DJI inspire 2 Bitten again
725 2 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Steve*i2*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 322579 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all They say once bitten twice shy, well its not worked on me again, this is the third inspire I have had now, and I would just like to say what a stunning craft this inspire 2 is, I have been reading all the info and tips and going over what I have picked up over the last year or two, including watching all the videos again trying things out first before flying it as its been a while because of the bad weather we get here. Well I decided to give my new i2 a go outside for the first time, very slowly at first double checking everything to get used to it, and I must say it fly's like a dream, really smooth and with very responsive handling, along with the 5s camera, the views and the clarity of the images I've taken, it is way better than the i1 I was flying, I also think because of its price along with all the excesseries you need, most of us will be far more careful in the future with this, if you are thinking about buying one of these I can garentee you will not be disapointed when it arrives.
********its a cracker*********

2017-2-23
Use props
Highasakite
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

Congratulations on your new aircraft Steve! It sounds like all of your experience  has served you well. This is about the most positive post on the I2 I have seen yet on this forum. I hope you enjoy it for a long, long time! Safety first! Ken   
2017-2-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

It's great to hear you're enjoying it!
2017-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules