Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
dji Assistant 2 calibration issue
1538 4 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hatfield221
New
United States

I am trying to calibrate my Mavic Pro's front and bottom sensors after getting an error message during flight. I can get the software to connect to the mavic, when I proceed to start the calibration procedure I keep getting a reboot device message and I can go no further, even after rebooting numerous times.
2017-2-26
Use props
Joseph63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 145351 ft
United States

I am getting the same message with my Inspire 2 when I try to calibrate via I2s Visual Calibration Plate. I wonder of others are having similar issues and if there is a fix for this?
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please help confirm the operating system of your PC and the version of Assistant 2.
You mean it will not start when clicking on "Calibrate" button?
Would you please make a screenshot for the screen and upload it here? thanks.
2017-2-26
Use props
Lisa S
New
United States

Second flight with the Mavic and it started giving me a warning that the front vision sensors need to be calibrated and that some functionality would not work.  I tried to calibrate with the Go app and it failed.  I downloaded the Assistant app to my MacBook pro running macOS Sierra 10.12.3.  When I point the drone at the screen as the instructions show nothing happens.  There are no red or green boxes anywhere on the screen.  It does absolutely nothing.  Should I reset the drone to factory settings?  Is there a problem with the version 0500 firmware?
2017-3-18
Use props
Nono93
lvl.1
Dominican Republic

Lisa S Posted at 2017-3-18 21:04
Second flight with the Mavic and it started giving me a warning that the front vision sensors need to be calibrated and that some functionality would not work.  I tried to calibrate with the Go app and it failed.  I downloaded the Assistant app to my MacBook pro running macOS Sierra 10.12.3.  When I point the drone at the screen as the instructions show nothing happens.  There are no red or green boxes anywhere on the screen.  It does absolutely nothing.  Should I reset the drone to factory settings?  Is there a problem with the version 0500 firmware?

Having the same problem, frustrating
2017-12-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules