Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Matrice 200 Announced
3567 48 2017-2-26 08:17:00
Sestaceans
Intern Pilot
Flight distance : 789178
  • >>>
United States

This thing looks sick.  I tried to pre-order it for my company.  No luck yet, any info is appreciated!!
2017-3-13 01:56:01
Use props
Hooks
Student Pilot
Flight distance : 69022
Canada

Hi DJI Jamie,

I am curious about the development of the onboard RTK option... I looked at previous options for RTK from DJI and where the development was last I checked, it did not meet my needs.  

Has there been any development on the RTK option for this new release?  Will we see an ability to record cm level accurate geotags to captured photos?  If not, can you tell us if DJI is working on this tech for a possible M700 build??  

Thanks
2017-3-13 20:46:04
Use props
ingegnereanelli
Beginner
Italy

I'm interested to 210 RTK version due to its precision (I'm an engineer, not a beginner, and an UAV's pilot and operator at www.aerialdroneostro.com): will it be out with other 2 models? Will it be compatible with Sequoia multispectral camera?
2017-3-13 21:40:02
Use props
Range30
Hobbyist
United States

OMG! I'm totally getting one this year
2017-3-14 00:42:04
Use props
MydroneReview
Beginner
Morocco

Hi everybody about the dji matric 200 all series are waterproof!
Also DJI M200 came with three versions:
-M200 standard with support for lower stabilizer.

-M210 with bottom bracket, two parallel supports and one top.

-M210 RTK includes D-RTK modules for navigation with centimeter accuracy.

And about the Compatible Gimbals
Zenmuse X4S  
Zenmuse X5S  
Zenmuse Z30  
Zenmuse XT     

SOURCE : DJIOFFICIAL AND http://mydronereview.blogspot.co ... ice-200-series.html
2017-3-16 03:35:57
Use props
cws-shepardb
Beginner
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 13:15
If you're referring to the regular X5, it's not listed to be compatible at this time. If you're referring to the X5S, then it may be a little tricky. Regardig the latter, I would have to look into it to see if it would be possible. Since this give a few mounting options for a DJI camera (top/bottom) it could be physically feasible, but I'm not sure how much control you would have of the 3rd party gimbal (SDK may be needed).

Seems like with a bit of RC knowledge, a hardware solution to create a PWM trigger from whatever is triggering the X5S or any DJI camera could be doable.  Being an industrial product it makes sense to me that DJI would have a generic gimbal so that we don't have to be constrained to a limited set of camera/sensor options.  Something similar to the Go Pro gimbals.  If I had a gimbal that operated simultaneously with a X5S with specifications for maximum HxWxD and weight, I could fab a mounting bracket for the RedEdge.  Worst case I could use an intervolometer for the RedEdge.
2017-3-20 13:22:47
Use props
hmoraes
Beginner
United States

Does the M200 series still come integrated with an ADS-B receiver? The specs/FAQ for the aircraft on the DJI site don't say anything about it anymore (but perhaps they never did)
2017-3-22 08:57:51
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 34239
United States

hmoraes Posted at 2017-3-22 08:57
Does the M200 series still come integrated with an ADS-B receiver? The specs/FAQ for the aircraft on the DJI site don't say anything about it anymore (but perhaps they never did)

No it does not.
2017-3-22 15:49:35
Use props
hmoraes
Beginner
United States

Too bad! What happened?
1 day ago
Use props
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules

Close