Matrice 200 Announced
10209 56 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ingegnereanelli
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31555 ft

Italy

I'm interested to 210 RTK version due to its precision (I'm an engineer, not a beginner, and an UAV's pilot and operator at www.aerialdroneostro.com): will it be out with other 2 models? Will it be compatible with Sequoia multispectral camera?
2017-3-13
Use props
Range30
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11281079 ft
United States

OMG! I'm totally getting one this year
2017-3-14
Use props
MydroneReview
lvl.2

Morocco

Hi everybody about the dji matric 200 all series are waterproof!
Also DJI M200 came with three versions:
-M200 standard with support for lower stabilizer.

-M210 with bottom bracket, two parallel supports and one top.

-M210 RTK includes D-RTK modules for navigation with centimeter accuracy.

And about the Compatible Gimbals
Zenmuse X4S  
Zenmuse X5S  
Zenmuse Z30  
Zenmuse XT     

SOURCE : DJIOFFICIAL AND http://mydronereview.blogspot.co ... ice-200-series.html
2017-3-16
Use props
cws-shepardb
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-3-3 13:15
If you're referring to the regular X5, it's not listed to be compatible at this time. If you're referring to the X5S, then it may be a little tricky. Regardig the latter, I would have to look into it to see if it would be possible. Since this give a few mounting options for a DJI camera (top/bottom) it could be physically feasible, but I'm not sure how much control you would have of the 3rd party gimbal (SDK may be needed).

Seems like with a bit of RC knowledge, a hardware solution to create a PWM trigger from whatever is triggering the X5S or any DJI camera could be doable.  Being an industrial product it makes sense to me that DJI would have a generic gimbal so that we don't have to be constrained to a limited set of camera/sensor options.  Something similar to the Go Pro gimbals.  If I had a gimbal that operated simultaneously with a X5S with specifications for maximum HxWxD and weight, I could fab a mounting bracket for the RedEdge.  Worst case I could use an intervolometer for the RedEdge.
2017-3-20
Use props
hmoraes
lvl.1

United States

Does the M200 series still come integrated with an ADS-B receiver? The specs/FAQ for the aircraft on the DJI site don't say anything about it anymore (but perhaps they never did)
2017-3-22
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

hmoraes Posted at 2017-3-22 08:57
Does the M200 series still come integrated with an ADS-B receiver? The specs/FAQ for the aircraft on the DJI site don't say anything about it anymore (but perhaps they never did)

Yes, it has a built-in ADS-B receiver, for more info, please visit: http://www.dji.com/matrice-200-series
Here is a screenshot for your reference as well.
ADS-B.png

2017-3-22
Use props
pritchiedotcom
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125738 ft
United Kingdom

method007 Posted at 2017-2-27 12:30
It's disappointing this is a quad.  If it was a hex I'd buy it for sure.

"folds away for convenient transport" was probably a significant design consideration.  Making a hex that "folds away for convenient transport" would probably add more complexity and make it less robust, and "robustness" is another sound bit I've heard bounced within the Matrice 200 marketing.
It is what it is.. convenient and robust.
I'd have one for xmas if anyone is feeling generous?  anyone?.. no seriously anyone? please?
2017-3-31
Use props
Sestaceans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

ingegnereanelli Posted at 2017-3-13 21:40
I'm interested to 210 RTK version due to its precision (I'm an engineer, not a beginner, and an UAV's pilot and operator at www.aerialdroneostro.com): will it be out with other 2 models? Will it be compatible with Sequoia multispectral camera?

Same here, if you know anything hit me up!
2017-4-3
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have using the Inspire 2 in mountains that are taller than 1600 feet from the base and as a result of the 500meter limit above the controller we are unable to access the ridge line.   I have left many inquires about the height above the controller for the M200 but have gotten no response.  Unfortunately I cannot recommend this aircraft to the two counties who I work with for their SAR activities.  For the other industrial users contemplating the M200 or I2 be aware of this disability when considering antenna tower inspections or other inspections requiring flight above 1600 feet over the controller.   This is my second post about this with noe response that indicate a sensitivity over this question.
2017-4-10
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

All pilots considering this aircraft be aware of its 500 meter limit above the transmitter disability.   My experience trying to film skiers decent from mountain peaks in the Sierra Nevadas was a miserable failure to this self imposed hobbling by DJI.  The same would be for others wishing to inspect radio and television towers, cellular arrays on mountain tops or perform Search and Rescue in mountainous terrain exceeding 500 meters from the mountain base to the peaks.   As there are no limits regulated by the FAA in this regards it would be ill advised to purchase this Dodo for such work.
2017-4-11
Use props
Kensson
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, I am based in the UK and am about to order a Matrice 210RTK. Before I do I need to know if this system will enable me to produce accurate point clouds / measurable 3D models, via Pix4D or similar software, without the need for the placement of ground control points.
2017-6-26
Use props
Mafia16
First Officer
Flight distance : 26490948 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

Kensson Posted at 2017-6-26 03:33
Hi, I am based in the UK and am about to order a Matrice 210RTK. Before I do I need to know if this system will enable me to produce accurate point clouds / measurable 3D models, via Pix4D or similar software, without the need for the placement of ground control points.

Yes the M210 RTK, have centimeter gps coordinated and the software example pix4d will translate the data on 3d models etc
2017-7-7
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

I ordered (and paid) a Matrice 210 in April but still have not received it.  For awhile it was back ordered, but it looks like it's been out and released to the public.  Wondering if anybody else has run into this issue?  Also for those who have it...what do you like/dislike about it?  

Looking forward to flying it!

- Jason
2017-7-14
Use props
AfricanAir07
New
South Africa

https://www.actiongear.co.za/blo ... ce-200-drone-series
2017-8-4
Use props
AfricanAir07
New
South Africa

MydroneReview Posted at 2017-3-10 15:23
The Dji MAtric 200 is waterproof and time flight can up to 35min really ?! Source of this information https://Dji.com and https://mydronereview.blogspot.com/2017/03/dji-matrice-200-series.html

https://www.actiongear.co.za/blo ... ce-200-drone-series
2017-8-4
Use props
Freedom55
lvl.1
United States

Us army bans DJi products. How will this affect commercial drone pilots and their businesses?
2017-8-5
Use props
KrisUAV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 73406 ft

Japan

Has anyone here purchased one of these yet?
I`d like to know how they are handling. Any problems etc, etc....
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules