Bug in gimbal camera settings on second controller
707 6 2017-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
edmoore
lvl.2
Flight distance : 598150 ft
United Kingdom

On my main controller (running dji go on an iPad Air 2, all firmware current), when I press the top right diaI, I can change which manual camera setting to adjust and the parameter selected is coloured in blue on the DJI Go app. Then top right wheel adjusts parameter. So far so good.

However on dji go running on my second controller (FWIW an iPhone 6S+ whilst I test), everything works exactly the same BUT the selected camera parameter does not go blue, so you can't tell which parameter you are about to change using the wheel.

Pressing the top right dial on the second controller does change the selected parameter to blue ON THE MAIN CONTROLLER's app, so it seems like this is just a bug that I wanted to bring to DJI's attention.
2017-2-27
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

This has been noted before and the last I heard will be resolved in the Next update .  Lets hope so anyway for the Inspire 2 users !
http://forum.dji.com/thread-83332-1-6.html

donnie
2017-2-27
Use props
edmoore
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Ah thanks, glad it's on the list.
2017-2-27
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

edmoore Posted at 2017-2-27 06:11
Ah thanks, glad it's on the list.

Yes there are a few things that need "tweaking" . I don't own the I2 yet but plan on getting one in the future.

donnie
2017-2-27
Use props
fansf8118fdc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2127306 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this issue! Have you also noticed the EV numbers don't go up and down according to your shutter or aperture setting when in Manual camera mode? It drives me crazy.
2017-2-27
Use props
Donnie Stugots
First Officer
United States

fansf8118fdc Posted at 2017-2-27 20:26
I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed this issue! Have you also noticed the EV numbers don't go up and down according to your shutter or aperture setting when in Manual camera mode? It drives me crazy.

Go to the link Post # 2  I provided and ask the original poster that question , I am not sure on the I2 . ( regarding the EV Numbers not moving in Man mode )

donnie
2017-2-28
Use props
edmoore
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Note that this issue has now been fixed in the most recent firmware. Thanks DJI!
2017-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules