Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help with standard 3
931 7 2017-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf41c1ffb
New

United States

I have been having trouble with firmware updates for my Phantom Standard 3! It will only goto 40%and stop and go no further. I have reformatted the ad card even went out and bought new card still same! And the camera gets real hot when trying to install firmware! Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
2017-2-26
Use props
Cabansail
Second Officer
Flight distance : 136686 ft

Australia

I am not sure about the camera getting hot but do know that when I did the update it seemed to stall at some points but then just kept going.  Used the principle that a watched billy will not boil and so left it alone until it finished.
2017-2-26
Use props
Rob Weeks 9
lvl.1

United States

I had this problem when I forgot to take the gimbal guard off before doing the update.  Do you by chance still have the gimbal guard on it?
2017-2-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know how you upgraded it?
What mobile device you're using to connect the aircraft?
Also you can export the upgrading log and post it here so that we can get details:
Please send the hidden LOG file to us by following these steps:
1. Enable Viewing hidden files in your OS. Below are the websites where you can check how to show the hidden files in your PC.
For The Windows System: http://windows.microsoft.com/en- ... den-files=windows-7
For The Mac System: http://ianlunn.co.uk/articles/qu ... mac-os-x-mavericks/ 2.Enter the root directory of the SD card, then find the hidden folder MISC and enter it. There is LOG folder in it.
3.The LOG txt file is under the LOG folder.
2017-2-26
Use props
DBR
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Guys . I have a DJI Phantom 3s. My problem  is that my aircraft will not hover after auto take off. I functions well in all other aspects of flight but the auto take off is not hovering. Any ideas. Many thanks and appreciation in advance....

DBR.  
2017-2-27
Use props
fansf41c1ffb
New

United States

no gimbal guard is on i actually took it to a repair guy and he is even having trouble with it! It will not take any firmware update old or new and the camera gets real hot you can barely touch it!! At this point it looks like im screwed!
2017-3-1
Use props
fansf41c1ffb
New

United States

oh forgot to add i used my Iphone 6s plus and also tried putting the sd card in my mac computer formatted it and downloaded firmware then placed in drone and nothing i let it set for over a hour
2017-3-1
Use props
Tom24nh
lvl.1
Flight distance : 174239 ft
United States

reply to DJI Natalia she will help you get through your problem
2017-3-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules