Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Weak image signal
532 3 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tylermason
lvl.1

United States

I just recently got a Phantom 4 (bought it gently used from a friend, who had only flown it a few times) about a month or so ago. When I try to use my Samsung Galaxy S7 with the controller, the image signal is weak or cuts out. When I use an iPad, it seems to work just fine.

Has anyone else had a similar expeirence? I've tried multiple cords with the phone and the same issue happens each time. I know DJI products seem to work better with Apple products, but it would be nice to be able to use my phone as well when I fly.

Thanks!

-Tyler
2017-2-21
Use props
dronist
Captain
  • >>>
United States

Did you try different phone? Did you force close all of your apps and bacground processes?
2017-2-22
Use props
tylermason
lvl.1

United States

dronist Posted at 2017-2-22 09:55
Did you try different phone? Did you force close all of your apps and bacground processes?

I didn't try a different phone but I did close all apps and still had the issue.
2017-2-23
Use props
fivetonine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 985135 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Could be a WiFi issue - the tablet's WiFi system could interfere with the drone communication, which runs on a similar frequency. Try turning off all TX/RX functions on the tablet.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules