Ronin-MX on Matrice is not a center line.
2220 10 2017-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zlosnik
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33117 ft

Poland

Hy. My ronin-mx on m600 is not a center line after power on.
How to center it?

2017-2-25
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

I just watched your video.  You should NEVER turn on your Ronin without anything balanced on it man.  Also put the wings up.  That motors are basically trying to balance your bracket.  I suggest you practice on the Ronin first man.
2017-2-25
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

But it doesn't matter. I put the camera in the ronin-mx, balanced it and put wings to up. I turned and still is the same. If ronin-mx is not connected to the m600 it looks the same.

The point is, why when you turn on ronin-mx, the axis PAN is not in themiddle.
2017-2-25
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-25 05:02
But it doesn't matter. I put the camera in the ronin-mx, balanced it and put wings to up. I turned and still is the same. If ronin-mx is not connected to the m600 it looks the same.

I'll try to help you out.
1. Are you using your DJI Assistant Ap?
2. Have you done all of the following?
Restore Default Settings (since I take it you've never used it before except to screw around with?)
a.Calibrate your System?
b.Auto Tune Stablity in your Motor page on Assistant App
c. and I always do a balance test at the end.  

Take the DJI tutorial on how to balance.  It may not be centering up becuase it is compensating for the bar side of the gimbal, which would be countered by a camera.     
I'm not being critical just honest.  However if you are putting your gimbal on without a bracket and don't realize that it is a major stresser on the motors,  you may need more practice before you fly that thing or it could be a lot of money down the drain.  

2017-2-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-25 05:02

How does the MX behave when it's off the M600? If you've been turning on the Ronin without the motor kill enabled like that, you will eventually damage the motors and have issues like this. You can try the advice on post #4 to see if that helps. In addition, is everything updated to the latest firmware?
2017-2-25
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

But the ronin in the function handheld working correctly. It's just that starting position is shifted a few degrees to the right. Firmware is latest. Is there a problem with the calibration, but it was from the start when I updated the firmware to version GCU 1. 3 and IMU 2. 2. Currently the firmware is latest GCU 1. 4 and IMU 2. 3. The problem with the calibration of such-that when I turn the calibration is when the process is completed the motors do not start again. Help function Motors Kill or disable and enable ronin-mx.
2017-2-26
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-26 06:57
But the ronin in the function handheld working correctly. It's just that starting position is shifted a few degrees to the right. Firmware is latest. Is there a problem with the calibration, but it was from the start when I updated the firmware to version GCU 1. 3 and IMU 2. 2. Currently the firmware is latest GCU 1. 4 and IMU 2. 3. The problem with the calibration of such-that when I turn the calibration is when the process is completed the motors do not start again. Help function Motors Kill or disable and enable ronin-mx.

If the Ronin mx is on the M600 without the CAN cable connected will it center? If it centers then this is definitely a Software Problem, but anyway it does look like a Software Problem as your MX behaves normally when not mounted on the M600.
Are you on the latest M600P Firmware?
2017-2-26
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

Yes. Matrice 600 is latest firmware - 1.0.0.80.
When ronin-mx isn't on matrice 600 - It is the same situation.
2017-2-26
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Zlosnik Posted at 2017-2-26 16:12
Yes. Matrice 600 is latest firmware - 1.0.0.80.
When ronin-mx isn't on matrice 600 - It is the same situation.

Ok,  but when it is mounted on the Matrice and the CAN cable is NOT connected, does the ronin return to the center?

Could you post a picture of the Ronin MX Mount on the M600P?
Try calibrating the compass on the M600P, and then test it outside with a good GPS signal.

If you haven't done so yet contact DJI Support, better do it early because they are pretty slow.
2017-2-27
Use props
Zlosnik
lvl.2

Poland

P.R Posted at 2017-2-27 03:03
Ok,  but when it is mounted on the Matrice and the CAN cable is NOT connected, does the ronin return to the center?

Could you post a picture of the Ronin MX Mount on the M600P?

No, when it is monted on the Matrice and the Can cable is not connected - ronin not return to the center.

It is mount :

2017-2-28
Use props
fansb2377630
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3309186 ft
United States

Did you figure this problem out? I am having the exact same problem with my m-600 pro.
2019-8-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules