Mavic camera
692 5 2017-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HKFTW
lvl.1

United States

How do I set it to 4K 30fps?  I have watched a few videos in YouTube and mine do not look that good. I found a video showing how to setup the camera but I don't have the options they use in the video.  I'm on the latest firmware and iOS app. Thanks
2017-2-23
Use props
Jojoned
lvl.1
Flight distance : 195912 ft
Canada

In the camera settings there are 2 options for 4K.  The 3840x1260 option has a 24 or 30 choice.
2017-2-23
Use props
Dronoob
lvl.4
Flight distance : 126079 ft
Germany

To get 30fps you must select NTCS.
2017-2-23
Use props
HKFTW
lvl.1

United States

I don't have access to any of the settings you are talking about. Did they remove some options in the new firmware?
2017-2-24
Use props
Daroga
First Officer
Flight distance : 3517287 ft
  • >>>
United States

HKFTW Posted at 2017-2-24 05:07
I don't have access to any of the settings you are talking about. Did they remove some options in the new firmware?

Below the large white (photo) or red (video) record button are the photo or video settings icon (three slider icon). When you open the settings, across the top of the settings dialog are three configurations for exposure, settings, and configuration. The not-so-obvious secret(s) is that you must select either photo or video before you select settings, as they change depending on whether you want to set photo or video settings. Additionally in the Android version of the GO4 App, you must have your system turned on before you can even select camera setings. With iOS, you must power on the system to see or set the video configurations. Dronob points out that video settings are different, depending on your selection of the PAL (european) or NTSC (north american) broadcast standard that use differing fps standards.

So, power on your whole system; select video; then select settings.....

Camera_Settings.png

Good luck and always fly safely....
2017-2-24
Use props
HKFTW
lvl.1

United States

Daroga Posted at 2017-2-24 06:55
Below the large white (photo) or red (video) record button are the photo or video settings icon (three slider icon). When you open the settings, across the top of the settings dialog are three configurations for exposure, settings, and configuration. The not-so-obvious secret(s) is that you must select either photo or video before you select settings, as they change depending on whether you want to set phot or video settings. Additionall in the Android version of the GO4 App, you must have your system turned on before you can even select camera setings. With iOS, you must power on the system to see or set the video configurations. Dronob points out that video settings are different, depending on your selection of the PAL (european) or NTSC (north american) broadcast standard that use differing fps standards.

So, power on your whole system; select video; then select settings.....

Yep that's it I didn't know it was dependent on what mode you were in. Thanks for the help.
2017-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules