Feb/13/2017 13:11:01

Received
Feb/15/2017 18:07:01

Damage Assessed
Feb/15/2017 19:05:00

Payment Received
Feb/17/2017 12:29:01

[url=]Under Repair[/url]

It will take 3-4 working days for repair and test. Please wait patiently.

2017-2-21
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

backstory: paid $79 charge instead of $503 to replace the gimbal, so this should be a replacement right? why am i waiting for repair?
2017-2-21
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

All Refresh show under Repair.  They don't separate  it.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

Thats crazy, but hopefully I can get some sort of response from DJI
2017-2-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-21 23:18
backstory: paid $79 charge instead of $503 to replace the gimbal, so this should be a replacement right? why am i waiting for repair?

As it says in your agreement you will get a new or refurbished as new Mavic , so maybe it's a refurbished Mavic that's coming your way..
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-2-22 09:01
As it says in your agreement you will get a new or refurbished as new Mavic , so maybe it's a refurbished Mavic that's coming your way..

Quote Date:        02-16-17
Remarks:        Dear customer, you have purchased DJI Care Refresh. If you want to replace your aircraft under DJI Care Refresh, click "Pay". After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send a replacement aircraft to you. If you want to repair the aircraft, the cost of repair will be $503.00, according to DJI's damage assessment. Please contact DJI Support and get your repair quotation.

Item        Quantity        Unit Price(USD)        Total Price(USD)
Mavic Pro(NA)        1        999.00        999.00
Service Charge        1        65.00/H        65.00
Freight:                        0.00
Total Amount:                        79.00
Total Payment:                        79.00

I paid 79.00 So no.. it should not  be a refurb
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

Where is natalia when you need her?
2017-2-22
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-22 11:01
Where is natalia when you need her?

Well, if she's located in Japan as the forum software indicates, it's likely that she's asleep since it's currently about 4:00 AM there.
2017-2-22
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Remarks:        Dear customer, you have purchased DJI Care Refresh. If you want to replace your aircraft under DJI Care Refresh, click "Pay". After the payment is confirmed, DJI will send a replacement aircraft to you. If you want to repair the aircraft, the cost of repair will be $503.00, according to DJI's damage assessment. Please contact DJI Support and get your repair quotation.

You really should read your refresh warranty.

DJI Care Refresh is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. DJI Care Refresh is valid for 12 months and offers up to two full replacements at additional charge if accidental damage occurs to your product during normal use. Each time you request a replacement, you’ll receive a replacement unit that is new or EQUIVALENT to new in performance and reliability.
2017-2-22
Use props
z4k4tt4ck
lvl.3
Flight distance : 535 ft
Australia

Lol wrong ... Because you paid the 79 it will be new OR a refurb possibly even the drone you sent in.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

Just got off the phone w them. they are awaiting shipments of drones... not what I Was told when the process started. geez.
2017-2-22
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-22 11:26
Just got off the phone w them. they are awaiting shipments of drones... not what I Was told when the process started. geez.

So out of curiosity, did they confirm that you're getting a new replacement and not a refurbished one? That would be good news for you given all the stories of reconditioned replacements that sometimes have worse problems than the original.
2017-2-22
Use props
novaalus
New

Canada

I've been waiting too.. Sent mine in January 31st, they received it on Feb 9. Stuck on under repair. Just got an e-mail from DJI now:

This is a courtesy email about your repair process.

I just wanted to let you know we are running a little behind with repairs at the moment.  Due to the Holiday sales rush, returns and repair requests, we are receiving a flood of repair requests. We have received your payment and are in the process of repairing the unit. Please bare with us while we catch up. Thank you so much for your trust and reaching out.

DJI REPAIR

So it looks like they can't keep up with demand. I paid the replacement fee on the 13th. No status update until now. Heading on a trip to Alberta in early March and doesn't look like I'll have it then.. Sucks. The initial  crash wasn't even my fault either.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-22 11:32
So out of curiosity, did they confirm that you're getting a new replacement and not a refurbished one? That would be good news for you given all the stories of reconditioned replacements that sometimes have worse problems than the original.

They said it would be new because they are waiting a shipment of drones. but it could be a lie as not much they've told me so far was true?

I basically had to poke and prod to get an answer. Its obvious that the rep's read from a script instead of listening to what you ask... no exact date was given, only that when the shipment comes in, sales team gets first dibs, then repairs.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-22 11:06
Well, if she's located in Japan as the forum software indicates, it's likely that she's asleep since it's currently about 4:00 AM there.

Answered your question thoroughly albeit your snarky reply to mine.

2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

novaalus Posted at 2017-2-22 11:44
I've been waiting too.. Sent mine in January 31st, they received it on Feb 9. Stuck on under repair. Just got an e-mail from DJI now:

This is a courtesy email about your repair process.

Are you paying for a repair or refresh?
2017-2-22
Use props
novaalus
New

Canada

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-22 12:06
Are you paying for a repair or refresh?

Paying for a Refresh.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

we could be waiting a while man... this sucks to say the least
2017-2-22
Use props
DroneFlying
lvl.4
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-22 12:05
Answered your question thoroughly albeit your snarky reply to mine.

You posted a question and I replied with what I did and do think was a factual and reasonable answer. If you're that sensitive, maybe you should try to stick with private messages instead of publicly pondering where a particular person is. And speaking of "snark", if you interpreted it that way then I'd say at this point we're even -- but whatever floats your boat.
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-2-22 12:18
You posted a question and I replied with what I did and do think was a factual and reasonable answer. If you're that sensitive, maybe you should try to stick with private messages instead of publicly pondering where a particular person is. And speaking of "snark", if you interpreted it that way then I'd say at this point we're even -- but whatever floats your boat.

I wouldn't get sensitive over a forum post. You shouldn't either.
2017-2-22
Use props
fansaa3da6c4
lvl.3
Flight distance : 347507 ft
United States

Got an email stating my Refresh/Replacement unit will be shipped in the next 3 business days.   So I check my DJI Care Remaining Balance to see the old and New serial numbers....!  SO THERE IS PROGRESS!
2017-2-22
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

fansaa3da6c4 Posted at 2017-2-22 17:57
Got an email stating my Refresh/Replacement unit will be shipped in the next 3 business days.   So I check my DJI Care Remaining Balance to see the old and New serial numbers....!  SO THERE IS PROGRESS!

thats good news man! Hopefully i get some tomorrow. *Crossing fingers*
2017-2-22
Use props
fans9f4eff27
lvl.1

Canada

If you just see 2 serial numbers. One is for the drone an one is the controller
2017-2-22
Use props
fans9f4eff27
lvl.1

Canada

If you just see 2 serial numbers. One is for the drone an one is the controller
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We're very sorry that you are experiencing difficulties. If you paid for refresh but not repair, then you will get a replacement.
We're aware of your cases and will help you all handle it soon.
Thank you so much for your support again!
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

As you may have noticed in previous threads, Mavic replacements are moving forward. Given the information provided, you would receive a replacement aircraft no later than Friday. Tracking information would be made available no later than early next week as a high ball estimate.
2017-2-23
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 14:57
As you may have noticed in previous threads, Mavic replacements are moving forward. Given the information provided, you would receive a replacement aircraft no later than Friday. Tracking information would be made available no later than early next week as a high ball estimate.

but today is thursday (??) or do you mean NEXT friday???

no shipping info has been provided..but i did get  a email.

3:23 PM (5 hours ago)

to me
We wanted to let you know that the process is completed and is being flight tested and going through quality assurance and part checks. Once this is complete it is set to be shipped back to you second day shipping as a courtesy.
We appreciate your patience and will e-mail you the tracking number once in transit.

If true I appreciate this.!
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-23 19:02
but today is thursday (??) or do you mean NEXT friday???

no shipping info has been provided..but i did get  a email.

My Friday projection for a replacement was actually for this Friday (i.e. Tomorrow). It may still be possible that tracking might not be available until early next week, but it is getting very close to the end.
2017-2-23
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 23:23
My Friday projection for a replacement was actually for this Friday (i.e. Tomorrow). It may still be possible that tracking might not be available until early next week, but it is getting very close to the end.

ok. Thank you Jamie, I'll be waiting
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-24 06:43
ok. Thank you Jamie, I'll be waiting

You'll be up and running again soon.
2017-2-24
Use props
NMURPHY4
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-2-23 14:57

Hi Jamie, qouting you because it is now Tuesday... What gives?? I was told early this week. Please look into this Jamie, live and emails are not helping
2017-2-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

NMURPHY4 Posted at 2017-2-28 08:01
Hi Jamie, qouting you because it is now Tuesday... What gives?? I was told early this week. Please look into this Jamie, live and emails are not helping

As of now it is with shipping waiting to be processed. There was a bit of backlog due to the Presidents day holiday, but it is getting cleared out. I did alert the appropriate team to keep an eye on it to ensure it goes out as soon as possible, but it should go out shortly with minimal intervention. It's still quite early in the day, so there is a good chance that my 'early next week' prediction will still be accurate.

I understand that it's hard not to be ansy when you can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Please be patient just a little longer, as you will be up and running again soon.
2017-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules