Can Crystalsky & Osmo+ work together?
882 1 2017-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans42453584
lvl.2
Panama

Can Crystalsky & Osmo+ work together?I've read Crystalsky specs and apparently for me they can work together.

Am I correct?

I also want to know if Crystalsky can simultaneously output to the HDMI connector the same signal it is displaying on its own screen.
And also if it can output to HDMI just the image the camera is capturing at the same time it is displaying on its own screen the DJI GO
we use to see what the camera is capturing plus the menus to control it.

Is Crystalsky already for sale? What's its price?

2017-2-22
Use props
dr.nick
lvl.2
United States

I would LOVE to know if it will work with the O+. I can't quite suss out if can _record_ the video signal from the camera to the SD card slots.  They kind of dance around issue in the Crystalsky description. They say that it can playback video and output it through the HDMI but doesn't say explicitly that it can take the live camera video signal and output it via that port.  

If it works with the Osmo that would help with one it's biggest shortcomings for me, lack of record time.  Even if I had to add an external HDMI record device of some kind, the Crystalsky would still be helpful.

As always, it comes down to at what price?  I haven't been able to find any numbers on it anywhere.
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules