Mount DJI Osmo Inside Vehicle
2694 5 2017-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NickMcCandless
lvl.1

United States

I am wanting to use my DJI Osmo to film videos of me inside of my car. I know DJI has a mount for moutning to the front of the outside of the car, but I am not looking for this. I am wanting to be able to mount it to my windshield or dashboard so I can shoot video of me driving and it be stable. Does anyone know how I can make this happen or a car mount that would work?
2017-2-21
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

The DJI mount can work inside too.... here's a demo.

2017-2-21
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

I would also get the Gimbal Extension Lead, you'll find it much easier to attach the camera gimbal to clips and clamps that way. I've used bluetak to fit the gimbal to my dash before.
2017-2-22
Use props
Salty777
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117077 ft
Malaysia

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2017-2-22 04:02
I would also get the Gimbal Extension Lead, you'll find it much easier to attach the camera gimbal to clips and clamps that way. I've used bluetak to fit the gimbal to my dash before.

That's a good idea.... didn't even realise they made one!
2017-2-22
Use props
NickMcCandless
lvl.1

United States

I dont want to get the vehicle mount even if it can be used in my car as its complete overkill for using inside my car to film me in the driver seat as I talk about various topics. Are there any basic mounts that would work in the car that I could mount my Osmo Mobile to?
2017-2-22
Use props
NickMcCandless
lvl.1

United States

Anyone have suggestions?
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules