9283 9 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jfsmith1222
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm selling my Phantom 4 after only 2 months because I really need the transportability of the Mavic.  Is the remaining warranty on the Phantom 4 transferable to the new owner?

2017-2-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

When selling the aircraft, please provide new owner the purchase proof as well, he can also enjoy the warranty service.
2017-2-23
Use props
Jfsmith1222
lvl.1
Flight distance : 226 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks Natalia,  is DJI Care transferable too?
2017-2-24
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Jfsmith1222 Posted at 2017-2-24 11:43
Thanks Natalia,  is DJI Care transferable too?

Yes, it goes with the drone itself. Make sure you present a copy of proof or purchase to the new owner
2017-2-24
Use props
mistasparky
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-2-24 19:54
Yes, it goes with the drone itself. Make sure you present a copy of proof or purchase to the new owner

This is on the DJI Warranty page

These DJI After-Sales Policies (these “Policies”) only apply to DJI products you purchased from DJI authorized retailers for your own use and not for resale.
Do you think it is still valid if someone else's name is on the proof of purchase?
2018-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

mistasparky Posted at 2018-5-20 18:14
This is on the DJI Warranty page

These DJI After-Sales Policies (these “Policies”) only apply to DJI products you purchased from DJI authorized retailers for your own use and not for resale.

That should not be a problem, the previous owner will just need to transfer the proof of purchase to the new owner, in the POP, there should be the name of the seller instead of the previous owner.
2018-5-20
Use props
djiuser_kwEHNCV0xnH4
New
Flight distance : 1056 ft

United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-5-20 19:13
That should not be a problem, the previous owner will just need to transfer the proof of purchase to the new owner, in the POP, there should be the name of the seller instead of the previous owner.

Do you need counter weight for a iPhone 11 Pro Max for the osmo 3 mobile?
2020-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kwEHNCV0xnH4 Posted at 4-27 12:17
Do you need counter weight for a iPhone 11 Pro Max for the osmo 3 mobile?

It is not necessary, iPhone 11 Pro Max is in the compatibility list, Osmo Mobile 3 supports smartphones that are 62-88mm wide and up to 9.5mm thick. This range covers most mobile phones currently available. Please note that actual compatibility might be affected by accessories attached to your phone, such as the phone case. iPhone 11 Pro Max.png
2020-4-27
Use props
djiuser_fAg8ZrE25KMR
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-2-23 22:22
When selling the aircraft, please provide new owner the purchase proof as well, he can also enjoy the warranty service.

I bought a mini 4 pro used with 10 months of warranty. What do I do now to get it in my name?
4-15 08:01
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

djiuser_fAg8ZrE25KMR Posted at 4-15 08:01
I bought a mini 4 pro used with 10 months of warranty. What do I do now to get it in my name?

Hi, there. Please know that the warranty and DJI Care Refresh is bound to your aircraft. If the previous owner managed to unbind the account from the DJI Fly app, you can simply use your account and bind it using the app and you should be able to use it if needed. I hope this information helps.
4-15 15:34
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules