missing parts
798 3 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PCTMAVIC
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Forum Members
Please see below 'extract from email sent this date to North America Sales, has anybody any idea how to escalate this matter so as to ascertain what is actually happening, online sales don't appear to be able to assist in any shape or form. Its not their fault, as they say they are limited on what they can do and can only forward on my concerns....

Dear DJI Sales

I purchased a Mavic Pro Combo plus additional propellers and sun shade monitor from your company in early January 2017 Order Reference Number 0444326988093.

The Mavic Pro Combo arrived and in February but on examining the packaging part of the original order was missing i.e. propellers + sun shad).
After activating the Mavic Pro on the 10th February, I made contact with your online sales support making them aware of the situation and was advised to await further contact.
Unfortunately since that date I have received no contact whatsoever from yourselves.

I have now contacted on 4 separate occasions during the last 2 weeks to try and establish when the outstanding parts will be delivered.
Those dates are as follows:-

On Monday 10.02.17: Advised by ‘Sarah’ to recontact in 48 hours as systems down.

On Wednesday 15.02.17: Advised by ‘RueI’ and then ‘Janri’ that the items were pending, one of the items was out of stock, unknown which item. I was to await contact from yourselves within the next 24/48 hours.

On Sunday 19.02.17: Advised by ‘Jeffrey’ that he was unable to update me on delivery of the outstanding items but will ‘escalate’ my problem with the Sales department. I should expect contact within next 24/48 hours.

Todays date Thursday 23.02.17 I made contact online with Melou who was unable to do anything apart from again ‘escalating’ this matter with your sales team and on request also forwarded me this alternative email CPOC.

I don’t think that I am being unreasonable in expecting a better level of service from DJI in regard to the outstanding parts. The online sales advisors (Sarah, Ruel, Janri, Jeffery and lastly Melou) are clearly unable to assist in this matter apart from forwarding on my details to another department. The actual department remains anonymous to me and has failed to contact me since contact with yourselves.

If you are unable to send the outstanding parts due to availability or delivery problems then surely it is common courtesy and good customer service to at least make contact with the customer and explain the issues.

Please could you advise me on what steps DJI Sales are looking to resolve this matter.

Yours sincerely

Phil Thomas

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thomas, we feel so sorry for your unpleasant experience.
We're now looking into your case with sales team and will get back to you soon for the update.
2017-2-23
Use props
PassBy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 139967 ft

Malaysia

... Thanks for sharing.. That's why I prefer ordering at DJI store. Cash and carry..
2017-2-23
Use props
PCTMAVIC
lvl.3

United Kingdom

DJI Jewel has taken personal control of this matter, in fairness she has sorted the issue today, items being dispatched tomorrow, credit where credit is due, Thank you DJI Jewel!
2017-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules