only 2 weeks old its not 100%...you all want me to send in my unit, only for DJI to replace it with a "like new." Where is the logic on that? 2 WEEKS AGO I paid for something BRAND NEW. MEANING 100% UNUSED AND 100% WORKING. BUT MINE IS NOT. NOW DJI is telling me to exchange mine, saying that it DJI will return it to me the same quality as before. Well "before" for me, only having it for two weeks, is brand new, and now you all want me to turn it in for a "like new" quality. I, again, feel that it's only fair to replace a brand new purchase with a brand new unit. But no one seems to care or acknowledge that as being right for a brand new purchase. I would like a brand new unit. If this can't be done I just want all my money back. For a month, I've been dealing with DJI and no one has taken care of me without having going through H3LL and back. Two weeks having this unit DJI is not only asking me for more money but also replacing my 2 week old brand new unit for a like new, refurbished unit. Someone tell me where that makes sense? If this can't be done, I just want my money back. I've been trying to be fair and reasonable and trying to work with you all but you all just keep messing around. If you look back at my post, I've inquired about this issue about 3 DAYS after getting it, and all of you ignored my posts. After actually being able to test the Osmo outside a few days after, mine actually DID have issues and I inquire about this and the best you all can do is ask me to pay more money and replace my brand new unit for a "like new" unit. You all should be ashamed for what you stand for. Because it's clear it's not about the customers, at all.  
Screen Shot 2017-02-23 at 11.57.08 PM.png

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Ranze Posted at 2017-2-23 21:15
No one has called me about this case. Jillian did email me. And again, goes to show that you all don't care about your customers and care about money. She offers me to buy a OSMO refresh for a charge..then tells me that DJI, with this charge, will provide me a "like new" replacement. Answering my question...That even after I spent $1000 on this...for a BRAND NEW UNIT only 2 weeks old its not 100%...you all want me to send in my unit, only for DJI to replace it with a "like new." Where is the logic on that? 2 WEEKS AGO I paid for something BRAND NEW. MEANING 100% UNUSED AND 100% WORKING. BUT MINE IS NOT. NOW DJI is telling me to exchange mine, saying that it DJI will return it to me the same quality as before. Well "before" for me, only having it for two weeks, is brand new, and now you all want me to turn it in for a "like new" quality. I, again, feel that it's only fair to replace a brand new purchase with a brand new unit. But no one seems to care or acknowledge that as being right for a brand new purchase. I would like a brand new unit. If this can't be done I just want all my money back. For a month, I've been dealing with DJI and no one has taken care of me without having going through H3LL and back. Two weeks having this unit DJI is not only asking me for more money but also replacing my 2 week old brand new unit for a like new, refurbished unit. Someone tell me where that makes sense? If this can't be done, I just want my money back. I've been trying to be fair and reasonable and trying to work with you all but you all just keep messing around. If you look back at my post, I've inquired about this issue about 3 DAYS after getting it, and all of you ignored my posts. After actually being able to test the Osmo outside a few days after, mine actually DID have issues and I inquire about this and the best you all can do is ask me to pay more money and replace my brand new unit for a "like new" unit. You all should be ashamed for what you stand for. Because it's clear it's not about the customers, at all.  
[view_image]

We do understand your feelings and we all are trying our best to help you.
For product replacement policy, hope your knidly understanding, thanks very much.
You have got a case number and receive the UPS label, I do suggest you to send it in, we'll take care of you case.
R.png

2017-2-23
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 23:39
For product replacement policy, hope your knidly understanding, thanks very much.
You have got a case number and receive the UPS label, I do suggest you to send it in, we'll take care of you case.
[view_image]

I know that's the policy, that's why I have not send out my product, unless I know for sure I'm getting an even exchange, because of how unfair that policy is. How can a person buy a brand new OSMO+ only to exchange a faulty unit for 2 weeks and now I have to settle for a refurbished or "like new" one? Yet alone, Jillian asking me for more money to fix something that should be 100%? That not right, at all.
2017-2-24
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 23:39
[view_image]

It even says in the paragraph, "...product or part replaced by DJI MAY NOT BE NEW, it will be in good working order and functionally equivalent to the original product or part."

The Problem: MY "Original Product" is suppose to be 100% and brand new, and its not, but now I have to take a loss and settle for a "NOT NEW" or, I'm sure, is a refurbished Osmo+ when only 2 weeks ago, I bought a manufacturaly new Osmo+... Instead of you all trying to work with me to give me a refurbished unit, can you just give me the courtesy and refund my money. I just want my money. All this headache is not worth the money or the product. If my wife and daughter still wants to deal with this company, I'll have them order and deal with you all. You've been following my case, and you know I've been trying to be fair and reasonable and at this time I feel like DJI is just taking advantage of me, asking for more money, replacing a my new unit with a second hand, refurbished unit. I just want my money. Please. Please get that process going.
If you bought a BRAND NEW car and you find out after two weeks the engine is not working right and the car dealer says we'll replace it with exactly the same "certified used" version but you still have to pay for the same price as the brand new one, you would not want that at all, but yet you are doing that to me and that's a problem.
2017-2-24
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Sad. Already getting ignored because DJI insist that the policy is there... to protect them and their money, and not their customers. Still no solution, except DJI insisting I send in my brand new Osmo+ to be exchanged for a "not new" Osmo+ as per policy that DJI is trying to throw in my face. What a sad customer "service." If only they ACTUALLY understand my point, they would just send me a brand new one, as that's what I paid for only a couple weeks ago, and I'll send them back their defective unit. But no... they insist, per their horrible policy that I have to send it in, and in an event that my Osmo must be replaced, it will be a NON-NEW UNIT, even if I just paid for a brand new unit 2 weeks ago. You all are a disappointment.... I will be doing another report to the bureau. (Which I'm sure you don't care, but I'd rather have this on record).
2017-2-25
Use props
Ranze
lvl.2

United States

Into the abyss of ignores, just like the others who have complained about this issue. Has anyone that has experiences this have any SOUND AND REASONABLE RESOLUTION FROM DJI? I sure as heck havn't.....
2017-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules