DJI GO app crash midflight
1367 6 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseb85c303
lvl.3

United States

Can anyone explain why djigo app crashes usually about midflight on just about every flight?  My first 20 or so flights it never happened now it's very frequent.  If I was ever in attitude mode it could cause a flyaway.  Please any tips would be appreciated.  I use a Nvidia shield.
2017-2-21
Use props
Haz (albuquerqu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497421 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you install android 7  on the tablet  ? If so thats the reason. I had to install Litchi till there is a fix .
2017-2-21
Use props
fanseb85c303
lvl.3

United States

Yes I did install Android 7.  Can you go back?
2017-2-22
Use props
Haz (albuquerqu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 497421 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is a way to go back ,kind of complicated i think but you can just do a search iam trying  to understand it myself.
2017-2-22
Use props
SimonW
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1098635 ft
United Kingdom

Does anyone have instructions for putting Android v5 back on the Nvidia Shield K1, mine is also crashing every flight
2017-2-28
Use props
Xmlzp84LBZsZ
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Same old same old.
Shield K1 here also.

Latest version of DJI Go and a P4. App hard locks with the last image it videoed seized on the screen. Thankfully still have control and can hit the RTH.

Latest firmware, latest everything. Tried USB debugging on, tried USB debugging off. Tried Caching on, tried Caching off. Nothing seems to work. Still on Marshmallow.

Had to buy Litchi, glad I did but I shouldn't have been 'forced' into it!

2017-3-5
Use props
Eric13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13982031 ft
  • >>>
Germany

SimonW Posted at 2017-2-28 14:16
Does anyone have instructions for putting Android v5 back on the Nvidia Shield K1, mine is also crashing every flight

Here are instructions to downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow.
As everyone says with Marshmallow it works fine you might want to consider this instead of Lollipop:
Instructions
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules