Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Rapid descent in GS Pro Virtual Fence
894 3 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Upthedowns
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I was out testing the VF functionality yesterday.

There was a worrying issue when landing ( or operating at low levels) where the speed of descent and sensitivity of the stick were just way too high.  All other controls were fine.  I was set at 1m/s and every movement was smooth and controlled except descent which was jerky, fast and uncontrolled.  If I had my camera fitted, at one point I would have lost it.  Just to sanity check, I switched over to Go and landed with the same stick input. It was as smooth as silk.  I know the app is "optimised for accurate positioning" or some such but accurate is no good to me if I've just smashed a camera into the ground.  Anybody else playing with the VF functionality?
2017-2-25
Use props
3x3q
lvl.3
Flight distance : 815666 ft
United States

This is good to note. I will be using this feature soon and will report back if I also experience this.
What hardware are you using?
2017-2-26
Use props
Upthedowns
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288353 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I1P, iPad Pro.  I'm about to start another thread on GS Pro VF issue regarding gimbal control and dual-control.
2017-3-1
Use props
ricci2
Captain
Flight distance : 61158 ft
  • >>>
France

Upthedowns Posted at 2017-3-1 03:55
I1P, iPad Pro.  I'm about to start another thread on GS Pro VF issue regarding gimbal control and dual-control.

Hi,
Yep I have noted this too and there is a bunch of stuff detailing the camera issues too.

ricci
2017-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules