Can Someone Please Help Me
601 5 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansb97dafdf
New

United States

I purchased a DJI Phantom 4 Drone and DJI Care together off the DJI Website on January 30th. Febuary 2nd I received my drone in the mail and opened it and set it up. I did not find anything related to DJI Care in the packaging or in my emails, no activation codes, nothing. On my order summary it says next to my DJI Care order "Will come later". I went to the DJI website to see if my drone was covered by entering my S/N and it says theres "no record of it". Ive been trying to get help by emailing DJI Care, but everytime I get somewhere with them they stop replying to my emails and I have to start all over again. 4 weeks later I have gotten nowhere and still do not have the DJI Care protection I paid for. So if someone could please help me end this nightmare it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please provide me with the SN?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your DJI Care and get it solved as soon as possible.
2017-2-22
Use props
WallaceTrucking
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-22 18:00
Could you please provide me with the SN?
I'll help to find out what's going on with your DJI Care and get it solved as soon as possible.

My S/N is 07DDD2MV105591-R
2017-2-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Thank you. I have brought this to the attention of our DJI Care team and they will get it solved as soon as possible.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.
2017-2-22
Use props
WallaceTrucking
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-2-22 19:32
Thank you. I have brought this to the attention of our DJI Care team and they will get it solved as soon as possible.
If I get any update, I'll let you know.

Thank you
2017-2-22
Use props
DBR
New

Australia

Hi Guys . I have a DJI Phantom 3s. My problem after an antenna extension install is that my aircraft will not hover after auto take off. I functions well in all other aspects of flight but the auto take off is not hovering. Any ideas. Many thanks and appreciation in advance....

DBR
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules